It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama tells Barbara Walters he's lazy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

On Barbara Walters' '20/20' holiday special, Obama says he's lazy. While one can appreciate his honesty, one might say: "We know that, Mr. President!"

www.examiner.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
"In the interview with Barbara Walters which will be televised Friday night, Obama admits:

-There is a deep down, underneath all the work I do, I think there's a laziness in me. It's probably from, you know, growing up in Hawaii, and it's sunny outside and sitting on the beach.

Yet, Obama says what many people with laziness within would not say. He claims that he absolutely deplores laziness in others. He says that:

-Nothing frustrates me more than when people aren't doing their jobs.

Examiner.

Thanks obama. Millions are suffering in these economic times. Whats the president doing? Jerking off like clinton lol. THey are all jerk off's !

You know if i had the privilige of working such an amazing position and being the leader of a nation , i would not take vacations , nor be lazy. I would work my butt off to show the american people they got somthing good out there votes. But clowns like this come in and out of office and use it as a toilet for there dirty business then bounce.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Okay, he says he was born in Hawaii but growing up there? I thought he spent a measurable % of his childhood in Indonesia at school there... Minor detail to just skip right over for him, of course. This isn't even a conspiracy point...isn't that school time there pretty much a factual thing?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Quite possibly the only bit of truth I've heard out his mouth this whole time. Nice

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Okay, he says he was born in Hawaii but growing up there? I thought he spent a measurable % of his childhood in Indonesia at school there... Minor detail to just skip right over for him, of course. This isn't even a conspiracy point...isn't that school time there pretty much a factual thing?

^This...not just Obama..Bush had that Texas image when he was born in Massachusetts and grew up in Connecticut. Just another ruse on the American people to make the voters feel as if the president is ''one of them''

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
There is a little bit of laziness in almost all of us, or at least in 99% of people.
That's what makes us normal.
It is the remaining 1% that are not lazy.
They are the ones with the strong business mindset, the ones that are able to run a successful business.

Given this, it is now obvious why Obama is such a failure as a President,

because he has never run a successful business.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2

You know if i had the privilige of working such an amazing position and being the leader of a nation , i would not take vacations , nor be lazy. I would work my butt off to show the american people they got somthing good out there votes.

It would be a beautiful thing if this were possible..
Actually you would only do what your handlers allowed. The reality of how the machine works is a little darker than you can perceive , I envy your naivety.

top topics

join