It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of ET's - End of World Tyranny - Jan 1, 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

post by zzombie
The 1993 video gives an explanation why the NWO has worked to unite the world against an off world enemy

And there was me thinking they were trying to create a one world government to make themselves richer and gain ultimate control

post by zzombie
Wills indicates he was born on Tau Ceti & was brought to earth shortly after his birth.

and he can prove this how , people need to stop listening to these idiots

I mean really its good for a laugh but some people actually believe in these dodgy groups

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
first video... its hard to take gingers seriously lol

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Now if they said the date was something like the 13th of March 2012 or any other arbitrary date I may tend to believe it more. It is nice to think that our egocentric calender system would be used by some other alien race but I highly doubt they would base their plans according to our (western) dates. Especially in a global event when I believe the majority (could be wrong here) of the planet has a different "New Years" date that they follow.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I would tell ET to take a hike and go back to where they came from. Why do you want help for an ET that takes people in the middle of the night, probs them, rapes them, and the returns them back into there bed. How can you trust something like that.

I say (F) you ET

Wow I know of some humans who do that too. So # them too. Wait! Now What??

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Riiight......Sorry I'm not here to bash I just find it highly unlikely.

Kind of like Alex Collier's prediction about us entering a fourth density enviroment by like March 2003, then bumped it up to 2006 now its saying the end of Dec 2011...

I just find this stuff hard to believe after reading soo many predictions by so many contactees...Don't get me wrong I am a believer, but I think some of these people are in it for some kind of fame or some kind of followers like a cult...just IMO.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I agree.

And even if it were true and they set a date, how did the Kyoto date work out?

Sign. The reality is these things require hundreds of years. That's how long we require to change our culture and whatnot. This rapidly advancing technology we have is going to threaten the stability of our populations because we will not change quickly enoguh in response. And along with that we have to worry about global warming. And there're no guarantees. Put yourself into the body of someone in a developing nation. You see babies dying at excruciating rates due to poverty. You see lack of access to education and healthcare. You see people die helplessly because there's no money. The rivers you drink from are dirty. The air is dirty. And so on. Put yourself into the body of an animal. The trees are being cut down by powerful creatures with 2 legs. Strange jungles of metal and concrete are erected on top of places your kind live. The weather killed off thousands of your brothers and sisters. A significant fraction of your children die before their first couple years of life. Death is commonplace.

It's a tough world. We all want pain to be reduced. We all want deaht to be reduced. We all want the limitations to be reduced. We all want to expand outward. But it's not easy to do these things. We fight ourselves everyday to cope with our shortcomings and mistakes.

I predict that we'll always feel guilty - for things we failed to prevent or stop. And we do because we're empathetic. We care for one another even though we've never met each other. We know that we do not meet the expectations. We're flawed. We're unable in many ways to do what we hope to. And as we break down old walls, we put up new ones. As we conquer living on this planet, we'll create new problems by living elsewhere on other bodies in Sol. We always are expanding out and exploring and finding new complexities because repose is not our desire. We're always making new realities by increasing our knowledge and exploring new mysteries.

If our only will was to live forever, might we never take risks? Or might we take risks because we're aware that living forever requires a greater knowledge base than we presently have?

The assumption that we will one day never take risks PRESUMES that the will to live forever can be met once and for all. But if we can never truly live forever then we will always take risks.

If we COULD live forever then why would we NEED to take risks?

And what if death and destruction are absolutes and cannot be removed from the nature of life? Maybe the only way then to prevent TRUE death and destruction is to live in fake realities.
edit on 23-12-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It is perfectly understandable for people to have their doubts. We've all seen predictions come and go.

However, do you find it strange that the International Bankers fled the US a few weeks ago. Research that on your own.

Also, Is it a coincidence the world is on the precipice of World War III. First with Iran then China and Russia are expected to join in. In Addition, the NDAA passed a week ago destroying the bill of rights, & Habeas Corpus.

The NWO is trying to take the entire world as their hostage, so the timing of such an event to me doesn't seem all that unbelievable.

It is not my prediction, it was made 18 years ago in the first video, the story's never changed.. Others have said the ET's would only intervene if Humanity faced complete annihilation.

I think its worth at least considering, as a possibility.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I completely baffled as to why all these predictions do not correspond with the galactic equinox. If something was to happen, you would think it would be on the day where the galaxy reaches a point that only happens every 26000 years would you not?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
It is perfectly understandable for people to have their doubts. We've all seen predictions come and go.

