So I think Obama is missing Herman Cain, he sure seems to be eating a lot of Pizza lately

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Obama visits Pizza shop: www.theblaze.com...

Michelle Obama Throws Pizza Party: nation.foxnews.com...

Is Pizza (sauce) now a vegetable? www.washingtonpost.com...

Obama's speech mentions Pizza Night: content.usatoday.com...

Bias article from Huff Post about "Pizza Man" Herman Cain: www.huffingtonpost.com...

So what's with all the pizza in the news lately?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't know, but I love pizza

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yes .. because pizza is really a health food. We all know how Michelle wants to get involved in what we are eating ... preaching to us to eat better ... so pizza MUST be a healthy food otherwise Barry wouldn't be sucking it down so much with that wife of his watching over his shoulder.

PIZZA = HEALTHY FOOD! yipeee!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Pizza is the worlds most perfect prepared food. Pizza is to food what guitars are to music and what MMA is to sports. You can't name one type of food that isn't better when incorporated into a pizza somehow. For a while wraps looked like they might overtake pizza - but pizza became available in more healthy forms and made a comeback.

I feeling loopy...need lunch

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
That's funny this is mentioned, because back in March of '08, he stopped in my home town, as his brother-in-law is the head basketball coach for OSU. They made a point to hit a little locally owned pizza place called American Dream Pizza, which truly does have some of the best pies I have ever eaten....beer in the crust! Mmmmm!

blog.oregonlive.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I seen obama on some news flash thingy, and I was thinking, "oh look! He can carry his own pizza!"

I'd of had it delivered ;p

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

Beer in the crust? Why isn't the person who imagined and produced Beercrust not a part of some government think tank? My life has changed just hearing about it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
when they went for binladen (supposedly*cough*) didnt they order alot of pizzas from every local pizza shop , to (for some reason) make it look like everything was as normal to the media crews outside the white house ?

Why does obama eat so much pizza ? :/

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DiddlyDeePotatoes

Lol, that's what you get when you have children running around the white house (the actual children)

Pizza dclared a vegtable
Pizza night every other night
And I bet, the white house kitchen is stocked full of totinos pizza rolls, chef boyardee spahgetti-o's and raviolis
Call it, mothers instinct

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

I agree 100%! Beer in the crust is a wonderful invention! Let me tell you, it is incredible pizza too. Normally, I don't eat crusts (like a kid, yes), but this crust is absolutely worth eating! Heck, it is even worthy enough for the POTUS!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by showintail
reply to post by DiddlyDeePotatoes

Lol, that's what you get when you have children running around the white house (the actual children)

Pizza dclared a vegtable
Pizza night every other night
And I bet, the white house kitchen is stocked full of totinos pizza rolls, chef boyardee spahgetti-o's and raviolis
Call it, mothers instinct

Yes it must be Pizza Propaganda but then you don't see Occupy Wall Street attacking the CEOs of Dominos or Papa Johns.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just curious, when the Obama's order pizza, do they get the Hawaiian?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Well, they are in Hawaii now, so is Hawaiian Pizza in Hawaii called that or is all pizza Hawaiian and you have to ask for specifically for Cheese Pizza because if you asked for regular pizza than you would get Hawaiian pizza!!!!

top topics

join