It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Israeli Firm Count The Iowa Vote?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Israeli Firm Will Count the Iowa Vote.

Well, they have done so in the recent past.

In the summer of 2004, I first learned that a foreign and out-of-state company using Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology tallied the Iowa caucus results. The system used to tally the 2004 Iowa caucus results was provided by a company called Voxeo, which was apparently based in Orlando, Florida. (Yellow flag goes up in the mind of those familiar with Orlando and electronic vote fraud history.

www.rense.com...

The Iowa Democratic party initially denied this. Why would they deny it and lie about it?

The system used was provided by Voxeo Corporation based in Orlando, Florida. The calls went from Iowa to a call center in Atlanta, Georgia. See: www.voxeo.com... This information was first provided to me last August by John McCormally, Communications Director for the Iowa Democratic Party in Des Moines, Iowa. Today I called Voxeo (800) 305-5771 in Orlando and although I didn't go into detail, the receptionist confirmed that Voxeo had conducted the telephone tally of the Iowa Democratic Caucus results.

www.rense.com...

Outsourcing the counting of votes, out of state and to a company owned by whom?

Voxeo is headed by Jonathan Taylor, who is the company's President and CEO. This is what his Voxeo webpage says about him: Jonathan combined his experience in both business operations and technology innovation to found Voxeo in 1999. Under his guidance, Voxeo has seen triple-digit revenue growth for four consecutive years and has been profitable since January, 2004. Prior to Voxeo, Jonathan founded and helped bring three additional software and infrastructure service companies to profitability. "From 1995 to 1997, Jonathan was the founder and President of InterResearch and Development Group (IRdg), Inc. IRdg created and licensed iPost - the first internet powered OEM unified messaging solution - to leading telecommunications providers including Ericsson, Motorola and Unisys. IRdg was acquired by Elron Electronic Industries (Nasdq: ELRN) subsidiary MediaGate in 1997."

www.rense.com...

In case you missed it,

IRdg was acquired by Elron Electronic Industries (Nasdq: ELRN) subsidiary MediaGate in 1997."

Who is Elron Electronic Industries?
Who is Elron Electronic Industries?

We all need to pay close attention to the Iowa results. Furthermore, we really need to know how other states count their votes.
edit on 23-12-2011 by SurrealisticPillow because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2011 by SurrealisticPillow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If this is true then all I can say is
I'm glad you posted this. It goes to show everyone that conspiracy theorists are not crazy when it comes to seeing potential for international involvement in our elections. Seriously ... I'd love to see this on the MSM.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
thank god for the internet. Hopfully the good folk of iowa see this and use their voices

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
For anyone who doesn't see a problem. Do we really want our votes counted by a foreign owned, private business with conceivable MUCH to gain/lose depending upon election results?
What kind of election results can we expect?
Time to check Nevada, and Harry Reid. I know something went down there, Reid was down by 5 points or so, but won.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The second paragraph in the article contains the most salient point:

The Iowa caucus results were tallied in 2004 by a company that is headed by a man whose company was bought by Elron Electronics, the Israeli defense firm. I suspect that it will be the same this year. Don't expect to see any grassroots political activists doing the tally in Iowa. The Israeli defense establishment takes care of that part of the American "democratic" election process.

The Secretary of State in each state is responsible for the vote tallying, the question is, to whose allegiance and party affiliation are they serving and what systems are they buying into?

Electronic voting is a SCAM, and the vote results are easily manipulated.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This sickens me but is not surprising. Ron Paul needs our help with this, he cant count all the votes himself. We need to have video confirmation of people saying in iowa and everywhere they just voted for paul, so when the ticker says 1and 0 for some of the districts we know we caught them red handed.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hand count the votes; down with this electronic voting; this is pissing me off; if Ron Paul does not win I will be extremely suspicious

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As if multinational corporations weren't already having a big enough impact on the electoral process, with being declared "persons", and now able to donate unlimited amounts of money to their candidates courtesy of our bought-and-paid-for Supreme Court, now we have them counting our votes too.

C'mon ATS, I can't believe this topic has only attracted a handful of replies.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
As if multinational corporations weren't already having a big enough impact on the electoral process, with being declared "persons", and now able to donate unlimited amounts of money to their candidates courtesy of our bought-and-paid-for Supreme Court, now we have them counting our votes too.

C'mon ATS, I can't believe this topic has only attracted a handful of replies.

I completely agree with everything you've stated..

...we need to get this info out there. I for one am forwarding this thread to my entire email contact list. I hope everyone else does the same. The PTB couldn't be more obvious at this point; it's up to us now to do what the MSM refuses to - get the word out.

Great post. Keep up the good work, SurrealisticPillow!

top topics

join