It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARMAGEDDON WEEK! All Armageddon, All the Time-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
History channel H2 is having armageddon week right now! Most of the stuff we ATSers already know, but also lots of informative and interesting shows. I dont normally watch TV, but I guess ill make an exception this week

Some of the shows:
The bible code: predicting armageddon
Nostradamus effect
Apocalypse man: cool survival techniques
And lots of cool facts and stories.

Just passin this along

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

haha watching it now, I've seen alot of these before but I'm really looking forward to apocalypse man, they used to have a show on spike called surviving disater and each week they did a different situation. I LOVED that show and then I guess it got cancelled.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thanks for letting us know - I
am going to check the site
right now!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
History channel H2 is having armageddon week right now! Most of the stuff we ATSers already know, but also lots of informative and interesting shows. I dont normally watch TV, but I guess ill make an exception this week

Some of the shows:
The bible code: predicting armageddon
Nostradamus effect
Apocalypse man: cool survival techniques
And lots of cool facts and stories.

Just passin this along

They play the same stuff every once in a while. I watched them till my eyes fell out. They don't tell me anything i didn't already know but the entertainment value is priceless if you like getting scared for free. Its the next best thing to the Orson Welles radio show. Between this and Alex Jones, you wont even need to go to the movie theatre to see the new movie coming out christmas day "the darkest hour".

top topics

join