It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoagland - I'm calling you out!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Richard Hoagland

I'm calling you out!

For years your gift of the gab has astounded many individuals including myself. Your image analysis - your geometrical calculations of amazing proportions, and your cosmic outta this world theories have stunned those that want to know the truth NASA is holding back.

Now - around a year or so ago I started hearing you go on about "President Obama" and how you went on and on and on about how you thought this guy was the bees knees....hmmm

Also most of your images you have "collected" over the years you refuse to let any see...hmmm

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Your "theories" on comet Elenin and YU55 as well as the recent Dawn information on Vesta never held - and you never seem to admit that...hmmm

I recently came across this very interesting blog outing you for not being CLEAR in past work you have been involved in....UFO Diaries - Cydonia Mars Connection & NASA
Watch this now:

Notice anything? Hmmm? No? .....OK how about the images used on that show? See now? Starting to "get it" yet? Well by crikey - there seem to be a few images that show more faces on Mars rather than the favorite FACE in Cydonia! Where are these images Richard? Hmmm? Also note the photo of the clear huge pyramid in the center of a crater! Richard? Hmmm...

OK Hoagland you still have time to reveal the TRUTH of these images. Saving grace would be for you to admit that you are a con-man, work for and still are working for NASA (under the guise of controlled released information...or worse...disinformation) or any other slant on this equation.

You need not pander to your masters - the veil is lifting faster than a dress at prom night (as they say) - you should come clean. Or at the very least explain this instance of you not being forward and straight up with what you got.

You are loosing your fan base - and the real deals are also wondering what the Dickens is up with Hoagland, his information, his theories that never suffice, and his denial in admitting he is wrong on most if not all of these theories.

Mad Martian is someone everyone here at ATS should look into - he is the man who exposed Hoagy on the UFO Diaries withholding. And man, once you read the threads - especially the communication between the two - something comes up smelling suspect.

MUST READ THIS NOW:

www.latenightinthemidlands.com...

One thing I know about Hoagy - he can talk the ears off a little white rabbit - he can baffle us with as much bullcrap as he wants - BUT it is easy to see now why he does this. He also uses NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming) and trigger words much like a hypnotist...

en.wikipedia.org...

...I did mention NASA are masters of the mind control - as described in Cathy O'Brien's Trance:Formation of America (A MUST READ)...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.henrymakow.com...
educate-yourself.org...
readr.ru...

...and well just look at all the Apollo 'naughts - that always had that blank, dazed and confused look of being mind controlled themselves. The Apollo 11 debrief was obscure and very awkward:

So Hoagy - are you on your own "Dark Mission"? Because my friend you have all the hallmarks of a true tried and tested NASA old boy...

edit on 23-12-2011 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: tricky dicky!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Does Hoagland post on these forums?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Does Hoagland post on these forums?

Not that I know of.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Then do you mean that you are calling out the Hoagland supporters? Since he does not post here and cannot defend himself?

Just curious.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-

Then do you mean that you are calling out the Hoagland supporters? Since he does not post here and cannot defend himself?

Just curious.

I am exposing Hoagland's lack of merit in the things he brings to the table...

another thing...

One thing that sticks out is the fact he never talks about other anomalies - and just glazes over them without adding to them.

Jay Wiedner has a brilliant expose on the Apollo program - yet Hoagland refuses to budge or even acknowledge.

Wiedner proposes and backs it up with proof that a "green screen" type device was used for the "fake" Apollo images - and this is explained exceptionally well in his doco Kubricks Odyssey:

Veritas interview, starts at 7:50 min

store.sacredmysteriesmarketplace.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I always take Richards "theories" with a boulder of salt (lolz).

Anytime the man comes on C2CAM he has some new out of this world info. The whole commit Elenin thing was ridiculous, he had so many different stories it was hard for me to keep track of what the new hidden "truth" was.

And anytime Noory would question him he would get all whiny, and pissy, like anyone was a complete fool for questioning him.

I think somewhere along his path he stopped thinking out of the box, stopped keeping an open mind, he thinks that he's right no matter what.

I do believe in some far out there theories, but when you get to the point where you think there is a hidden meaning in everything you've gone too far. And i believe that's where Richard is.

Nice post, pictures an all

edit on 23-12-2011 by dannotz because: sp

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I'm coming back to this tomorrow but I was pleased to hear you mention that Jay Weidner movie on Kubrick. It used to be on youtube but got pulled due to copyright but I did get to see it all. It's a pretty "jaw on the floor" one imho. Your OP is interesting but I need to come back to it. I also got distracted by the links in your sig and various threads mentioned (old ones) that are all new to me. Nice work!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I enjoy RIchard Hoagland, and he has contributed a great deal to the subjects talked about on ATS. He does go way outside the box on occasion, and he , like all the rest of his "colleagues" have to sit down to a big crow dinner with all the trimmings, on occasion. But we all continue to listen to him and we scurry to examine all of discoveries when he announces them.

I like to compare him with RIchard Dolan, because they have so much in common, but are totally different in method and demeanor. They both attend the same lecture circuits and obviously respect each other very much. It is just that Hoagland acts like the wild, shoot from the hip, "Field Guy" who gets so into what he believes, that it comes over much more grandiose and sensational. Dolan, on the other hand, is the literary, level-headed, extremely well spoken type that seems to spend much more time in academic research of the subjects.

