It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul represents Martin Luther King's Dream More Than Any Other Candidate (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Right at the beginning...

Ron Paul represents Martin Luther King's Dream More Than Any Other Candidate...Including Obama & Cain. Black Voters are supporting Ron Paul for the Content of His Character.

Well this is a switch! I guess the content of Obama's character isn't fooling anyone anymore. This vid does go back about 2 Months but is getting clearer every day.

Black, White, Red, Yellow or Green...Doesn't matter when it comes to the true colors inside.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It's so wonderful to see. I just hope Ron Paul doesn't meet his end as MLK Jr. did.

Although, as another member said beautifully, they may be able to kill the messenger but they cannot kill the message.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Ron Paul is some A+ material.

Ron has praised MLK Jr. throughout his entire career.

I'm glad the some in the black community (and others especially) are capable of looking past skin color and actually understanding the candidates for their positions and eligibility to be president.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
reply to post by jude11

It's so wonderful to see. I just hope Ron Paul doesn't meet his end as MLK Jr. did.

Although, as another member said beautifully, they may be able to kill the messenger but they cannot kill the message.

If he did meet the same fate, people would be well aware of the very obvious motives behind it.

Seems that the very people who stand for what is right are always the ones to meet their ends with suspicious circumstances. Let's hope it doesn't happen again.

Peace

edit on 22-12-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Ron Paul is some A+ material.

Ron has praised MLK Jr. throughout his entire career.

I'm glad the some in the black community (and others especially) are capable of looking past skin color and actually understanding the candidates for their positions and eligibility to be president.

You're correct.

Skin color should not be used in elections and to see this is very telling of what the Black community can see...the truth behind the color.

It wouldn't matter what color skin Obama has, he's still a....(Fill in your own expletive)

Peace

top topics

join