William Roache told a stunned chat show host all humans will soon communicate by telepathy.

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
For all non UK members , this guy stars in the longest running TV soap in history , BUT he seems to be jumping on the David Icke bandwagon ,

Ken Barlow actor William Roache in bizarre outburst
Coronation Street legend William Roache has gone Lancashire hot potty in a bizarre TV interview.

The 79-year-old actor, who plays Ken Barlow, told a stunned chat show host all humans will soon communicate by telepathy.

He predicted a series of earthquakes, ­hurricanes, floods and tsunamis – but claimed that these disaster would be necessary to disperse “negative energy”.

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 22-12-2011 by Droidinvoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
LOL

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I've read some of his threads here on ATS....saying the exact same things

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is great news!

How soon is soon?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevinquisitor

Soon , just waiting for the old thought pattern to emit from William into my brain , but soon 4 sure
seem to be getting lots of christmas gift thoughts from others , hey clear the line , William / Ken has major news to tell us all.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

Ohh noooo poor ken he has lost the #ing plot

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
the birthing of our Mother the Earth's core has now commenced. Watch the USGS and RSOE earthquake monitoring services and note that the mag 5 and higher quakes are now happening with monotonous regularity. By next year mag 7 through to mag 9 quakes will be ordinary and frequent (daily to weekly). The temperature at the Weddell Sea in Antarctica is now starting to climb in preparation for the birthing. Of course there is going to be all the accompanying physical chaos in our world. The birthing of the core at the Weddell Sea is due around first or second week of September 2012. By Dec next year our Mother will be in, what is now, the orbit of Venus (and coreless) while the world this man speaks of will have arisen and this current world will be just a bad memory. There is no going back..

motherearthfathersky.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Maybe the script writers will write a premonition or two to give him kudos,,,,,,,,,,, maybe not

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aaronez

Earth Mother
Our Womb of Life 3.92 MB , thanks for the heads up , I have downloaded it and will didgest.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Maybe he is trying to talk about this: IBM says 'mind control' possible in five years
dvice.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

Well maybe he is right, well in a way.
Most twins have this ability and so some mothers with their children.

My daughter was at school in a class, when she heard me call for her. That was the day I found out my father passed away and I was ringing the school up so they could send her home. She said to the teacher, I need to go home. The teacher not letting her go, was then shocked to see the secretary walk into the room and ask for my daughter, saying she was needed at home.

Just one of many occasions where this type of communication happens in my family.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Telepathy.....

ATS's worst nightmare....

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
For all non UK members , this guy stars in the longest running TV soap in history , BUT he seems to be jumping on the David Icke bandwagon ,

Ken Barlow actor William Roache in bizarre outburst
Coronation Street legend William Roache has gone Lancashire hot potty in a bizarre TV interview.

The 79-year-old actor, who plays Ken Barlow, told a stunned chat show host all humans will soon communicate by telepathy.

He predicted a series of earthquakes, ­hurricanes, floods and tsunamis – but claimed that these disaster would be necessary to disperse “negative energy”.

www.mirror.co.uk...

He is right. And it was very brave of him to come out and say this, being that he is a public figure.

new topics
top topics

join