It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of ET's - End of World Tyranny - Jan 1, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Return of the Ancestors of Wisdom & End of World Tyranny - Jan 1, 2012

World Elites were given a "Peace Ultimatum" [ in 1973] by ET's. The Ultimatum indicated if they had not established World Peace by [the end of] 2011, that they wouldn't be around anymore to try and create peace. The 1993 video gives an explanation why the NWO has worked to unite the world against an off world enemy - ET's who could make the NWO powerless.

[1993 video] Jerry Wills - 2012

Jerry Wills is an accomplished healer
www.youtube.com...

In a 2010 video with Alfred Webre, Wills indicates he was born on Tau Ceti & was brought to earth shortly after his birth.

Exopolitics Our Extraterrestrial Future Jerry Wills & Alfred Webre part 1 of 4

edit on 23-12-2011 by zzombie because: youtube links

edit on 23-12-2011 by zzombie because: fix link

edit on 23-12-2011 by zzombie because: title

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

The 1993 video gives an explanation why the NWO has worked to unite the world against an off world enemy

imho you´re wrong here.
divide and conquer is the prefered tactic and has been for a long time.

we´re divided by a monetary castsystem, religion, skin colour, jobs.
most of us are so occupied with everything we don´t even have the time to feel for another person.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I know it's crazy talk
but the theory sure makes sense if you look at it from the NWO standpoint. Could they know of impending doom if we don't get our act together, so they are preparing to fight against it? Another bit of conspiracy to think about...I like it. And they would need a sheeplike populace to fight with them, one that wouldn't question whether the ET's could possibly be good? So if "they" exist and are coming for us, how will we know who's side, if any, they are on?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm not holding my breath anymore. If they do come, fine, if they don't well we're in it deep anyway.

Let them come, I always liked the idea of having an alien wife.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Is it possible the purpose for spending billions in the 80's on Regans so called "Star Wars" defense program, was related ? see this vid----->

Dr. Carol Rosin in the Disclosure Project

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is all very nice, and thank you for the post.

It is, however, favored statistically, that any and all prophesies or predictions of this sort are what is exactly NOT going to happen. In other words, come January 1st 2012, or January 1st 2013, or any January 1st in the future, nothing will have have happened of any import as it applies to anything extraterrestrial.

ET's, if they do exist, as shown in over 50 years of sightings, are too scared to even so much as make any kind of legitimate credible verifiable appearance and contact.

This aint happening.
Thanks anyway

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This would be great but...

What if they don't come to save us?

We should probably be prepared for that scenario too.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I don't believe extraterrestrial beings are scared. There is most likely another reason why they have not made "mass" contact yet.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I would tell ET to take a hike and go back to where they came from. Why do you want help for an ET that takes people in the middle of the night, probs them, rapes them, and the returns them back into there bed. How can you trust something like that.

I say (F) you ET

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
This would be great but...

What if they don't come to save us?

We should probably be prepared for that scenario too.

True! Or even worse what if they come to do this instead of help us.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Most of the abductions is done by a branch of US Military as a propaganda tool.

en.wiktionary.org...

milab

Blend of military and abduction

milab - A deceitful military operation performed to convince the targets of the operation that they have had an encounter with extraterrestrial beings which is actually a staged ploy  

Synonyms - military abduction

edit on 23-12-2011 by zzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Why do they try so hard to keep the sheeple just as that? clearly, no one is coming to save us, we have to stand up for ourselves to do this!. It i.m.o would make sense for them to work so hard at keeping everyone dumbed down because if all were aware of what life really is, then we would take action and remove the problem. Devide and conquer is the way these people operate period.

Why would et's give them 40 years to change lmfao, that is laughable.

Purely a distraction i.m.h.o

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I just looked up Tau Ceti, it's a star.. Wouldn't that be a hot place to live?

2nd

U

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
A nice post & interesting idea but i've read so many of these predictions,dates of doom & time limits to sort out the planet i kind of just let them pass over my head without to much thought,maybe i'm meant to think that who knows.

i would love ET to help us out but i'm not holding my breath over it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by USarmyFL

I believe it refers to a planet in orbit around said star.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
While I would love to believe this is true, I don't think the aliens will come. Certainly not with the intention of striking down TPTB. Why should our politics matter to some being from halfway across the universe. If anything we are simply an ant farm being observed by other scientific-minded beings. Unless a certain race has been charged with the care of Earth (nephilim) then we're in this alone boys. We have to change tyranny. And believe me it won't be by means of peaceful protest.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Aliens are already here and about 20k enter orbit on a daily basis. 95% stay up around the 90;000 foot level then go back out into space smaller craft come down which we see from time to time. Bases are out near the sun and on the moon.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Really? I'm almost positive I'm been "abducted" I don't really like that word, too negative.
I've had repeated multiple contact with various ET's.
I feel 100% opposite. They didn't rape me, they didn't hurt me. Although I dont remember anything of what happened, just say glimpses through Astral Projection visions, it was far from negative.
--------
99.99% that what OP is talking about is bull#.

Oh well just one more day to mark on my calendar and not pay attention too.
edit on 23-12-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tachyeon
Aliens are already here and about 20k enter orbit on a daily basis. 95% stay up around the 90;000 foot level then go back out into space smaller craft come down which we see from time to time. Bases are out near the sun and on the moon.

And you got these numbers how?
National Catalogue of Alien visits? I heard they stopped print.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join