It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Queens Husband) Prince Philip In Hospital After Chest Pains

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Another leader about to die from "natural causes" says I.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by stevcolx
Blood Clot huh? Probably from all that blood they drink at their Satanic rituals.

How old are you? No more than 14 I guess.
edit on 24-12-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

A wee bit older than u more than likely. Old enough to know who and what the royals actually are. I take it u believe that Princess Diana was killed in accident and not a sacrifice in some symbolic occult ritual then. Or that during World War 2 the royals sided with the Nazi's.

Hmmm. Do u not know that the elite practice the Occult. Do some research and maybe when you grow up you'll find that the royals are not what they seem to be!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

A wee bit older than u more than likely. Old enough to know who and what the royals actually are. I take it u believe that Princess Diana was killed in accident and not a sacrifice in some symbolic occult ritual then.

Any proof?

Or that during World War 2 the royals sided with the Nazi's.

No they didn't. Any proof?

Hmmm. Do u not know that the elite practice the Occult. Do some research and maybe when you grow up you'll find that the royals are not what they seem to be!!

"Research"...

Which basically means surf the web until you find some obscure website by someone with some sort of issue or mental illness, take on board every crazy thing they have to say without any criticial thinking then start to evangelise on message boards about how much you "know" and how sad we are for not "opening our eyes"...

Have you actually done any real research yourself or is this a case of you simply read about it? When I say research, I mean get off your arse and find some actual proof.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate

This is a 90 year old man with many known previous heart issues. I doubt we can hint at a conspiracy taking place here.

Edit: And we can hardly call him a "leader" really.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate

Indeed we all know that 90 year olds rarely die from natural causes. Sigh...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Most of the info I get is from documentaries, books and websites with conspiracy themes. To get 'real proof' u can't it from anywhere else apart from those places is nigh on impossible. You can't get info like that from the Royals themselves. There's no way in hell they'd admit to any of that.

So getting off my arse as you say and doing some proper research is kinda hard to do. For thousands of years the mainstream has been lying through their teeth and feeding us disinfo.

Do u have any proof what I said is wrong???

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

A wee bit older than u more than likely.

I'm 62. Raise ya!
But I do apologise. From your use of text speak I'm revising my guesstimate down to 13

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

A wee bit older than u more than likely.

I'm 62. Raise ya!
But I do apologise. From your use of text speak I'm revising my guesstimate down to 13

Ok. Whatever!! I don't care what age you think I am. I'm just saying my bit. Everybody has the right to an opinion be it right or wrong.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
Maybe one of the slaves that he looks down upon so much came back as a virus. Good for him. I hope he burns in hell with the other elite scum that think they're above the rest of us.

I am wandering why it is you think this? The Duke has run a sheme for the past few decades helping children better themselves, it's called the Duke of Edinburgh award. He has also done an awful lot more for charity during his lifetime too.

reply to post by pot8er

Indeed.. Have a star

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Most of the info I get is from documentaries, books and websites with conspiracy themes. To get 'real proof' u can't it from anywhere else apart from those places is nigh on impossible. You can't get info like that from the Royals themselves. There's no way in hell they'd admit to any of that.

So, I was right then. You've seen it said by someone else, with no evidence of their own except outlandish theories and inventive reasoning. If there was evidence they performed "blood rituals", or where shape-shifting lizards or whatever, some evidence would exist, someone would spill the beans or something.

For crying out loud, even the best kept "secrets" from Governments get leaked, what do you think a Bradley Manning type would do if they stumbled across something this huge if such a type was willing to risk all for a few diplo cables (incidentally, none of which mention anything about any rituals and you'd think there would be something in top secret diplo-cables)

So getting off my arse as you say and doing some proper research is kinda hard to do.

So, based on that logic, one could assume that if a scientist wanted to formulate a new theory, but found it very hard, they would within their rights to just make it up without having to provide any evidence? That is what you're asking us to do.

For thousands of years the mainstream has been lying through their teeth and feeding us disinfo.

Mainstream? For thousands of years? I knew Murdoch was old, but pretty sure he wasn't controlling the news in the 19th century, let alone in the 1st!

Do u have any proof what I said is wrong???

I don't need to, you see, you're the one making the claims. You're the one who needs to provide the evidence to back up your theory, otherwise it is simply just you saying something. I could start a website extolling the veracity of a Smurf Colony at the bottom of my garden, doesn't make it true, although I suspect I would get plenty of people believeing me if I did............

