It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If The Dollar Collapses, Which Candidate Is Going To Handle It The Best?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think everyone here can agree that the American Dollar is in jeopardy. I believe that our government has traveled so far down the rabbit hole that there is no turning back now and pretty soon it's going to be Game Over.

With that being said, I would like to know who you think the best candidate would be if the inevitable happens and the dollar does indeed collapse during their presidency.

I'm not asking you which one could possibly avoid it because I really don't think it can be avoided. What I'm asking is who's policies are going to help us recover from such a disaster?

I ask this question because I believe it is the most important question that Americans have ever been faced with. This is an issue that I didn't hear brought up in any of the debates. Everyone is looking for a candidate who has a miracle plan to fix the economy, but not a single one of them has been asked what they would do if their magic bullet doesn't work.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Bullets and canned food would be my best guess at a suitable replacement.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Probably Hu Jintao since he is dumping our currency just in time

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

I don’t think any of the people currently running would be the best available option. I would prefer a military general, like a modern Eisenhower.

Face it…we’d be screwed no matter who gets elected in 2012 if the economy collapsed. I read an article today about how things look after an economic collapse. It’s written by a guy who survived the collapse of the Argentine economy in 2001. Pretty interesting insite…here are some highlights.

What to Except From The Government After The Collapse

After an economic crisis and with a “benevolent” authoritarian figure in charge, you can expect the following:
• Expect Corruption
• Expect Loss of Freedom
• Expect Censorship
• Expect an Inefficient Legal System
• Expect Failing Public Institutions
• Expect Crumbling Infrastructure
• Expect a Cultural Change (for the worse
• Expect More Extreme Poverty and Shanty Towns
• Expect a Smaller Police Force
• Expect “Commando” Criminals
• Expect Even More Corruption

link

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
How about the only candidate that predicted the collapse of the dollar? and the only one that predicted the collapse of the housing bubble as well?

I might as well say it now...its Ron Paul...if you didn't already have a clue I was setting that up.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Although I suspect My response is not what You're looking for, I will say: ME!

I will call for the release of electrogravitics from black ops (where it's been held in secrecy for over 50 years). By adding the energy extraction from the plenum, We can eliminate the need for money (money being an accounting of meaningful energy expended in an energy-scarce society), and thereby eliminate poverty.

I go into this more in My thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seriously, there is no solution that does not leave virtually all of Humanity in poverty and slavery but the release of the free energy extraction methods.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
good question
i think that we must learn how to make our food to survive

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ron Paul would be the only one to acknowledge it, Obama would just print more money, and the GOP would blame Iran. Does that answer the question.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
In all honesty, the best candidate to help this country is "ourselves". We all need to make sure we are educated and that we work together to rebuild our society. It would suck yes, it will be work yes. We all need to be ready to step up to rebuild America. Don't wait for someone to come along and be our "Politician in shining armor". It hasn't happened in a long time and only history will speak for politicians who have done a good job, as is any leader or important figure.

top topics

join