It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detecting underground tunnels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Does anyone have information on underground tunnels in Southern California, or know how to find them? I am curious about ancient cultures in the area, and possible corgotten structures they built.

Thanks,
-P

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If you are looking for ancient ruins to explore on your own, that is kind of unlikely. To explore your interest I would start by checking out tourist spots, state parks, that kind of thing. Those areas are set up so that you can see as much as possible. You could search and search futilely and never find anything on your own. Even if you did, it would certainly be in no condition to just stroll through and check it out. Instead, why not check out a museum where all the best artifacts are cleaned up, collected, and presented for close-up inspection?

If you have the"Indiana Jones" fever, and are thinking of finding cool artifacts, you should bear in mind that taking such things tends to be illegal.
It also tends to destroy the archaeological value of both the site and the artifact.

By all means, explore your interest. But please do so responsibly.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by cimmerius]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I did a search all I got is underground base facillities. This is information on some caves.

www.angelfire.com...

paranormal.about.com...

join