Game Over: Scans of Over 50 Ron Paul Newsletters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The counter to this would be for someone to list the several times in his two books that our wonderful president spoke ill of white folks. There was a copy of them going around on the internet last week that supplied the exact quotes. But does any of his supporters pay any attention to his many, many personal discrepencies? Not at all.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So that we are clear, my disdain for the worthlessness that is Ron Paul doesn't automatically lump me in as an Obama supporter. So those that feel that they can just comment on Obama's failures as a human being as an excuse for Ron Paul's behavior doesn't affect me.

Just because I don't like Ron Paul, doesn't mean I automatically like Obama.

Paul's failure on this shows just how misguided people are to put their faith in the man.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I know its rude to ask OP and I understand if you don't want to share, but who WOULD you want to win as president?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
I know its rude to ask OP and I understand if you don't want to share, but who WOULD you want to win as president?

Looks as if he would vote for the devil .

2nd
edit on 23-12-2011 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
lol

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
The counter to this would be for someone to list the several times in his two books that our wonderful president spoke ill of white folks. There was a copy of them going around on the internet last week that supplied the exact quotes. But does any of his supporters pay any attention to his many, many personal discrepencies? Not at all.

I thought about bringing that up in this thread but it steers the discussion towards partisan banter. But you are right. Not only that, the current president also spoke of illegal drug use among other legally/socially unacceptable things. (The same person who went on to law school)

Ron Paul calls for personal choices and freedoms. Freedoms that would make a majority of people actions legal and acceptable.

Most people are hypocrites in some way. The current president is in a large way. Paul has stuck by his words for a good number of years.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by AzureSky

It doesn't matter if he answered the question a million times...he is running for President of the united states. Not everyone heard his answer 10 years ago.

His frustration and refusal to continue to answer speaks volumes about what his true feelings are about these newsletters.

They were written by him or a close associate, they were written by his on company, they were written under his name, he made a TON of money off of these newsletters.

YES, he needs to answer this questions ANYTIME someone wants to ask him about it...doesn't matter if it is a million times...he needs to answer it. And until he reveals ALL information about who exactly wrote them and why he was so incompetent in reviewing and approving his own damn newsletter...I say every reporter that interviews him should ask him this question.
So if that's the case how do you propose he move on to the more pressing issues?like economic,foreign policies,and the actual running for president?If that is all they wish to ask him then how should we proceed?Do you think if it is ask enough times he will change his answer?What will satisfy the people that cannot get past this one issue?How do you think we should move on?Seriously

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The issue for me is not so much what Ron Paul said, but that he denies it. That is simply not credible. He made nearly a million dollars a year selling it. They went out with his signature and used the first person. They are on subjects he is interested in. It is simply untenable that he a) didn't write those newsletters himself or b) didn't know what was in them. You mean to tell me that Ron Paul had a million dollar business with a newsletter covering subjects he was vitally interested in and he not only didn't write them, but never read them? That is patently absurd! He is not telling a credible story.

Not that he's the only one. Does ANYONE believe Bill Clinton did NOT have sexual relations with "that woman" Monica Lewinski? I'll bet you most Ron Paul supprters scoff at the idea that Clinton is innocent. Does ANYONE believe Nixon and Rosemary Woods "accidentally" erased 17 minutes of tape bearing on conversations in the Oval Office? I'll bet Ron Paul supporters scoff at the very idea that his was an uinintentional "accident." Yet when Ron Paul claims he didn't know what was going out in his own newsletter under his name, his supportrs believe that.

Incredible! How can they possibly be in such denial? They don't believe Clinton's lies. They don't believe Nixon's lies. But Ron Paul? No problem!

But Okay. Have it your way. Let's just say that, defying all logic, what he said is EXACTLY what happened. He didn't write the stuff, didn't read the stuff and, even after raking in a million bucks a year on it, had no idea what was in them.

That means he had absolutely no control over what his "staff" put out under his name. Does that portend well for the future? Do you really want a President that has no idea whatsoever what his staff is doing? That's even scarier than his knowing what was in the newsletters.

Obviously Paul knows the newsletters are toxic and he's spent years pretending he doesn't know anything about them, so now it will be difficult for him to backtrack and admit he actually wrote them. He's stuck between a rock and a hard place. And now it's come back to haunt him. Want to know what Ron Paul really thinks? Just read his newsletters.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
who cares. its nothing compared to the heaps of poop the other nominees have in their pants.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ron Paul isn't glossy enough for some

top topics

<< 1   >>

join