It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Reverses Multiple Sclerosis - MS - Rejoice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
A doctor ,Dr. Wahls, who suffered multiple sclerosis has been able to reverse the disease.

You will have do some work for your own benefit instead of watching the x factor as there is no magic pill and there will be never will be once you understand why it occurs.

I believe people should be given the information and they can sink or swim with it as they please.

I have found helping people to be a largely thankless task and any minute that Big Pharma resident shill who claims to suffer from sarcodosis will crawl out of his hole to cast doubt on doing anything to help yourself.

articles.mercola.com...

also a related article:-

www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 23-12-2011 by nobodysavedme because: more info...
edit on 23-12-2011 by nobodysavedme because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

Thanks for this info! I will pass it to my brother who suffers from MS.

Merry Holidays!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I certainly hope it works for and helps a lot of those afflicted with MS.

Dr. Wahls altered her diet to reflect the Paleo-style diet of the hunter-gatherers of old as follows:

3 cups daily (equal to one dinner plate, piled high) of green leaves, such as kale, which are high in vitamins B, A, C, K, and minerals
3 cups daily of sulfur-rich vegetables from the cabbage- and onion- families, mushrooms and asparagus
3 cups daily of brightly colored vegetables, fruits and/or berries, which are a good source of antioxidants
Wild fish for animal-based omega-3's
Grass-fed meat
Organ meats for vitamins, minerals and CoQ10
Seaweed for iodine and selenium

To me,
THAT seems a rather healthy diet for anyone who follows it. Lots of greens, roughage, berries, fish and fresh meats.

As far as the seaweed goes... we have near a year-round flock of Canadian geese here no the pond, even a couple or three 'families' that return each year to hatch and raise their young ...

They seem to do quite well be merely foraging on the 'seaweed-like' grass that grows up from the bottom ... it's a rather shallow pond at a mere 5-6' @ the deepest.

hmmm .... that stuff they go down after does seem rather kelp-like

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If I had MS I would definitely give this a try.

Perhaps people with MS really do need to change their eating habits.

Until more people give it a try who can really say.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Color me skeptical -- because there are a lot of people in the world (some of the "foodies" as well as those of us from the hippie era of the 60's who followed that basic diet) who still got MS.

I don't see any really solid research saying there's a lot of improvement in large numbers of people with MS over a long term (I see short term, and "slight improvement.)

What struck me most is that boards for people with MS aren't promoting it. While members say they have tried different diets, no one is reporting that any of these diets cured them and there's mixed results about how well they work for each person

Chatboard thread on MS and diets

More enthusiastic (but no cures)

More here... again, improvement with different diets, no cures

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I just remembered my brother tried bees' stings as he had heard about its positive effects on those suffering from MS.
He tried for a time, and we could see improvements. He was receiving 2 to 3 bee stings every time he went for treatment. In a few weeks, he could walk without a cane, and walk upstairs with some ease. Then he thought of accelerating it all and gave himself a good 20 stings.

He was paralyzed for the next 24 hours and he stopped right away, afraid he would die if he received another sting. We never saw any improvements after that...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Could help us all.
Anything is better than the rubbish we buy in the shops.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I was diagnosed with a mild case of MS a couple of years ago. Of course, the scary thing is that it could change at any time. I turn 40 in a couple of days so my time to possibly enter into a new phase of the disease could be coming.

The biggest issues for me are sleep and stress. Now, this ties into the adrenal system and through some diet/supplements/medicine experiements I have discovered how different things affect me.

I really think that certain viruses/stress and a lack of vitamin D are HUGE in the disease process.

I think that a healthy/cleansing diet is critical for someone with MS, because anything that is going to slow down your brain chemistry is going to enhance your symptoms.

It might be that it is different for everyone, but for me taking 2,500 Vitamin B12 daily, keeping my Vitamin D levels up and living a low-stress life with enough sleep keep my symptoms at bay.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here is something that will help with the trauma and maybe more.

www.fastereft.com...

and this:
2 minute intro:
fastereft.webex.com...
99040827&act=pb&rKey=1f87d99526578da3

Part 2, the 1 hour and 17 minute webinar (really great stuff in
here!!); may take a little bit to load:

fastereft.webex.com...
99047957&act=pb&rKey=530602254e3c249c

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It is one of the most nasty "wasting diseases" around, but I would advise caution when dosing oneself with bee stings. For 2 reasons although one I am sure many will not appreciate my second statement.

Number one, too many bee stings can poison and kill you.

Secondly, the bee has to die in order to give up it's sting. When one life depends on that of another it is (imho) not a good thing, whether it's bees or "regular" animal research. Good luck though!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
I just remembered my brother tried bees' stings as he had heard about its positive effects on those suffering from MS.
He tried for a time, and we could see improvements. He was receiving 2 to 3 bee stings every time he went for treatment. In a few weeks, he could walk without a cane, and walk upstairs with some ease. Then he thought of accelerating it all and gave himself a good 20 stings.

He was paralyzed for the next 24 hours and he stopped right away, afraid he would die if he received another sting. We never saw any improvements after that...

He overdosed himself on bee venom, what took him 20 stings to do does to people wqho are allergic to bee stings with just 1 sting. I have heard of bee sting therapy and in medical research is know to work. All that bee venom has worn off by now he can start doing his bee stings again but he needes to not get greedy. Bee sting thereapy is not a cure, it just eases the symptoms like taking medication helps with other diseases.

I'd tell him to start doing them again but next to not be so impatient because it is not a cure and overdosing yourself isn't going to help more. There is an answer in nature somewhere, God put it there and all we have to do is just find it and preferably before the greedy punks at Big Pharma find it and put a patent what belongs to God.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
My dad has MS, going to give this a try as he also has secondary progressive.

Very true about eating the food instead of taking capsules for the vitamins, as they are sure to contain more benefits.

Hope this shows at least has some improvement on people's lives.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by daveyboy1991
My dad has MS, going to give this a try as he also has secondary progressive.

Very true about eating the food instead of taking capsules for the vitamins, as they are sure to contain more benefits.

Hope this shows at least has some improvement on people's lives.

Could you take the diet exactly as stated otherwise there is no point in half measures.

Could you take weekly or monthly notes and report back so others may get more information on your results?

Maybe you could contact the above doctor for more information.

top topics

join