It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hi Everybody,
After sitting in the wings have decided to take the plunge. As I work from home, and yes, alone, I have found this a great site to add a lot of mental stimulation to my day, so I look forward to as many interactions with you all that I can manage!
My main interests in this site are crypto ( seen some strange things where I live) and WW3 ( It WILL happen...sadly)
Anyway, Cheers to all!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by fugly

Welcome fugly. Look forward to hearing what you have to say.

On the WWIII thing I see all the warning signs from pre WWII Germany right here right now, so you are probably right. Recently read Naomi Wolf's book the other day - finally - and she sees the same thing too.

Unfortunately, we don't seem to be the good guys this time. Sad!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by fugly
Hi Everybody,
After sitting in the wings have decided to take the plunge. As I work from home, and yes, alone, I have found this a great site to add a lot of mental stimulation to my day, so I look forward to as many interactions with you all that I can manage!
My main interests in this site are crypto ( seen some strange things where I live) and WW3 ( It WILL happen...sadly)
Anyway, Cheers to all!

Welcome to the best site on the internet. I use this site so much that I'm nearly paranoid to the point of borderline Schizophrenia. WW3 happens a few times a week here.

new topics

join