It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearing People

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Disapointing link

"Sarah Lang and her father never existed at all."

"Picnic at Hanging Rock is a work of Fiction."

"it's still a mystery how a science fiction story became an unsolved mystery and how the title character suddenly became Oliver Lerch/Larch."

Pity that

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
They disappear so as to populate another space on earth, or that you can access through earth. Some out of choice, others by chance once you step in to the other space to return is not welcomed. For a variety of reasons, one- security, two- if one was to return nobody would believe what your recollection of this world. three-you would feel completely alienated with this human life. The reasons are endless really.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Interesting topic and this is one that really bothers me. The reason is the sheer number and variety of people missing. I was laid over quite awhile back when I was driving a truck in the Northwest when I got bored and looked around. In the back they had a wall with missing posters.

They went on...and on...and on. It was the whole wall, basically. I can understand the kids and I get what may have happened to the smaller females. What I couldn't make sense of were the fully capable looking men and women. From 20's all the way up and in between. This place hadn't limited what they put up to just kids and before that I really had never appreciated just how big the problem is.

I don't know what's happening to them all...and I'm honestly not sure we want to know. Although I think most are a combination of the theories people have come up with...a couple may be really ugly things.

It just doesn't make sense...the adults and variety with no trace. No body. Nothing. Just 'Last Seen: headed to market such and such for milk" or some other routine thing like that.
edit on 23-12-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor correction.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Interesting reply my friend.

Yes, its all walks of life that is "vanishing". Its not just kids. Its fully healthy men and women in their 20s 30s on up to their 60s and even older.

Rich people, poor people. It doesnt really matter and there doesnt seem to be any common denominators. As someone else said, it maybe some kind of Alphabet thing or perhaps its just a "wrong place at the wrong time" type of ordeal.

Its bothersome topic for certain.
edit on 23-12-2011 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks for the reply. What is JPL? Did he ever talk about where he was or what happened? It was years he was missing - for a teenager - where did he go? Just curious as it is a fairly unusual story albeit with a happy ending because at least he found his way home.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

So you are saying that they go to other dimensions?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
reply to post by EvolEric

I see, yeah that is understandable.

So you dont believe that there are any deep underground kidnapping rings around the world doing these things? And them running tests or even butchering people for parts to sell?

Not anymore and I don't think they do it to sell body parts. I think there are underground bases where they are performing research, but I think they live almost as an entirely separate society of there own. DUMBs have been built for a long time, I think there was a point in time when they were kidnapping people, not just for testing but also to run these bases, to work in them as if it was there new job.

After years and years they would remove the need to even kidnap people from regular society because they would have a source of people living in these bases.

Thats just what I like to think, I'll admit its out there but its possible.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MCJustJ

Thanks for the reply.

The whole "unknown Society" angle is another interesting theory. I dont mean NWO, Masons etc. I mean an entire group of people that live....almost an entire different existence from the rest of society...if that makes any sense.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

How do you think McDonnalds can serve a zillion hamburgers each day......?

There are several threads on the subject like this one .
The other day I was thinking......can it be that there are that many serial-killers..? Not possible..the number of missing people indicate that there is a well organised "corperation" behind this. There are way too many disappearing for it to be seperated cases.

I have no idea what the numbers are in the rest of the world but the USA has some 2300 missing persons a day. A lot of these people will probably return but whats left will still be ...worrysome..?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

One of these groups is referred to as 'the finders'; they are most prolific at kidnapping kids and teens, others are out there too; serial killers and serial killer networks, the super-rich can have people kidnapped and disappeared too. Some are abducted and kept alive in peoples basements for most insideous and unpseakable things, [the Gimp' from pulp fiction comes to mind] Oh yeah, there's some really weird, ugly things going on. Some may in fact just decide to 'opt out' and desert their own lives and travel somewhere and assume a new identity...this is much harder to do these days though.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

yes but once you are in those dimentions they are not as weird as we would like to believe. some I would say are much better than this one. others much worse, it all depends on your reasons for going and who your guide is.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewme23

here is another one...freaky #, man

www.dvorak.org...!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewme23

A "Serial Killer" network? Meaning multiple Serial killers working together in unison? Wow, yeah, that is scary.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I just saw a story the other day about a family in Southern California who disappeared. It was a man, his wife and their two young boys. They left their house without taking anything. There was food left out on the counter. No money was withdrawn from their bank accounts and to this day there have been no charges on any of their credit cards. The family car was found in a strip mall parking lot near the Mexico border with no fingerprints other than the families and no clues as to what happened. These people had extended family, and owned an established business. Pretty odd for just a normal family to disappear like that for no apparent reason and to not take anything with them not even money, of which they had thousands in their accounts. Some people think they walked across the boarder... But why? They interviewed everyone and researched every aspect of the family's life but came up with nothing.

I have no idea where these people go or what happens to them but when whole families start disappearing for no reason... Well that's just freakin weird.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Im curious what the chances are of some sort of huge underground kidnap network ring going on here in the USA and elsewhere. You hear about people vanishing off the face of the planet a lot of these days.

