It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000+ deaths in just one Iraqi province during this war.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

Originally posted by AceOfBase

There were an estimated 2,500 dead Iraqi insurgents in August.
2,500 in one month!

See how many US troops are killed by Iraqi Resistance here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

By believing one side propaganda only, you will never get the truth.

By the way please read following two reports:
Battle Of Baghdad, April 5-7, 2003 - Part 1
What Happened To Some US Soldiers Who Died
In Baghdad At The Weekend Of April 5-8, 2003?

www.rense.com...

Battle Of Baghdad, April 5-7, 2003 - Part II
www.rense.com...

HAAAAAAAA!!!! Dude, you need to take your own advice. Rense.com is perhaps the MOST one sided site on the net, on a par with moveon.org.

Go do some REAL research and come back with some reliable sources....so far, your credibility is at 0%!

Get's easier and easier...they never learn.....

[edit on 9-9-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I am keeping track of these insults.

Please, do so. But keep track of your insulting comments as well...they are all over the board. I'll start a nice little file for you....

Stop insulting veterans and the military with your outright lies, as knowingly posting such is also against the ROE here...

Back up a few posts and count your insults to everyone who disagreed with you in this thread....you are WAY ahead.....

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
My mother always said you make your bed you lay on it, that's what many administrations has done with the middle east and other European nations through the years, they made their deals do their dirty work, US helped create the problems in the middle east and now that the results hit home with 9/11 they are ours enemies now and we are at war.

It�s like having a friend that went you turn your back it stabs you to death.

But the way this war has been sold to the American public nobody cares how many civilian casualties Iraq has or how many of them are children and innocent victims, they are the enemy so they deserve not compassion.

I wonder how many more death has to be to compensate for 9/11.

Look at Russia now tragedy stroke home and now how many more deaths are going to be enough to compensate for that tragedy.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
HAAAAAAAA!!!! Dude, you need to take your own advice. Rense.com is perhaps the MOST one sided site on the net, on a par with moveon.org.

There are just refering the articles from other websites, and allow you to decide. They are messengers only.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I did some research and found following:

So what you are telling us is that your evidence is basically heresay. Despite all the evidence the cleary shows that it was in fact Saddam who ordered the usage of chemical weapons on the Kurds.

You need to come at us with more than that if you are going to sway anyone here.

Also, Saddam used chemical weapons against Iran during the Iran-Iraq war. There is ample proof of that. It just goes to show that the man is not afraid to use those kinds of weapons, even on his own people. There would have been no reason for the Iranians to gas the Kurds as they were enemies of Iraq, not Iran. Are you trying to say that Iran used these weapons on the Kurds in the hope of setting up Saddam?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
So what you are telling us is that your evidence is basically heresay. Despite all the evidence the cleary shows that it was in fact Saddam who ordered the usage of chemical weapons on the Kurds.

Now it is your term to show my the evidence when Saddam gased Kurds and what US did at the time it occurred. I am waiting, thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

But the way this war has been sold to the American public nobody cares how many civilian casualties Iraq has or how many of them are children and innocent victims, they are the enemy so they deserve not compassion.

Here you go again. Blaiming US service members as being cold blooded killers.

Where is the proof that these thousands of casualties are the direct result of US attacks, not insurgent ones? Where are all the leaked reports that show US culpability in any of those thousands of deaths?

People, you have to remember that the insurgents are not going to care whoe they have to eliminate in order to get at the coalition troopers. They are using hit and run tactics and often shooting blindly.

They rely on luck rather than skill to inflict harm on their enemies.

As opposed to the coalition troops who operate under rules of engagement and have precision weapons that go exactly where they are supposed to.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Now it is your term to show my the evidence when Saddam gased Kurds and what US did at the time it occurred. I am waiting, thanks.

Here you go:
LINK 1
LINK 2
LINK 3

Pay specific attention to LINK 2, it discredits your proof.

If you need more let me know. You may want to search the web yourself if you do not believe those articles.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Where is the proof that these thousands of casualties are the direct result of US attacks, not insurgent ones? Where are all the leaked reports that show US culpability in any of those thousands of deaths?

People, you have to remember that the insurgents are not going to care whoe they have to eliminate in order to get at the coalition troopers. They are using hit and run tactics and often shooting blindly.

Those dead are the wife, husband, child of the "Insurgents". It is the US troops shooting blindly when are attacked by IEDs.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Those dead are the wife, husband, child of the "Insurgents". It is the US troops shooting blindly when are attacked by IEDs.

