It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Medical Fraud in History - The Pain, Profit and Politics of AIDS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Does HIV really cause AIDS?

Can we really believe the pharmaceutical industrial complex?

Could it be that after so many years of research, and so much money being spent, that the entire orthodox medical establishment has been wrong about AIDS, or even worse, has sought to profit from a system that it KNEW was flawed from the beginning? Join legendary documentarian and best-selling author Gary "Mr. Natural" Null, Ph.D., for a journey into the darkest recesses of the medical industry - a journey that not only asks the most painful questions, but even proposes the most intriguing truths about a disease we continue to know so little about.

I know that this is a regular subject for Gary Null but this new 2 hour video packs a strong punch. Numerous experts who believe that the HIV/AIDS industry is a fraud explain why.

They provide plenty of evidence to say:

The HIV tests are worthless.
HIV/AIDS is a money-spinner.
The media and journals won't report anything that goes against the government's official HIV/AIDS position.
The AIDS medications are the real killers.
and much more.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Magic Johnson already cured AIDS.
He has a lot of those funny papers with pictures and numbers on them, so his life is more important than yours or mine.

Cancer is far more of a current problem than AIDS, but they're all branches on the same tree of blood & money.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ive watched a few of these 'does HIV cause AIDS' videos and there some really respected experts giving their views in them. But ive noticed there haven't been many made in the last few years. This one is 15 years old i think.

Does anyone know of any more up to date vids on this subject?

new topics

join