Where are these people going? What is happening to them? Who is kidnapping them? And why?

Does anyone have any theories?

Yes I do have a theory:

That TPTB had info, about the future of our planet, that does not give a good outlook.

That TPTB devised a plan to deal with that. I don't know if it is their goal to save our planet or to save just them.
I don't know if the plan is about warding off the coming danger or just to leave the planet.
I don't even know what the coming danger is. There is a wide choice at the moment.

So they had a coming danger and found a technical way to try to deal with it.
This could be very costly. Far more expensive than the Manhattan project in its time.
This project had to be undertaken on a world wide scale. Different countries working togeter.
Say they needed a lot of trillions.

Under normal circumstances they would not be able to get that kind of money and at the same time keep this project undetectable.

So what to do?

If you want to steal a tree, where do you steal it?

You steal it from a large forest.

So they had to create a forest, a financial forest.

So they did, they created the housing bubble. They created a lot of financial derivatives and other tricks.
They made a great financial mess.

They made the mess bigger by crashing the bubbles and the financial markets.

Than the stealing started.

That now totals, world wide , round about 50 trillion USD, or even more.

Where did the money go? Most of it is hidden again in the forest, but relabelad. It has now other owners.

Part of it is now used to build underground hideouts, as part of their insurance if still all goes wrong.
The public ones funded by public money.
The secret ones funded by secret money , or a nice mix of both.

Underground hideouts are costly, but not that expensive.
Maybe a few billions, or tens of billions, worldwide would be enough.

So, where is all the rest of the money used?

Likely in remote area's.
Likely in a military setting or even in drug-lord country.
Likely at least partially underground, maybe disguised as a mining operation.
Likely with one or more runways nearby.
Likely with good roads or a harbour nearby.

Look at Google map for places that fit in above description and did not change in the past 3 to 5 years.
So Google says they are updated, but they are not.

Look for hostile environments, like chemical or radioactive spill sites.
Look for extreme cold or hot environments.

Look for financial records of B2B or known government contractors.
Areas of expertise like nuclear, electric power, electronics, nano and metallurgical.
Look for young promising technical companies in these areas of expertise that were bought and never heard of.

Look for top experts in these fields that dropped of the map and stopped publicising with a lame excuse.

It all looks a bit like the financial scheme played out in the movie "Contact", on a grand scale.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

That TPTB had info, about the future of our planet, that does not give a good outlook.

Maybe I just found the reason

A very interesting find today on another forum, thanks Skippy!!!

the link to the book on google books

It is a piece of text from a journal from 1854, stating there will be a poleshift in 2011!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I think there's a whole variety of reasons:

1. Illegal organ trade

2. Sex slave trade

3. Human experimentations

4. Natural elements (mud slides, quick sand, forest fires, EQKs etc)

5. Witness protection schemes

6. Murder

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Here in NC, Human Trafficking is such a huge problem! THis is on the news often. I95 Interstate connects at a half way point between North East and South East from Orlando to NY. This has become the hub of traffic. Some stats for NC state that 200,000 kids go missing yearly from USA for SEX Trafficking. Its disgusting really!

Im sure everyone has heard of people being found in basements after years of being gone. Well think about all the basements in America!!!!

Atlanta Georgia is literally the capital I think. Many people flown in from all over the world to perform these acts on the premise of legit work.

Some NC links:
www.wral.com...
ncstophumantrafficking.wordpress.com...

As far as Dulce, I'm not mentally prepared to acknowledge that one.....
edit on 23-12-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Good question,one I have asked myself.I thought it was me but it seems there are quite a few children,in the past couple of months,going missing from their beds.I think there was a adult that went missing while sleeping with her child.A pattern is forming and makes for a strange conspiracy,let me see if I can find a statistic on google..here's a link with some of the casestopics.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilverStarGazer
I just saw a story the other day about a family in Southern California who disappeared. It was a man, his wife and their two young boys. They left their house without taking anything. There was food left out on the counter. No money was withdrawn from their bank accounts and to this day there have been no charges on any of their credit cards. The family car was found in a strip mall parking lot near the Mexico border with no fingerprints other than the families and no clues as to what happened. These people had extended family, and owned an established business. Pretty odd for just a normal family to disappear like that for no apparent reason and to not take anything with them not even money, of which they had thousands in their accounts. Some people think they walked across the boarder... But why? They interviewed everyone and researched every aspect of the family's life but came up with nothing.

I have no idea where these people go or what happens to them but when whole families start disappearing for no reason... Well that's just freakin weird.
I live in a fairly small town,last year a couple went missing and not a trace nor clue has been found,as with your story,all of their personal belongings were left as was accounts intact,no clothing missing,nothing,zip,nada.so whatever is happening it's all over the world.again this couple were well established,well known in the community,and rather well off.
There has to be clues or a patterns to these disappearances and I believe a good portion of these cases are connected in some way...how? I don't know

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join