It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Confessions of a confused member

page: 3
5
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm
 


From what I see from humans (considering they are human) I really don't see that they could be so cold and calculated. Unless the elite is made up of criminal lunatics with severe mental health problems.




posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   


Unless the elite is made up of criminal lunatics with severe mental health problems.
reply to post by Before2017Victor
 


When you examine the GOP debates of late you will find that your statement is true. Many "leaders" would score very high on a sociopath test.



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
reply to post by andersensrm
 


From what I see from humans (considering they are human) I really don't see that they could be so cold and calculated. Unless the elite is made up of criminal lunatics with severe mental health problems.


Then you really don't know us humans. I could never be such a cold calculated human being, but I believe I make up about 1 % of the entire global population. Your probably part of that 1 %. The rest of the 99% have the mentality of "every man for himself", and if you don't believe it, then your in for a shock.



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
R-E-L-A-X......your not alone, for many enter the world of ATS and take everything as gospel truth, even taking responses to their post personally. I read ATS for its entertainment value. ATS allows me at the end of the day to read current or historical events and possible conspiracies or alternatives behind them. I lurk much more then I post, realizing there are many experts on ATS more educated in the field I'm may be reading and will leave it to them to post opinions. Remember, take what you read with a grain of salt and use your time on ATS as an escape from the norm.

Best regards,
rgs



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor
 


It's very hard to know what conspiracy theory is real. There are well-meaning folks out there who spew nonsense, but truly believe what they're saying is true. You almost have to have advanced knowledge in many fields.

The other day a thread about "the devil's chord" caught my eye. I work in the music industry and I started to read. Since I studied music in college I could tell that that particular OP knew enough to be dangerous, but his "truths" had no real foundations and I truly believe the person just made stuff up.

That thread made me re-evaluate what other nonsense theory I do believe in, because I have a lack of proper knowledge / education in that subject.

It's tricky. My advice is that Google is your friend and you can get many facts straight if you do some digging.

Good luck!



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It's very funny how I have almost completely removed conspiracy theory extremism out of my life.

A lot of this is questioning plausability and if we really know what's going on.

Paranoia.

There's real issues out there that are in public knowledge.

You can sit and complain about it all day on the internet and blame big pharma or the government all day, but why not actively make realistic change?

Madness.

Buy into what's suitable for you and knock off the "everybody is dumb, but me" attitude.



new topics

top topics
 
5
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join