It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your opinion of ATS 2.0

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Just a couple issues with the chat (sorry to those that I kind of dropped out on).

The chat screen is so huge on my monitor that I cannot see my chat bar. Any ideas? Also, how do I get back into chat, it keeps saying Im already logged in

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Nice... I like it!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Just a couple issues with the chat (sorry to those that I kind of dropped out on).

If you don't "log out" the database thinks you're still logged on until your session times out. I'm looking into either forcing your re-login, or some other work around.

As for ths size, that's odd. What resolution is your display set for within your monitors control panel?

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Just wanting to check out my stars...it took me almost a year to get three of the suckers...

Nice format...my eyes are barely adjusting without my precious Ice theme, but this works. It looks really nice...just noticed there is no turned around and vomit smiley...but still really well done.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Great job I reallz like it. But the themes would be cool

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   
think its great, good work guys

(shows how much the BV really sucks)

[Edited on 14-4-2003 by cassini]

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   
it a really great william
what is the colour line for

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Errr...This thread didn't show for me when I logged in the first time today. Sorry, I made another thread dedicated to this. I will delete now.

Good job guys. I would just like to ask exactly how the experience works. I've seen it on other sites, but I still don't know how it is calculated. (don't tell us if it's a mod or admin who does it, then people will try to suck up :dn

Keep up the good work!

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Absolute genius.

Peoples Magazine says;
Most retrospective message board in conseption.

Washington Post said;
Just a bunch of conspiracy freaks, but they know their shizit.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What happend to the midnight background?

Overall excellent............no complaints.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
A lot of people are asking for more themes... well... here's the poop:

This most recent version of ATS 2.0 is running on a pretty-well hacked-up version of XMB 1.8. Almost the only thing that remains untouched is the "Powered by XMB 1.8 Partagium" at the bottom of each page.

Some of the new layout relies on specific changes that are external to the themes. Until the forum code is finalized, I can't promise any new themes. We're focusing more on new features that will make this an evem more addicting place to hang out.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
That's all fine and dandy, but why do some of the members have higher 'level' than some of the admins and mods?

I'd bet that I'm not the only one who would like an explanation on how this system works.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Love the speed, and hope this one's more stable!

Agree with the comment that the stats on the main index are a bit much for my tastes... I think I'd have liked them better at the bottom of the page.

Yeah... picky, picky!

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
That's all fine and dandy, but why do some of the members have higher 'level' than some of the admins and mods?

I'd bet that I'm not the only one who would like an explanation on how this system works.

(g) Roll of the 12-sided dice???

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think it looks great.A lot faster to.
Great job William......

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
for some reason my avatar will come up blank every time i change it and i uploaded it the same way i did before, ah well. is ANYone gonna Explain the colored bars on the left??????????????????????
please...!?!?!?!?

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
William, you and I both know this poll is nothing more than baiting for compliments. And what else can we do but sing your praises? This is an awesome job. It's faster than greased lightning, the extra niceties are great, all in all, it is a work of art.

On top of that, the advertisements that have been revolving have been some good ones, and they are helping out the economy (my credit card is always too nearby). The ads are not only good ads, they are non-intrusive. Most excellent all the way around!!

There is the well deserved praise. I'm sorry we are such a spoiled bunch that it had to be baited!

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Very fine job I must say.
As you said" Change if Good", when it comes to things of this nature.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
fantastic, very good!!

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Great layout, super fast, I have no dislikes with it all. Nice job william

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join