Your turn, where is the proof of that happening? I have looked for it and have yet to find a credible source that backs up claims like that.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Coolhand you may be right on some of these points, but let's face it people are dying in Iraq way to many since US invaded the country.

What more prove you want it is all over the news bias or not.

Yes the terrorist that came after the invasion does not care for civilian's casualties also and they will not care who dies or not. I agree with that.

But do you really thinks all this dying is justify including our troops.?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Dude...what in the HELL are you talking about? Have you been there? You're in CHINA, for god�s sake!!! I've done TWO 120 day tours in the AOR, and I can say for a FACT that you are FULL OF SHIITE!!!

Quit spewing your propagandist crap and come up with some credible sources to back up your worthless claims...

Oh, I forgot...you're lying your (expletive) off, so you CAN'T show any credible sources....

Credibility dropping, now at -10%.....

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
you would have left Hitler in power too?

For those noble US murderers, they are called "Liberated". How sad.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Coolhand you may be right on some of these points, but let's face it people are dying in Iraq way to many since US invaded the country.

I agree that too many are dying over there. It would be great if there was another way, but the only thing the insurgents seem to understand is that if you shoot at coalition troops they will shoot back.

What more prove you want it is all over the news bias or not.

I have yet to see any proof that would sway me. Show me some autopsy reports that show how coalition weapons are responsible for these thousands of deaths.

But do you really thinks all this dying is justify including our troops.?

Yes, we are there to do a mission and we are doing it now. People die in wars, that is rule number one. It is up to those who fight it to limit that number. The coalition is doing its part, now it is up to the insurgents.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Should the US choose the US using conventional muntions alone could kill every man, woman, child, dog, cat, goat and sheep in a matter of days. Have we? The US is showing great restraint ...compare to the Soviets during Afghanistan. Civilians are being murder but not by the coalition by the "resistance" and if the coalation left it would be RWANDA all over again.

How convenient way to justify, here in US killing citizens is call murder.

Beware; if you don't agree with US administration policies you are a terrorist and you will be kill. The arrogance of this administration has not boundaries.

It looks like ethnic cleansing to me.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I feel many people in this thread have argued
in an impolite way
but maybe I'm wrong

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
how can somebody with such a cool avatar be so THICK? The Iraqi civilians are being killed by the "insurgents" who don't care how many Iraqis die if they can kill one Yank.

smokenmirrors,

Perhaps the targeting of innocent civilians is not what our military forces wants but they are dying and nerveless they are dying in to many numbers, and it is not looking good in the eyes of the rest of the international community and in the eyes of the Iraqis themselves, and for the terrorist they are taking advantage on this to pursue their agendas, to make US look bad.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The sooner the insurgency stops the sooner the US leaves by continuing to fight they prolong the occupation.

Originally posted by KhieuSamphan
This thread has depressed me.

The only people who will win from this conflict are the suits who are profitting and will profit from the current conflict and any outcome. I feel sorry for all those on the ground at the moment and am grateful to God that I am not one of them.

I also don't believe that fighting fire with fire will work in Iraq. The insurgents may be outgunned but they will have a steady stream of recruits and with clever manipulation of propaganda they will continue to maintain a support base. Additionally, the supply of arms into the country will be extremely difficult to curtail. Militarily, neither side can win.

Read about how the IRA has brought British authorities to the table to see how an outgunned but determined force can defeat what they see asimperialist occupiers.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Thousands of insurgents have died at the hands of the coalition and there are often women and children who get killed during the air strikes by US forces.

They may not be the intended targets but that doesn't change the fact that they were killed by the coalition.

Here's one report just from today (link on first page):

Further south, U.S. warplanes bombed rebel-held Falluja for a third successive night. The U.S. military said the assault was part of a "precision strike" on an operating base for Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, a Jordanian militant Washington says is allied to Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda network.

"The target was a building frequently used by terrorists at the time of the strike. Three Zarqawi associates were reported to be in the area, no other individuals were present at the time of the strike," the statement said.
But doctors in Falluja said at least eight people were killed. Doctor Rafi Hayad said four of them were children and two women. Iraq's Health Ministry said at least 16 people had been killed in fighting in Falluja in the past 24 hours.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
why are they hiding amongst civilians unless they have a blatent disreguard for the Iraqi people.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join