It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators arguing for torture in the NDAA on the senate floor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Just look at those SOBs...

At least the ``Ayotte`` amendment that wanted to create a bunch of ``secret torture methods`` and be incorporated in the NDAA bill never came for a vote... too bad it didn't, as we would have seen who are the top notch traitors... maybe if it had passed it would have woken up even more people... and let's face it, they aren't waiting for NDAA to torture anyone they want.

edit on 23-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

"when a suspected member of Al Qaeda or a similar terrorist group is captured..."
"I want that person to be terrified"

Who is the terrorist? The *SUSPECT* that is detained indefinitely, or the person using the word "terrified" and sanctioning "enhanced interrogation techniques"?

Edit To Add: We already know who the top notch traitors are... There are only 6 members of the Congress that I know of that actually uphold their oaths.
edit on 23-12-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
How do these anti Americans keep getting elected into office? Didn't they take an oath when they were elected? Maybe we should get Ron Paul to read and explain the constitution to these people.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I been posting this vid since 2009 to this forum. Clearly illustrates the politician doing the bidding for the shadowy elite, who remain seated with a glazed over drug induced stare. Nothing has changed, the psychos
are stilling running the sanitarium. They are mercilous, wicked, whatever T Fs. I don't believe they are human
in the same sense most of us are.

Is anybody getting it yet ?. Don't let the suit and tie fool you.

Whatever.
edit on 23-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Shouldn't they just state that they don't believe in torture and move from there , rather than trying to justify torture for certain individuals. Very scary debate. Surely no Americans should be justifying torture for anyone. You are meant to be the good guys remember.

I'm surprised this bill is passing without too much fuss. In the UK the Labour government were pushing for a 90 day prolonged detention, but due to much outrage and disagreement it was reduced to 28 days.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
double post
edit on 23-12-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
wow, just wow.

america must be stopped, this bill will trickle down to australia,

USA........#ing everything up since 1913

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
wow, just wow.

america must be stopped, this bill will trickle down to australia,

USA........#ing everything up since 1913

Easy there. The American GOVERNMENT is the problem. I am an American and I don't support this nonsense. I do not personally know nor have I even heard of a single American citizen who supports this bill or anything in it. This is a case of the people in power doing as they please as usual. My country does it, your country does it, everyone's country does it. Keep the blame where it belongs. We are going to be victimized by this bill and eventually we will put a stop to it. The American people are just like you. We only want to be happy and live in peace. Our government is the problem.

As for the comment about the USA f...ing everything up since 1913. I call nonsense on that as well. This country has done great things for the world. As has Australia, England, Germany, Russia, and every other country on this planet. No one single country is the greatest and no one single country is the worst.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Senator Lieberman said they need the right to torture to "scare people". Not for getting any type of information.

When the hell will this world take a stand and stop the United States from torturing?

It used to be if there was a bad guy shooting at us....we shot him dead. Why on Earth are we now taking people and torturing them? Can't we be HUMANE and put a .45 bullet in their cranium????

Jeeezus lets get some Civility, Professionalism, and be humane in this world. It's the 21st Century for sakes...

top topics

join