It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoagland - I'm calling you out!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

No, was it?:

Likening a documentary made for children with the moon hoax theory.

No, zorgon showed some scenes from the making of "From the Earth to the Moon"....produced by Tom Hanks. (That's him on set, in one photo). Dunno who is in the costume on the set.

Or.....wait, looking at the copyrights, must have been "Magnificent Desolation", the IMAX movie from 2005.

Tom Hanks ALSO worked on that production.

That IMAX film was a short project, compared to "From the Earth to the Moon".

Here's Episode 7, which was about Apollo 12 in the HBO mini-series. And, Dave Foley (looks like he's also pictured in zorgon's post) was in it:playing AL Bean:

Episode 7 on IMDb

(Although, I don't see Dave Foley in credits for "Magnificent Desolation", so...I'd guess there was some cross-over between the two productions?)

I think anyone who wishes to could certainly visit the IMDb website and find the production companies, and ASK them how "easy" it was to re-create the Apollo scenes. Might make their day, if they needed a good laugh......
edit on Fri 23 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Wiedner proposes and backs it up with proof that a "green screen" type device was used for the "fake" Apollo images - and this is explained exceptionally well in his doco Kubricks Odyssey:

Had a glance around the webs, not for too long because am about to go out buuuuuut ...

Is there any articles that Jay has written that discuss this in depth I can have for readings? Perhaps I'll look it up later on, but if someone can post here or (better) send me a u2u if they find anything. Just curious about it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

How can you call Hoagland out? The guy's a soldier for Truth trying to save us from the evil-doers at NASA and stay alive long enough to see the Promised Land. In many ways, he's like the Martin Luther King of the conspiracy world. I just hope he stays away from balconies...

That other great fighter for truth, Project Camelot's Kerry Cassidy (like a modern day Yoko Ono) explains why it's wrong to call Hoagland a lying plagiarising con man...

While I am well aware that Richard holds back data, I am also well aware he does so because he is still collecting substantiation and withholding elements that may seem random or that would change the game and cause him to be derailed, taken off-line and/or killed, if revealed too soon or at the wrong time. Especially if he releases what he knows without regard to the consequences not only for himself but for humanity.

So there ya go. He's trying to save humanity and himself so, like MLK, he too can see over the mountaintop and share with us his Dream.
[snip]

edit on 23-12-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
While I know Hoagland is full of it, his books are fun reads

I dont mind reading the work of a hoaxer and disinformation agent as long as it entertains me

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

lol classic, I get the preachy vibe off him too.

Arken is loved by many I propose. And his intent is honorable.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
"compared" to the hours and hours and hours of the 16mm movie film (NO "special effects"!!) and the TV video that was recorded,

But... they lost all those tapes, remember?

'One small step for man,' 700-box tape loss for NASA - CNN
blog.longnow.org...

So exactly WHAT are they showing

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Nice and subtle!

Nothing subtle about it

See they used the same set as Apollo... Building 9 at Langley

And all those odd anomalies in the sky that Hoagland likes to point to are just objects in the studio with the lights down low that didn't get edited out...

Like THIS one...

And unlike Hoagland I will give you the original NASA linky to that blue thingy

AS14_66_9295 Full Size

edit on 23-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
While I think he is either nuts or a sociopath, Hoagland still has a very soothing voice.

His anomalies all suck, but it is very relaxing to hear him speak about them, so I like to keep abreast of his latest presentations.

I wonder what new asteroid he will designate as an ancient spaceship...

Anyhow, here is some in-thread entertainment - it is a wonderful impression:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hoagland lost me when he claimed that Elenin was a Tetrahedral space craft.

Before that, he had my interest. But then I realized he was a complete loon.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Oh! Well now I KNOW he is lying... because Santa living at the North Pole is total disinfo. I mean submarines have surfaced there and no structures.

