It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul keep on doing you man. (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
My theory is that the charges of racism are actually designed to lessen his appeal.

No brainer right.

But, no, formally the question hasn't been asked yet.
I go back and look over the past week of youtube videos
to see if there is anything that stands out.

This is my best guess so far.

David Grouchy

Ron Paul: Bernanke Will Destroy the Middle Class
1 hour 2 minutes
edit on 24-12-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Ron Paul = Like a Boss

Nothing can stop him now baby, RP is black on the inside imo

edit to add the same thing happened to eminem but hey he is a giant racist right?

NOT really

edit on 24-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Whats funny is that all the real racists are thinking "what does this guy know, hes a stupid Black guy".

Ironic isnt it?

Also, here is the original video from his channel. Its starting to go viral.

edit on 24-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a racist, yaaawwnnn. Boring. The only people caring about this don't like him anyway.

What else you got?

Go Ron Paul. Save our country.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
Ok so here's something I don't understand: if you have white people calling someone racist against black people, and black people saying he isn't racist, then how on earth is he racist?

10 bucks says that racists are trying to form a racist image of Ron Paul through the MSM. It's amazing how out of touch with reality they are as is self-evident.

TBH it's even more hilaroius that they expect supporters of Ron Paul to just switch without thinking...tells a lot about the assumptions they hold concerning the supporters. (leftists who will sacrifice eveything just to be politically correct...oh how wrong these assumptions

I know they didn't count on the people's resolve. He He He.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

The way he says Wolf Blitzer and then looks at the camera is hysterical.

Really funny stuff though, nice find.

S&F

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Is it legal to drive while making Youtube videos?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Also perhaps it's just me but this recent posting of black people saying something about Ron Paul on the issue is a little condescending.

It just seems very desperate. I'm sure you could find black guys supporting many Republicans. RP should be found innocent of being a racist by the facts, not because some black guy on Youtube likes him

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Whoever said American politics was a satin glove event. It is a bare-knuckle brawl. Ron Paul should expect more of this as his popularity grows. They will find mysterious cocktail waitresses, a few bounced checks, deep-seeded bigotry, or whatever character flaw floats their boat. It is the character assassination game and the MSM are professionals at it.

They made Herman Cain disappear in less than a month. All I can say to Ron Paul is stay consistent on what you intend to do if elected, and address this issue as you have up to this point. The media is going get more and more relentless because this guy wants to shake things up. Let's get ready rumble!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
After watching this all I could think of was the scene from the Lord of the Rings where Gandalf rides to Minas Tireth. At the top of the city the tree sprouts a blossom.

"Hope is kindled."

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
IM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MOTHER#IN SNAKES IN THIS MOTHER#IN CAR!

who put me in this car...

dis aint my car!

wait maybe dis is my car...

RON PAUL 2012! MMM MM BITCH!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop
Also perhaps it's just me but this recent posting of black people saying something about Ron Paul on the issue is a little condescending.

It just seems very desperate. I'm sure you could find black guys supporting many Republicans. RP should be found innocent of being a racist by the facts, not because some black guy on Youtube likes him

Doesn't make what this black guy is saying any less wrong though.

Start telling blatant lies about the other candidate's moral fabric, I bet you'd get a raise out of them and their supporters black or white or other.

And why isn't Wolf hounding the hell out of Newt for profiting millions off the economic collapse?

Condescending or not we should all fight these blatant smear campaigns regardless of race. The fact that anyone can see it any differently makes me wonder more
edit on 24-12-2011 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
What else you got?

He thinks that using a IUD turns you into a serial killer?
www.ronpaul2012.com...

edit on 24-12-2011 by narwahl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Well said some people do not think that far ahead but his career will be full of attacks on many levels.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
at the end he says it is all greenscreen.

just fyi

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So true the elite know RON PAUL is the truth and we the people are waking up to the real problems we face so they are going to try to say Paul is a raciest when in fact this is not true this is a smoke screen to lead us off topic no matter what they try to say RON PAUL is the only one for the people and is Americas last chance I support RON PAUL 100%

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I like this guy too. I wonder why Blitz conveniently forgot this exact same thing from '07? here he is telling Paul "it doesn't sound like the RP I know." what a douche

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by narwahl

Originally posted by mrnotobc
What else you got?

He thinks that using a IUD turns you into a serial killer?
www.ronpaul2012.com...

edit on 24-12-2011 by narwahl because: (no reason given)

where does it say that? and besides I think he's smart enough to know using an iud does not even allow implantation let alone conception so there is nothing to kill. that was a lame smear

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

you missed the point. The guy in the video was saying how the so called journalists were being intentionally ignorant to Paul's response. Not to mention that Blitz was acting like he had never heard of this when he has been through this with Paul back in '07 and told him "it didn't sound like the Paul he knows".

Minorities are the best divining rod to assess the validity of racist claims especially when the nightly news absolutely distorts everything. This guy is only one example.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
TPTB fail to realize average people like me have waken up over the last 3 elections, to the fact that all the establishment politicians on either side of the isle, are totally corrupt.

Thank you Obama for showing us the light. Thank you Bush.

I used to always vote R. Never D. I've known about the MSM bias for a long time, but never has it been so apparent how corrupt they really are. I listen to right wing talk radio when working, and used to think at least they were telling the truth. NOT! They all without exception, are in the tank bashing Ron Paul. It was a real eye opener listening to Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, and every guest host on every program, one after another, bash RP on the same day.

They're just as bad as the MSM, and have forever lost me as a supporter.

Now that I know all that, the problem TPTB have is trying to convince me that Ron Paul is worse than everyone else.That's going to be difficult for them to do now that I don't believe a word they say.

Go Ron Paul

edit on 24-12-2011 by mrnotobc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join