It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO Dec 22, 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Ha, looks like someone stopped following T&C.

Anyway OP, the photo's are interesting. And the story along with is helps, thanks for the descriptiveness!

I've seen a few things moving slowly thru the skies that appeared to be planes at first, but then later proved not to be.

I'd be interested in what the other person who saw this in the same area has to say.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
looks kind of like the space station to me, you can sort of see the panels, the problem with that is i'm sure when you were looking at this thing it was a lot bigger than that.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

Listen brotha.

We got your opinion, we know what you think. Now unless you have anything further to add you should probably leave this thread. Cause what you're doing could be seen an "trolling".

We respect your input, but unless you have anything to add, like an elaborated opinion, analysis, or proof you shouldn't stick around and keep stirring up arguments.

I hope to see you in my first UFO thread one day, disagreeing with me
Just kidding my brotha.

Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm going to have to go with plane on this one.

Sorry.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

wow them are some good planes there good on fuel
and can stay in the same spot for weeks

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hi and happy Christmas.

From what I read, a light was visible for some time which after some days started to move and flew over the viewers showing some lights.

As described, the light moved with the other stars and behaved as other stars except it twinkled a bit, like stars tend to do as their light passes through our atmosphere. It also was not visible during daylight. Again star like behaviour.

Was there any sight of the object during daylight? One would suppose there should be, if the "object" was sufficiently close for lights to be seen at night? If not, it would seem to be a star.

The lights in the photo are certainly plane like, and, from my experience of such things, would seem to appear from "nowhere" the lights being so small at first, gaining colour and formation as they near the viewer.

As I assume the OP is not under a conventional flight path, or he/she would recognise the lights as a normal plane event, the plane could have been a private plane, as such it might well be very quiet, due to low power compared to commercial planes.

The night sky is huge and location of points of light is difficult to ascertain to 100% accuracy. Did the light in the sky return next night? Can you be certain, 100% certain, you looked in exactly the same location, bearing in mind you do NOT expect to see a light?

Overall, an interesting sighting, of what must be classified as an UFO, as it was unidentified. But was it an alien craft, observing the viewers? Who knows?

Personally, due to a lack of any daylight sighting, I am inclined towards two events. Star and plane. But that is an analysis of the report, and could be seriously wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join