It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New forum features

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Okay, I've received a flood of U2U messages about the level indications just below your profile. These are a fun new feature I added to the forum code-base. The level is a function of your overall number of posts. The other indicators are a secret mathematical formula derived from your post frequency, time since last post, average posts-per-day, posts in various forums, and so on.

An other new feature is integrated chat. In the tool-bar above, you'll see an ATS Chat link. This new feature uses your ATS member status to automatically log you in to live chat. You must be logged in to ATS to use it... no guests. There's still some minor bugs, bbut overall it's functioning pretty well.

We're also now automatically checking avatar dimensions when you assign an avatar. This way, there's no confusion over how big it should be, and accidental giant avatars don't screw up the forum layout.

And overall, we're running on the most recent release of forum code (with some optimizations) on a much faster machine with much more available bandwidth.

More new features are coming in the near future... stay tunned.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thanks for clearing this up William. I like these new features and I hope you come up with some more great ones in the future.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
it's growing on me ... I'm starting to like it more now.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
alien resistance, paranoia about the illuminati and what not, and being aware about ness? i still don't get it! i'm having nightmares about french people again...

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Breath my friend its going to be ok. Just think to yourself:

The woman shave their pits, the woman shave their pits...

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
why do we need level for post numbers when we have the star system

top topics

join