It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul keep on doing you man. (video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Here is Ron Paul on Racism.
Being interviewed by Bill Moyers.

David Grouchy

dang that video needs to go viral because it proves what we've all suspected, all along, and that is, racism uses labels for people based on their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation, when those things are absolutely not what characterizes who we are: we are human beings not stereotypes.

that's it in a nutshell. The great thing about Paul is the more you squeeze him the more truth comes out. It's amazing really. Does anybody think a RP presidency will be one of the big change that are supposed to occur this time next year? He will usher in the Age of Aquarius, "the water bearer" aka Enki?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Atlas Shrugs is now posting stories about Ron Paul being racist. Wait I thought a group based on Ayn Rand would love a guy who loved Ayn Rand?

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

Did TPTB get to Ron Pauls hero cult?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by Observor

ok you're right about the fallopian tube thing but where does he equate the people using them to serial killers? If that's your spin then you can't put words in his mouth and besides how does any of that discredit him from being President?

It is not my spin, someone else's, but I was acknowledging that there is a point in the spin.

The spin is a logical conclusion that follows from statements like "life begin at conception". Of course life begins at conception, nobody can deny that. But is a just formed human zygote the same as a human being and enjoy all the legal protections available to a human being? If Paul, like most Catholics, believes so, which that page implies, then he would be condemning as murder any deliberate attempt to disallow such a being from growing into a fully formed human being, which is what an IUD does. So a woman using an IUD could have "murdered" many such zygotes and become a serial murderer. He doesn't have to say it, it is implied by his stand.

It's silly to ignore his rock solid philosophy simply because he has made his mind up on the value of human life. I think it's an admirable trait, but I don't think ending abortion is on the top of his to do list. He's more of a realist than that.

This, except for that part about "value of human life", I readily agree with.

However, the Paul campaign should not try to highlight his stand on non-issues.

Those who support a woman's choice for abortion don't have any less regard for human life than those who oppose. The point of dispute is about exactly when in its development stage can a foetus be considered a human. A foetus is potentially human, there is no dispute about it. But to claim that a zygote is a human being is plain retarded, especially for a medical doctor.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

so the remaining 99% of his platform are any less valid now? anyone who would not support him because of that is silly.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

i think he needs to reassess his statements about africa. even if someone in africa, historically sold his ancestors into slavery, the people alive today are not responsible for the events of the past. and alot of people in africa are suffering horribly.

edit on 25-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

so the remaining 99% of his platform are any less valid now?

Of course, not!

anyone who would not support him because of that is silly.

Totally agree. Like I already said, his stand on abortion is and should be a non-issue.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join