However, do you find it strange that the International Bankers fled the US a few weeks ago. Research that on your own.

Also, Is it a coincidence the world is on the precipice of World War III. First with Iran then China and Russia are expected to join in. In Addition, the NDAA passed a week ago destroying the bill of rights, & Habeas Corpus.

The NWO is trying to take the entire world as their hostage, so the timing of such an event to me doesn't seem all that unbelievable.

It is not my prediction, it was made 18 years ago in the first video, the story's never changed.. Others have said the ET's would only intervene if Humanity faced complete annihilation.

I think its worth at least considering, as a possibility.

Ha, I doubt they destroyed the bill of rights. If that happens what are the "elites" going to do against 275 million people. Believe me I know there are people out there with incredible influence, but I know that they're scared as # as a rebellion. You can have all the commanders in the world, China, U.S., Russia, decide that they want to go to war, but ultimately it is up to the people, the soldiers and the citizens to decide what they want to do, plain and simple. Going to war with each other is primitive, and we are all beyond it. Yet we get brainwashed from a young age to follow "orders" from authorities, parents, teachers, etc. It is up to us, as individuals to ultimately decide what we are going to do.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Superman is not going to fly in at the critical moment and save the day. There is no Batman, there is no Green Lantern. We are the inducers of our own problems so we must be the solvers of them.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well, I like the energies of Jerry. I loved how he said "when you speak softly, people lean forward to listen". That is so true. How many of you are turned away even by someone ranting using all caps?

The idea that benevolent ETs are going to intervene if necessary also could be an explanation why we have recently been so bombarded by "evil aliens" through Hollywood.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
this is the biggest load of crapola ever,okay maybe not the biggest but certainly crapola

why are all the men from other planets Bloated Hippies? When are the other planets going to send a Golden God that no one could mistake for human? or a least someone who doesn't age perceptively? Okay I'm being rhetorical

why does everyone send endless warnings to our PTB without ever actually following through? I'm sick of this crap

i'm tempted to to say I'm from SIRIUS and my dog is a high Sirian elder, I'll write a book and make a nice little living telling stories about ancient unvarifiable nonsense. Sheesh

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Oh here we go again.

So, New Years ? It's over ?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Thanks for sharing sounds interesting - just booking my place for a watch tomorrow.

Hope it's worth it!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
look this is real talk. picture yourself an alien race. you are like 900 years old because your technology allows it. you r race has been around for like a million years. you can literally create a box out of thin air and float around in it and go wherever you want with no engine. just quantum manipulation. you have studied thousands of other worlds. you have maybe interacted with some at the beginning and found that interacting just screws up the natural order of the way life evolves and changes. you cannot act upon anything because if so that race might never become what is is ultimately supposed to.
every little thing that is done is supposed to happen. i mean like for example i scratch paint off the wall at work and ten million years from now that paint particle is now some form of natural gas that is running an advanced car or something and that car crashes and blows up the building that has all the embyos in it that keep the race cloning and surviving. lol... i dunno but my point is no advanced race. and if they were advanced enough to travel to other planets.. no race is going to interfere, i mean look at us at the earliest stages of space travel . we are making sure our robots are dust free and nor organisms are going to mars because we dont want to contaminate. or we are starting to. you know what im saying. think a million years from now. how are we going to be, and i do believe we need a total world catastrophe to fix us as a species. probably even 99 percent destroyed and start over .... no aliens are coming.... we are the aliens

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie
Jerry Wills is an accomplished healer
www.youtube.com...
In a 2010 video with Alfred Webre, Wills indicates he was born on Tau Ceti & was brought to earth shortly after his birth.

This is interesting. The only reason I recognized Jerry's name is because just last night I ran into his documentary "The Stargate of Aramu Muru".

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
And what excuse will he come up with when this bombs? This is not gonna happen and I can't wait to hear the song and dance they use to explain why.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Peace on Earth on 1st Jan 2012 sounds great to me, very different but nonetheless appealing. On another note however if the Aliens want to rumble they sure picked the right Monkeys to tangle with, Humans have a capacity for evil rivaled only by our ability to learn and overcome.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Glad to see that a few people are capable of discerning the message.

edit on 26-12-2011 by zzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Even if it's not true or doesn't come to fruition, it's not a bad ideology to consider.

I didn't know Jerry Wills has been around this long. I thought he was a relatively new-comer.

Thanks OP

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join