Ron Paul 1988 : CIA deal drugs and the government hides it

page: 1

join
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Ron Paul, telling it like it is for 23 years and more!

So to all the deniers saying he's a shill, try again.
edit on 23-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Absolutely agreed. Agree with Dr. Paul or not, no one can say the man hasn't been consistent. He says what he'll do and he does what he says. That is more than the vast majority and plenty for my vote. Thanks for the reminder of how consistent he's been. This is what the media should be showing, if unbiased had any meaning anymore at all.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I wonder if his stance on this and various issues are one of the major problems the TPB have with him.He really took the CIA to task and all this before Gary Webb's series of articles.I find it funny how the Congressional investigation into Iran Contra glossed over this.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Just because someone is not a shill for one group does not make them a shill for another. Mind you, Ron Paul is one of the most refreshing politicians I have listened to. Just pointing out that this logic is flawed. So is the idea that "TPTB" are all one massive group with non-conflicting interests....

Hence why the term is completely useless...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

agreed. Mostly on the second part about TPTB. It also disconnects the possibility that an honest person can ever be in politics, and if they are honest they are obviously a part of the "plan". You need a few of those so people don't, you know, get suspicious or something.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Funny how the media does not bring this up from 20 years ago, and if the media had some journalistic integrity they would admit the cia killed martin luther king jr. But oh, some guy ron paul doesnt know doesnt like mlk jr so thats worse.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
To stay on topic with Paul I'll state this. Since George H.W. Bushes first term as president as a Canadian I have taken interest in the presidential electorate. I recall being sent a link for a YouTube video, the video title being "Dog attacked by shark, Warning graphic!" Knowing my friend to not be sick and twisted like a growing amount of people I clicked the link. It showed a white dog swimming in the water with the cheesy music to boot. Next it pans to a shark, then back to the dog, then the shark. Just when the shark looks like it is about to attack it flashes to red writing "Ron Paul 2008". I thought this was brilliant that his campaign understands the demographic that has now become the USA.
As far as the phrase/acronym "TPTB" simple means the powers that be or are, they are every group or facet that has influence/power over the populace. The Dragons, Rothchilds, Morgans, Rockerfellers and so on are PTB along with members of government. It's essentially a pyramid system as many corporations and organizations follow. They may not all be working together but they do however put blinders on society to keep the stallions from awarness to prevent panic.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

"Paul's letter went on to describe various plots and schemes that he had "unmasked," including a "plot for world government, world money and world central banking." He also claimed to have exposed a plan by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to "suspend the Constitution" in a falsely declared national emergency.

Despite being "told not to talk," Paul wrote that his newsletters also "laid bare" the "Israeli lobby, which plays Congress like a cheap harmonica," and a "federal-homosexual cover-up on AIDS."

Ron Paul says the CIA runs drugs which is a fact as CIA rendition planes have crashed in South America. He was talking about world central banking decades ago. Hmmm, much of that stuff is coming true!

A man ahead of his times. Yup, I'm voting for Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
reply to post by boncho

agreed. Mostly on the second part about TPTB. It also disconnects the possibility that an honest person can ever be in politics, and if they are honest they are obviously a part of the "plan". You need a few of those so people don't, you know, get suspicious or something.

Exactly. Hence the origin of whistleblowers. People that caught wind of something they weren't supposed to be in on...
Or people that got cut out of the plan. Depending on whose plan it was and who it benefited.

It seems there is hope for ATS yet...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Read these books folks:

Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies, and the CIA in Central America

Whiteout : The CIA, Drugs, and the Press

And:
Dark Alliance: The CIA, the Contras, and the Crack Cocaine Explosion
By Gary Webb.

All of those links are to the Amazon website and you can even read some of the work there. You can find these books at most libraries. It's extremely eye opening and informative. Must reads for anyone who wants to know the truth about what is really going on behind the scenes.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Read these books folks:

Dark Alliance: The CIA, the Contras, and the Crack Cocaine Explosion

By Gary Webb

Muzzleflash, good call mate -haven't read the book but after seeing this video will certainly do that.

Apparently the poor man committed suicide by shooting himself in the head - twice.

The price of telling the truth

The big story of the 1980s buried

The story threatened the very existence of the CIA.

In 2004, the reporter 'committed suicide' by shooting himself in the head - twice.

The price of telling the truth.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join