It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think a NWO group such as the ILLUMINATI can change election or does change election outcomes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Example: George Bush. Clearly he is far from the best suitable president so how was it he got in tothe white house. It could of been because of his dad being a president so they though George W Bush would be like George W H Bush. He's not the only president either that I don't think is president quality. What are your thoughts? If the illuminati exists do you think they have a say in Presidential Elections

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Election 2008. Barry Obama. A Senator with virtually NO political history. You tell me.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by curiousrb

Well they are free run for any government position. It is highly possible they can stack the deck on both sides , if what is known about them is true they surely could afford it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknessMatters
Election 2008. Barry Obama. A Senator with virtually NO political history. You tell me.

That means nothing Americans supported obama and voted him in. He spoke and lied like most other politician and duped the voter business as per usual.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It is my opinion that the "Illuminati" can and does fix all elections. I believe it doesn't matter who you vote for, the only one that will be president will be the person of their choosing.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Originally posted by DarknessMatters

That means nothing Americans supported obama and voted him in. He spoke and lied like most other politician and duped the voter business as per usual.

It actually means quite a little. How do we really know that Obama had the percentage of votes really needed? Remember Acorn? Several outlets to this day, claim there was mass voter fraud behind his election. So....was he elected? Was he handed the job on a gold and silver plate? We may never know.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by curiousrb

Plenty more similar vids on youtube too.

ETA I should give a little explanation. It's a court case where a voting-machine manufacturer employee tells the court just how easy it is and how hard it is to detect due to the voting machines being closed-source, private for-profit machines.

edit on 22/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
They don't have to change election results or outcomes, because the candidates that end up running against each other are from two sides of the same coin. Doesn't matter who wins, because both runners are already in bed with the powers that be, and even if they were a real "outsider", the administration they would be a part of would be filled with cronies.

I think the whole "W. Bush stealing the election" story is more the work of powerful friends in the media and government of Florida helping a brother out rather than the illuminati changing the results.

War on Terror, or War on Global Warming.

Either way, the 99% loses.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknessMatters

I am not denying that possibility even bush was elected for a second time

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I'm starting to think not only the elections are more or less fixed by tptb, but whoever is elected as a top official is also controlled by tptb.
can't/don't trust anything political anymore.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the insight.

It is bound to stretch beyond presidency but what about in other countries that have a lot of independance?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
They rig the poles the advertising the media before the election and the election itself.
Strangely in the TV show 24 with Keifer Sutherland there was a Black President who was a hero and good Pres and he had a nice family.
That alone probably helped Obamas popularity and even acceptance as a President.
I dont know the depth of racism in the US, but I would imagine it would have been a barrier to many people to have a Black President. I expect it would be here in Australia to, maybe?
Anyway I recon an election is planed at each and every stage to manipulate and confuse

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
2 quotes comes to mind.

"You know, comrades," says Stalin, "that I think in regard to this: I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how." Joseph Stalin.

and probably a more well-known one:

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!"
Attributed to Mayer Amschel Rothschild.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
People who worry about individual elections being rigged are missing what's really going on. The aluminati has the whole system rigged so that the results of any individual election cannot frustrate their agenda. They've solved that problem with the whole presidential nomination process. Nobody runs for the office of the POTUS without first being put into that position by the aluminati. Also, don't forget the "presidential election" is really a sham, the electoral college is who really selects the president and only 24 states have penalties for faithless electors.

new topics

top topics

join