It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearing People

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

My best friends brother disappeared 2 years ago in Panama,its a terrible thing to happen,i think there's an unknown evil that lurks in the world just waiting for the right moment to inflict as much terror as it possibly can.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

That is feasible, but most sex slaves are kept on drugs and a great majority end up with malnutrition problems,,, not good candidates for organ harvesting.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Have you ever seen the movie " Taken". Do you think that's just a dream out of a screenwriters head? No it's real and it happens each & every day all across the planet. They are some really screwded up folks on this rock, people will do some seriously sick feces for some $$$$$$$$$. No matter where their from.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
More than anything you hear stories like yours here with little or no actual proof. Sure some high profile missing persons that turn out to be a murder thing or the like, but it seems that these stories are always second hand from dubious forums, he said, she said, 'They' said. Set down and think about it, where you live...... have you any stories? Anything in the last year or two that couldn't just be explained as Kids old enough and sick and tired enough to just bail, leave home and never look back. Really, how many have you heard of with authenticity? I say that it's more rumor and conspiracy folks making up stuff, pure fabrications based on maybe one missing person story in the press that ultimately turned out to be a rest home alzheimers person, later found in some alley or something. Really, in the US there 300 plus million people, and how many turn up never being heard of again? Lots of people fall into drugs or prostitution or go to other countries they ought not to have, and maybe meet some nefarious end, but what about the druggies or hookers that are murdered or the like, they don't count as these missing you refer to like as if some mysterious organization or reptilian or grays were getting them or harvesting them. I just don't see enough stories to warrant a claim. To go anywhere on ATS, you need facts, documented information, not gossip or rumors and innuendo, you need tangible info. Every day these stories come and go, most not much past page 6, which I believe are the amount who answer every storie here that gets posted, in other words, the 'regulars'. After about page 5, then it might start picking up relativity or veracity. Now days, ATS seems to be sorely lacking 'Real' stories, it seems more and more are built on boredom and looking for 5 minutes of fame, I'd say you need to come up with numbers and individual stories to garner any real curiosity or interest.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
OP if you are really interested in this topic I suggest you check out a chapter from John Keel's "Our Haunted Planet." John goes on to explain stories about people LITERALLY disappearing into thin air. Stories about family members disappearing in front of their kin never to be seen again. Isn't that crazy? There are cases about cars disappearing while driving on the road. There are even stories about people blacking out, then appearing on other continents or states hours later (thousands and thousands of miles away!) These cases are documented. Keel does not imply they are due to Aliens, he just states that this is what happens and nobody knows why.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Well Op I am going to bless you with an Evil answer... A very evil answer...

I love to write stories and I have been trying to write good stories that sell...

Sounds like a good excuse.... Yeah I go with I am writing stories thing...

One of the character thing I have noticed in most stories is A dumb villain... It always makes me angry when I see this

So with out further ado... An Evil Lord Under Answer

"So You are curious as to why so many people are missing?"

"Now for those that go poof I cant account for... but for the others..."

"First my army would not build itself... Recruiting leaves a problem.... You risk a chance of traitors and infiltrators... Their is a mathematically determined limit of the number of people you can trust to run and operate an organization. Once you go past that you run the risk of exposure.... "

"Still not catching it... agh.... Ok..."

Taking a deep breathe," I will explain further... You see with a control staff of a small number of people who are under that number... I mentioned it earlier..."

"Pay attention... Now why would you still men and women.... The answer is soldiers... But the parents are not the ones who will partake in the foot work...

Using tissue storage
Brain washing
artificial insemination
dietary controls
Training
Female wombs
life support systems

I can create and control a core group of officers....

As for the grunts....
You can continually create new strains for new purposes....
Cybernetic chips...
breeding
Drug enhancement systems
Chemical delivery systems (human bodies, surgical ports for ex.... electronic pumps...)

You can design soldiers for just about anything.... They can be programed and be unbeatable.....

The continued disappearances is to improve the stock available... The reason is there are a few things that are outside science reach... the human genome has a few more surprises in it then you know of.... So you need a fresh batch to increase your herds stability.... (please note this does work with my own theory of human evolution)

In about the space of twenty years with no interference you can have at least four herds of about 250,000 a piece... whats lovely is that you can let them out to graze to... they cant escape the prison of the mind....

So you see you can use all those who are missing to create a breeding program... all the prerequisite tech is available at the local stores.... Tractor supply, walmart, lowes, home depot, and radio shack...."

As to the question of disappearing right in front of others... the most logical is that the experiments on teleportation have began... Using some theories in quantum physics ... the poofs are side effects....

Or Time travel post change reorganization... ( the particle waves realignment to match the present world)

I know the last two sound hockey but hey science is a religion too... and should not have that held against it....

The theories are for those that disappear in front of reliable eye witnesses......

To sum it up for you...

the op was right to ask... it was an intellectual exercise in the first part...

Why are so many people disappearing

Then it had a branch off

Well some have disappeared directly in front of others...

My belief is that the first general question easily explained... The government is probably practicing eugenics.... easy way to hide it and makes those who are the bottom level contribute (please dont be idioso and assume this is my opinion... governments mindset not mine)

the next is harder to explain and needs a lot more evidence... my solutions need testing to find out if they are close to truth...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

I read that book. I enjoy Keels earlier work. The book in question that you are referring to is excellent

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
beam me up scotty

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilverStarGazer
I just saw a story the other day about a family in Southern California who disappeared. It was a man, his wife and their two young boys. They left their house without taking anything. There was food left out on the counter. No money was withdrawn from their bank accounts and to this day there have been no charges on any of their credit cards. The family car was found in a strip mall parking lot near the Mexico border with no fingerprints other than the families and no clues as to what happened. These people had extended family, and owned an established business. Pretty odd for just a normal family to disappear like that for no apparent reason and to not take anything with them not even money, of which they had thousands in their accounts. Some people think they walked across the boarder... But why? They interviewed everyone and researched every aspect of the family's life but came up with nothing.

I have no idea where these people go or what happens to them but when whole families start disappearing for no reason... Well that's just freakin weird.

Maybe..the man made financial preperations by moving all his assets long before to Mexico....or somewhere else. Some time before he expected the IRS-bill he made his move and...disappeared.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join