It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any possible way we can change the wording for "Conspiracy Theorist"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

They are just indicating that they wont believe anything without proof or fabricated proof. Theres similarity with the jury system. You have to talk to people within what they know, if it was on TV its safe to say this is what it is. there called sheeple, look at it this way you could be the wolf and they could go to slaughter.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

I am not trying to tell you what to do, because THAT is not my privilege or responsibilty, but what I AM doing is offering a suggestion in response to your question of what to do about those who don't listen. First, I will tell you that I am NOT religious, but I do believe in God. In fact, I was once a devout Atheist. So now, I will offer the advice as it is found in the Bible. I believe it is at Proverbs 28 : 1, but cannot swear to it, that it says, "Speak not in the ears of a fool, for he will despise the wisdom of your words". Believe me, Bro, I have had this exact same experience many times until I learned that some people prefer to remain ignorant. You can search for this verse online, or use a concordance, but I guarantee you that it is there. All it takes on your part, is to do the research necessary to prove your beliefs, then stick with the truth, because the truth will always endure. For example, water is always wet. It works that way will all things that are true. Besides, there are always enough wise people who will listen, so good luck identifying them, instead.

<< 1  2   >>

join