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by e11888
Maybe one of the slaves that he looks down upon so much came back as a virus. Good for him. I hope he burns in hell with the other elite scum that think they're above the rest of us.

I am wandering why it is you think this? The Duke has run a sheme for the past few decades helping children better themselves, it's called the Duke of Edinburgh award. He has also done an awful lot more for charity during his lifetime too.

reply to post by pot8er

Indeed.. Have a star

Do I really need to link this quote?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

What, the virus one? Go on, because I know your going to use it out of context, like many things are in the media (ironically the very same media people don't trust when it says something they don't agree with.......)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

For thousands of years the mainstream has been lying through their teeth and feeding us disinfo.

Mainstream? For thousands of years? I knew Murdoch was old, but pretty sure he wasn't controlling the news in the 19th century, let alone in the 1st!

Oh for christ sake! Rupert Murdoch is not the only source of Mainstream News. If your going to ridicule me at least have the decency not to use outlandish sacastic remarks!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Oh for christ sake! Rupert Murdoch is not the only source of Mainstream News. If your going to ridicule me at least have the decency not to use outlandish sacastic remarks!!

>Sigh<

Considering everythign else I said, this was all you could poke a hole in? Of course he isn't the only source and I certainly never said he was, I was merely picking a well-known (and oft derided) media baron. Would you have preferred I make a sracastic remark with every known media mogul in the world? That would be silly.

And how could I ridicule you without some well-placed sarcasm?

As it stands, you couldn't effectively retort anything I said so started bleating. Please, in your own words, define the "mainstream" that has been controlled for "thousands of years", how it has been controlled and who controls it.

I strongly suspect, however, you won't and will provide a spurious reason why not, perhaps telling me to "go research it" or some such.

Fact of the matter is, up until the past few decades with global media etc, there hasn't been a singular "mainstream" to control (I doubt there is even such a thing today) and in fact, media in the 18th and 19th century was a lot more free roaming and critical than it is now..

Then there is the fact that prior to the 16th century, there simply was no "media", in the common sense, to control, hence no "mainstream" in the commonly accepted meaning making your outlandish claim total bollocks. In fact, the further you go back in history, the harder it has been for rulers to keep information under wraps, simply due to the impossibilites of it when it takes you days to communicate a few hundred miles at the other end of your kingdom.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Don't worry about Stumason, mate. He probably spends his days walking around in a MSM/Propaganda induced coma.
edit on 24-12-2011 by TheUnusualSuspect because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
"So, based on that logic, one could assume that if a scientist wanted to formulate a new theory, but found it very hard, they would within their rights to just make it up without having to provide any evidence? That is what you're asking us to do."

And how did you come to that conclusion, stuey?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
He obviously meant the ruling class/the establishment etc, when he says "Mainstream lying to us for thousands of years"

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUnusualSuspect
"So, based on that logic, one could assume that if a scientist wanted to formulate a new theory, but found it very hard, they would within their rights to just make it up without having to provide any evidence? That is what you're asking us to do."

And how did you come to that conclusion, stuey?

Because he said "It's hard to find evidence", ergo, he isn't going to bother and merely ask us to believe what he has been told by someone else, despite the fact he hasn't actually been able to verify a single thing he is asking us to believe...

And no, I'm not in some "MSM" induced coma, but rather I don't simply believe something because someone else said it to be so.

It is ironic that such people that do will not trust the "MSM", despite both the "MSM" and the "alternative" both, once you boil it down, require you to believe what you're being told. In fact, it is worse believing something you have no way of verifying, such as these crazy theories, rather than something the BBC might say, as I can actually verify if what they say has a kernel of truth with my own investigation, whereas the "alternative" you cannot do that.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUnusualSuspect
He obviously meant the ruling class/the establishment etc, when he says "Mainstream lying to us for thousands of years"

Then he is using the term "mainstream" totally wrong.

By virtue of being an "elite", they cannot be "mainstream".

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

another Royal Nazi about to hit the dust?
there's still hope

Face it, what else are royal families but families with a long tradition of thieves and murders? Never understood why their slaves continue to celebrate them, instead of neglecting them and stop financing them.

that Philip, may he rot

merry non-event everyone!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join