It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is judged?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
There is no judge save ourselves. In our earthly life is is each of us that judges things (yay or nay) and acts accordingly. After death as verified in near death accounts the only judge is once again ourselves. We review our life. There is usually a higher spiritual being present at this time (that is noticed in many near death accounts). But that being does not do the judging. We do. We get a chance to see how each of our actions affected other people because we see it through their eyes and the ramifications it caused that person in life. We see the hurt we caused or the good things. We decide where we could of done better. That is all judgement is. We see where we failed, in the presence of this other being or God there is no pretending. Those that have been through this in their near death account say the worst parts of their life review was where they saw when they weren't loving or could have been more loving. They felt horrible about that. They also saw the good things and loving things they did. Their own soul passed judgement on them, no one else. You can't lie your way through it or pretend. Its the real truth.

We are in this earthly life to grow spiritually..at the end of it we judge ourselves as to how well we did with this opportunity.

As far someone who lost their memories, I would be a fool to say I know how that is handled. I don't. I can only guess and my guess is that the core heart of the person doesn't change. But I don't really know.

<< 1   >>

join