It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keystone Pipeline Bill Passes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

I read a Brigham oil company report that said it was at $40.
I believe it was from last year.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'd like to Bump this thread with the news coming out of Washington this morning.
I'm sure it is No Surprise to many of us, that Obama is and has been Lobbying Against this Pipeline even with the new amendments proposed and ready to pass, That would Create Jobs Here In America.

When are some people going to Learn, Obama does not care about YOU!
Obama does not care what you pay to put gas or diesel in the family or work vehicle. Obama wants you and me and every American on the Government TiT.
Sorry I was Ranting, This Idiot Makes Me Mad!
Here is an up-date to go with the Bump.

Obama lobbying Dems over Keystone XL pipeline

President Barack Obama is intervening in a Senate fight over the Keystone XL oil pipeline and personally lobbying Democrats to reject an amendment calling for its construction, according to several sources familiar with the talks.

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs,,,, Maybe Even Lower Fuel prices at the Pump in the Future,,,,, Not With Obama!

The White House lobbying effort, including phone calls from the president to Democrats, signals that the vote could be close when it heads to the floor Thursday. The president is trying to defeat an amendment that would give election-year fodder to his Republican critics who have accused him of blocking a job-creating energy project at a time of high gas prices. Read more: www.politico.com...

McConnell: President Lobbying Against Keystone XL Pipeline Jobs

“Last night thetwo parties reached agreement on amendments to the Highway Bill. I’m happy to report that there are a number of strong job creating measures in the mix. One that stands out is Senator Hoeven’s amendment on the Keystone XL Pipeline.

Did you read this Part: two parties reached agreement,,,,,, Jobs, Jobs and Jobs,,,, But Jobs are not part of Obamas Plans for the Common American! If Jobs are in Obamas Plans for us, Show Me!

“Most Americans strongly support building this pipeline and the jobs that would come with it. And it’s incomprehensible to me that the President of the United States is lobbying against it.

“There’s a report this morning that President Obama is personally making phone calls to Democrat Senators he thinks might vote for this amendment. He’s asking them not to. And, frankly, it’s hard to even comprehend how out of touch he is on this issue.

And The Best Part For Last:

“I mean, think about it: at a moment when millions are out of work, gas prices are skyrocketing and the Middle East is in turmoil, we’ve got a president who’s up making phone calls trying to block a pipeline here at home.It’s unbelievable.

Source: www.realclearpolitics.com...
Yes, Yes, Yes, Friking,,,,unbelievable.unbelievable.unbelievable.
edit on 8-3-2012 by guohua because: spelling and link check

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join