Both, however, essentially believe in the same overall scenario that is going on behind our sheltered lives.
I would bet there is a lot of real truth behind the majority of what they bring to the table. Very interesting people.

Afterthought edit:
While they are not ATS members (as much as I know), you can be sure they browse ATS a great deal. In their field of work, this is probably the most important place to obtain reaction and feedback on what they say and write about.
edit on 23-12-2011 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
OK Hoagland you still have time to reveal the TRUTH of these images. Saving grace would be for you to admit that you are a con-man, work for and still are working for NASA (under the guise of controlled released information...or worse...disinformation) or any other slant on this equation.

I've always believed Hoagland to not be reliable. However, I wouldn't leap to mind control or work for NASA to explain that.

Hoagland simply works the system. TV likes slush television, and don't judge the programs that get produced around him. They just air them because they can. If an intelligent person pushes this kind of stuff enough, goes on enough speaking tours, gets enough attention to make 22 minutes of commercial television or media ... they're going to get somewhere even if not very far.

Hoagland just found an angle and has been working it this whole time I believe.

There is many blogs and posts on the net about how Hoagland has 'borrowed' ideas, claimed connections to people, and various other things ... If Hoagland was disinfo for NASA or anyone else, the person would present something other than work and ideas taken from other people I think.

I do agree with your general sentiment though.
edit on 23-12-2011 by Pinke because: Last bit

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Wiedner proposes and backs it up with proof that a "green screen" type device was used for the "fake" Apollo images -

Yeah I always wondered about those smooth odd looking hills in Apollo backgrounds...

Green Screen eh? Like this?

YEAH!!!
THAT explains those weird hills

edit on 23-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

You started out so strongly at first, as if I was watching someone who finally "got it" with the "Hoax"land bullcrap....

Alas, you aren't quite there yet. You still must realize Jay Wiedner's crap as well....and the entirety of the "Apollo hoax" nonsense. And "Kubrick".

And, zorgon, with the completely irrelevant "comparison" to a modern-day film production, such as "From The Earth To The Moon", by Tom Hanks --- "compared" to the hours and hours and hours of the 16mm movie film (NO "special effects"!!) and the TV video that was recorded, off the live transmissions, and of course the many many many stills, in film negative format of various sizes.

ANYONE who knows anything about motion picture production realizes immediately how utterly ridiculous claims by those such as Jay saying "Kubrick filmed it" are.

And finally, there's that little inconvenient truth of the photos of the Apollo landing sites, since the LROC entered orbit in 2009......

So, why not take this revelation you are having with "Hoax"land's lies and deceptions, and apply them to a few more of the charlatans out there?

Now....let's see....tried to address both your OP, and the other major post as well (Jay Wiedner bits) all in one, but on a second glance at the OP, I see another point trying to make, that indicates you are "smelling a rat" with "Hoax"land, but for the wrong reasons! IF you're now trying to claim he was some sort of "NASA Operative"??

Sorry, that is where you need to step back and also realize how many other you referenced about "mind control" and "hypnosis" are just more of the same nonsense peddlers.

Trying to make some case for "Hoax"land to be a part of a "NASA plan"?? Gives NASA too much credit, frankly.....

edit on Fri 23 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Hoagland and co. use sensationalism to make money from people's fears. Once you become enlightened it becomes pretty clear who furthers the cause and who holds it back. Hoagland is all about making money. The more weird the story the more he stands out from the crowd and the more money he makes. He is full of hyper dimensional BS which changes by the minute. Sadly he is not the only person on the money making band wagon.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

You started out so strongly at first, as if I was watching someone who finally "got it" with the "Hoax"land bullcrap....

I never said "Hoax" - you did!

Zorgon - I am having serious feelings for you lol...awesome as always bloke

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nice and subtle!

Likening a documentary made for children with the moon hoax theory.

I feel a synergy between the two...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by zorgon

Nice and subtle!

Likening a documentary made for children with the moon hoax theory.

I feel a synergy between the two...

On topic - what do you believe about tricky dicky chad?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes. Puppet on a string!

This is hilarious if it was not absolutely tragic. Because this mean that NASA knew "what" to find up there.
A public fake broadcast pre-recorded and an hidden, hush-hush, work up there.

The Space/Moon/Mars missions (all) are deliberately faked for the public opinion.

No Need-To-Know!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Oh, please?! "All"????

The Space/Moon/Mars missions (all) are deliberately faked for the public opinion.

This is where reason has left the building. And is headed to "Skunk Works".

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Well, Hoagland's link to NASA is tenuous at best and despite his criticism of NASA he'll be sure to make sure everyone knows he "worked" for them.

The old saying of "To have one's cake and eating it too" comes to mind.

If Hoagland's effort with Elenin doesn't convince people that he's full of it, nothing will.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Arken

Oh, please?! "All"????

This is where reason has left the building. And is headed to "Skunk Works".

SPACE is a tremendous serious matter. Because SPACE holds THE SECRET of the Secrets.
One of the main rule of the counter intelligence programs is to mix real and fake.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Well, Hoagland's link to NASA is tenuous at best and despite his criticism of NASA he'll be sure to make sure everyone knows he "worked" for them.

The old saying of "To have one's cake and eating it too" comes to mind.

If Hoagland's effort with Elenin doesn't convince people that he's full of it, nothing will.

AT LAST we agree! Who'd have thought eh!?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join