It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 Dec UFO in Russia, 5 different videos posted.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

What you are seeing is the transition from dusk til dawn, it's not like one video was filmed at night and somebody else filmed the event the next day. The launch apparently happened in the morning, so that would explain why it is darker in one video than in the others.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I witnessed the spiral last year, about mid am where I am. This one has similar features like the dusty light appearance around the outer areas, I would conclude it is a holographic image and I am under the belief it most likely is another notification technique created by using the project blue beam technology.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this and getting the comments.

Let me suggest that the main factor blocking people's understanding of what videos like this are, visible in so many posts, are inaccurate assumptions about what potential prosaic explanations [such as a rocket launch] MUST look like. Posters, I recommend, should examine their OWN thought processes that deem to unconsciously marshall up artificial arguments -- based on imagined characterisitcs of reality -- against possible prosaic explanations.

It's a guaranty of future self-delusions, as well, unless you can break free into reality-based theorizing.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well we can kiss this thread goodbye, *waits for zorgon to reply to JimOberg*

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga
reply to post by NeoVain

What you are seeing is the transition from dusk til dawn, it's not like one video was filmed at night and somebody else filmed the event the next day. The launch apparently happened in the morning, so that would explain why it is darker in one video than in the others.

That might be, however if we are to assume this is the soyuz rocket, we still have to explain;
1.Why it has no tail
2.Why it appears to carry a crescent moon of fog around itself
3. Why it does not appear to travel horizontally instead of horizontally+vertically(or even just vertically) in any of the vids
4. And, if we still would like to assume this was the soyuz rocket, also establish that it even flew over this region of russia at all before crashing.

If we really want to debunk this one.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Well I'm fairly certain the answer to your last question was answered on page 1.

And it's not about debunking it, I just remember reading about the Soyuz crash earlier today and then this thread showed up, figured they were linked.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

I am looking into the matter of the soyuz rocket, trying to find timestamps of launch/crash, but all i can find is that it launched in the morning and crashed shortly thereafter.

The impression i got from these videos is that some are taken during the day, and some later in the evening after dark (the timestamp 18:14 is from one of the vids as reference), indicating this could NOT be the soyuz rocket. Still digging for the actual timestamps though...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Thanks for posting this and getting the comments.

Let me suggest that the main factor blocking people's understanding of what videos like this are, visible in so many posts, are inaccurate assumptions about what potential prosaic explanations [such as a rocket launch] MUST look like. Posters, I recommend, should examine their OWN thought processes that deem to unconsciously marshall up artificial arguments -- based on imagined characterisitcs of reality -- against possible prosaic explanations.

It's a guaranty of future self-delusions, as well, unless you can break free into reality-based theorizing.

If this is the rocket/satellite launch, I am guessing the images were recorded while the rocket/satellite was above the atmosphere. Since it is high in altitude, the vehicle is brightly lit by the sun, and the "halo" of gas around it is also brightly lit. The object and "gas bubble" have not yet started to re-enter the earth's atmosphere, which would probably quite quickly strip away or smear the gas cloud.

But that is just trying to explain what I see as the rocket launch and is just a stab at an explanation.

Also, not exactly sure WHY there would be a "bubble" off gas surrounding the object as you would expect all expelled burning gases to be expelled far behind the rocket...

edit on 23-12-2011 by bluestreak53 because: added comment on "gas bubble".

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

(edit: Okay, I'm an idiot of epic levels. I'm not familiar with the time difference between Russia and the US, so I've been mixing up my time frames. Instead of it being a transition of dusk to dawn, it is apparently the transition from daylight to evening.)
edit on 23-12-2011 by Fryaga because: Ignorance of Global Times

edit on 23-12-2011 by Fryaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
According to your first youtube video, it was taken in Миассе.

According to news sources, a Soyuz rocket was launched that day from Plesetsk Cosmodrome in northern Russia ... The kerosene-fueled rocket pointed southeast... and debris was found in Novosibirsk.

By an amazing coincidence, Миассе, where the UFO is, is halfway from Plesetsk to Novosibirsk, in a southeast direction.

I think this one is solved.

edit on 23-12-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

I am sorry but where do you get this info? From what i can find, this info is incorrect. According to news sources, it crashed near tobolsk, siberia, not novosibirsk. This is nowhere near the town of Миассе, and would not be in it´s path.

www.spacenews.com...
www.space.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga
reply to post by NeoVain

If it will help, both videos with comments from 10 hours ago show a dark sky. The other videos show a progressively lighter sky, which indicates (to me at least) that they were taken as the sun was rising, and also have comments at 8 hours ago.