Besides we here at ATS (me and GEL and a few others
) already proved Santa is real and where he actually lives. A lot of help was provided by government agencies and Greeneyedleo actually has photos of his house

Can't be debunked...
Solid evidence, even how and why the reindeer fly

PROOF That Santa Claus is REAL
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now just TRY and debunk THAT Mister Bird
Ain't gonna happen

And even NASA astronauts confirmed it... because either they saw Santa Claus, a UFO, or NASA is lying...

edit on 23-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Yeah right on man.....

I'm calling out the flat-earthers too!!!

I'm pretty sure we have enough evidence to say that the world is round now.

Nice work

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

If the world is round....

HOW can a level possibly work

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
him and the rest of the bunch can suck a fatty! a few started out for the cause, but now most travel around together, pandering for the bucks on the sci-circuit. if any did have a smoking gun in this fight, they would never release it for the right reason, only the right dollar amount.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by blupblup

If the world is round....

HOW can a level possibly work

Uh huh... and why don't the people on the bottom fall off?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I am Retard Hoagland dha dhaBLadhaa Dhhaaadaaa baaa..i see faces in the moon

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I did think his books could say the same within 150 pages instead of 600+ or whatever it was.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Sometime it is only a matter of..... Perspective!

Rotate

I know this one!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Hello WatchZEITGEISTnow,

Nice op.

I always find it sad when someone might have had some serious info at one point (the beginning of their "quests"...mostly) and end up doing and saying everything and anything to keep up their status of UFOlogy superstar. (And to keep the income coming in)

I think that Richard - like so many others - started with good intentions.

One can easily think of Greer, Collier, Icke, Kerry and Bill, Dean, Wilcock, Burisch...just to name a few...

Building a fan base is very hollywood-esque. They must come out with new info in order to stay on top of their field. And as new info is rare and few...they start inventing. I do find it kinda sad. Much like an aging actor that will do anything and everything to try and retain his celebrity status. (And to keep the income coming in)

I don't think Hoagland works for NASA as disinfo. No. Hoagland works for his personal bank account.

The veil isn't lifting. You are just starting to see through the lies. S&F.

edit on 23-12-2011 by SonoftheSun because: re-wording.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

But... they lost all those tapes, remember?

'One small step for man,' 700-box tape loss for NASA - CNN
blog.longnow.org...

So exactly WHAT are they showing

They weren't boxes of videotape, they were boxes of telemetry data. That mystery has been solved:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

Of course, all that is way off topic. Richard Hoagland is a publicity hound. When Terral Croft catapaulted an obscure comet into internet fame, Hoagland was quick to jump on the bandwagon with his usual bag of tricks. He took out his straightedge, connected a few random pixels and, eureka, a crumbling lump of space litter becomes a tetrahedral spaceship! Why do people keep falling for his nonsense? The simple fact of the matter is that Hoagland isn't holding anything back, he's making stuff up!

Incidentally, zorgon, don't you think perusing NASA images for "artifacts" while claiming that the folks who took those pictures were faking it trying to have your cake and eat it too?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
I always take Richards "theories" with a boulder of salt (lolz).

Anytime the man comes on C2CAM he has some new out of this world info. The whole commit Elenin thing was ridiculous, he had so many different stories it was hard for me to keep track of what the new hidden "truth" was.

As far as I remember from the last show on C2C (November the 30th) Hoagland stated clearly that the whole Elenin fear online was totally staged and perpetrated to divert people's attention from the real story. I've followed everything R.H. has said through the years, reading, listening, watching his stuff and yet I'm not to quick in labeling the guy as hoaxers or full of it. Apparently on ATS, especially recently there is a tendency to label as hoax every single thing or person who goes against the mainstream line or comes up with "out of place" stories and ideas. And this happens in every forum, in every subject being paranormal, science, politics, archeology etc. It's funny when you think that in this conspiracy board people are trying to voice a different opinion and info from the one you find in mainstream media or official reports but the end result is that everything gets trashed and ridiculed. In other words is becoming like a big place of debunking. Strange pattern if you ask me...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join