It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request to ATS designers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
With more and more threads piling everyday we need to request ATS to make a slight overhaul of the site design.
We need something like a 'topic-filter'. When one is logged in, the user should be able to filter out his favorite topics and see and post only those.

1) Login
2) Choose the only topics that you need to see and read from a drop-down menu and save the changes.
3) So every time you log in you only see what you have checked. You can edit this later.
4) It will make ATS narrow down the topics and relatively easy to see and use.

What you see is what you get.

edit on 23-12-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
You can always choose your favorite forums to be displayed on your "myATS" page. Then just bookmark that page to visit.

myATS

OiO

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

This is one way of doing it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
If you click on 'Recent Posts' and take a look at all the threads that come up, each one has a little red (-) next to the author of the thread. Click that on each thread that is posted in a forum you don't want to see and that section of the boards won't show up in your recent posts list.

i.e. Click the (-) on a thread from the Aliens and UFOs and no threads posted in Aliens and UFOs will appear.

If you decide that you want to see that forum again, there will be a link above the recent posts that says "show removed forums".

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yup, MYATS.

It's home when I visit here with the topics I like in little lists :-).

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
myATS is one of my homepages. It boots when I start my browser.

In order to make a thread a favorite, simply comment on it. You can also click the "subscribe" button in the flagging box. If you want to make a forum a favorite, click the "favorite" button to the left of "subscribe".

After setting up a few initial settings, you have a nice summary of the threads you want to follow, as well as a list of all the new threads in your favorite forums. Yep, it's all in myATS.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Another fan of MyATS here. It's the first place I visit when I come to ATS and it's pretty much my ATS home page.

I live it and love it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i like the 'recent posts' button best, let your brain be a filter.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
i like the 'recent posts' button best, let your brain be a filter.

I use that everyday. Acts as a filter yeah!!

top topics

join