It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Poll: Nearly 8 in 10 Believe in Angels

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am a non-religious person and believe in all sorts of things. I believe that we are all energy and energy can be interpreted in different ways. Especially influenced by our surroundings and situations. You may see a butterfly and I may see an angel. Just an interpretation difference of the same energy. Very possible... no?

I have personal experience dealing with unseen and non-physical beings. So that works for me. Think about it. We see on such a SMALL piece of the frequency/vibrational scale. You are telling me that the only things real are what we can make out with our 5 senses? The painting is not the painter nor the poem the writer. There is no way to contemplate something bigger than us or outside our basic senses. You have to look within.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

I believe in energy, chi, karma, etc,

Not ghost, demons, devil, angels...

The folks who believe in energy, chi, karma (Buddhists and Hindus) also believe in Angels and Demons, even more so than Christians. Not many are aware of this because they do not read the original Religions but rather watered-down "new age" stuff.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cplouffe
. I believe that we are all energy and energy can be interpreted in different ways.

There ya' go! That's what I was trying to get at. Just because we are flesh and blood (and energy) doesn't mean that all intelligent entities need to be flesh and blood. There are many dimensions and it's entirely possible that there is intelligent life in other forms from other dimensions.

As I said .. I don't believe and I don't disbelieve. I'm simply open to the fact that we don't have a clue as to the enormity of the universes and what they could possibly hold ....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
We can't even begin to pretend that all that we "see", is what is out there.

That is incredibly arrogant, and short sighted IMHO.

I think FF is on the right track here. My own experiences don't include angels, or demons, that I'm aware of, but they do include enough "strange" to make me aware that what we "know" to be true isn't necessarily all that "is"...

Eight out of Ten? Good. The realization that the world is a wondrously strange place should be supported, and encouraged. It keeps us looking for answers, instead of pretending that we understand the world...

My two cents.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I do. Very much so. The are Light Workers, Ets, Angel-Ets, Guides, and I believe a group of pure souls that help, protect and heal. I was rescued by and angel and touching his back brought so strong a wonderful joy and the happiness of Heaven coursing through me I woke up and never again had those lower realm dreams.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
I believe in Guardian Angels.....Supposedly if you see 4:44 you are surrounded by Angels, I see that a lot and get a thankful feeling.

"Guardian Angels" is just another name for negative entities. ie fallen angels, demons, nephil spirits, jinn etc.

"Supposedly if you see 4:44 you are surrounded by Angels". Demons have been giving certain people the urge to look at a clock at a certain time, taking note of a specific number on a bill or waking up in the middle of the night for many years now.

According to www.1111angels.com... there are @least 75 million people world wide who have been getting these numbers rammed into their head whilst they are awake and asleep.

A friend told me its like a postman coming by and delivering a letter to you. However its more like a demon tempting you to follow this new age stuff after posting a code to you.

Turn away from these numbers before its too late. When you see a code, ignore it. Sooner or later the codes will eventually stop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join