So we're looking at a window of about 2 hours between the dark sky videos to the light sky videos, if just going by the comments on the Youtube videos. This would lead me to believe it was filmed during the time frame the launch occurred.

I could be wrong, but I might be right.

(edit: Okay, I'm an idiot of epic levels. I'm not familiar with the time difference between Russia and the US, so I've been mixing up my time frames. Instead of it being a transition of dusk to dawn, it is apparently the transition from daylight to evening.)
edit on 23-12-2011 by Fryaga because: Ignorance of Global Times

10 hours ago, time in russia(moscow) would be 19:30, 23rd of dec. Not really morning is it?
Also the town of Миассе lies far to the east of moscow, so the time would be 21.30 there if my calculations are correct.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Yeah, yeah.

Like I said in the post you replied to, what I was confusing for dusk to dawn was actually the transition from daylight to evening. I should have realized that the street lights were on because it was getting dark outside.

Either way, it is likely that there isn't a vast difference in time between each video, as even the daytime videos you can see the sky is darkening.

I'm allowed a mistake though, right?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

Sure, but that means it cannot be the Soyuz rocket, from that fact alone, since it was allegedly launched in the morning and crashed shortly thereafter. Also the map from Alfa1 stating it crashed in novosibirsk is shown to be bunk in my previous post, further indicating this cannot be the soyuz rocket. So back to square one then i guess?
edit on 23-12-2011 by NeoVain because: spelling

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
When are we going to stop letting them convince us that this is a mere rocket or satellite? Its almost 2012 i believe we will start seeing more of this and its exciting. To me this doesn't resemble the other "rocket" failures and if these are failures how come they keep failing?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It may be a "Camera Flair" but in a couple of the videos (1st and 3rd I think), there appears to be a smaller glowing object a distance behind the "Object" travelling at the same speed and trajectory.
Interesting that the atmospheric bubble is illuminated in both daylight and night/dusk time.
Perhaps the "sheilds" are up.
Or an atmospheric effect of the gravity warp?? Seems much slower than observed satellites and space junk in the night sky....If it was a rogue rocket, shouldnt it be Falling?
Nuhh....probably a flock of geese or Chinese (Russian) lantern.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

It's the traveling bubble that has me intrigued It appears to be consistent in all the videos, in varying light conditions.

I like your idea of the shield.

As off the wall as it is...I thought the same thing in passing

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Wow this is an awesome find, 5 videos of the same phenomena, just amazing... !
This is just beautiful and strange at the same time.

I can't see how this could be a rocket launch, but again why not. If this is human phenomena then it would be nice to know and understand it.

Otherwise, maybe our friends are checking us out once more! Sweet!

edit on 23-12-2011 by pascalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Not so much.

These videos showed up, going by the comments sections, from around 9:00AM to 12:00PM EST. I've allowed a window of error as the earliest comments I've found have been from 11 hours ago on the Youtube videos.

The Soyuz launch was at 7:08am EST according to most sources, so that gives us like 5 hours for the event to occur, these individual videos to be recorded, an hour for upload, and then they were posted.

So I don't really see how the rocket failure is ruled out.

From Spaceflight Now

The mishap Friday occurred about seven minutes after the Soyuz rocket fired away from the Plesetsk Cosmodrome in northern Russia at 1208 GMT (7:08 a.m. EST). The kerosene-fueled rocket pointed southeast from Plesetsk, a military-run launching base in Arkhangelsk oblast.

edit on 23-12-2011 by Fryaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The Soyuz launch was at 12:08 GMT.
www.spaceflightnow.com...
That is at 18:08 in Tcheliabinsk.
www.timeanddate.com...
It seems to coincide quite well with all of videos which have a time stamp (and the opening and title for the video)

Belyaev95 - 18:14
1441016 - "at about 18 o'clock"
Vasgann - No time stamp but similar lighting to the above
AndrejGronznij - No time stamp but lighting similar to the above

Med20092 - No time stamp or location but the street light is on indicating that it is at least dusk. Automatic exposure setting and/or a location further to the west (Russia is big) would easily account for any apparent difference in lighting.

The timing is right. Obvious conclusion. It is the Soyuz launch.
edit on 12/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well,....I guess that settles it then......very well chaps shall we meet to watch the world end tomorrow?same time?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join