It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been thinking about this chap God..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Oh did I hurt your feelings? What are your beliefs, so I can mock them some more.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

He didn't post that on this thread now did he?
Something is telling me you made this up, wouldn't surprise me because you cant spell that great either.
Everywhere you post all you do is put down something or question it.

Worthless,Worthless,Worthless

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Everyone would have a much easier time discussing this if the *wrong* idea that our Creator (which many call God) has anything to do with our man-made religions. They have nothing to do with one another. Kill that mental link now. Once that's done, you can move into discussion that starts to look in the right direction.

One more time: God does not equal religion. Understand? Don't make that mistake again.

Now, most religious texts do hold some keys to the truth. That is true whether you like it or not. And a lot of truth is not something you will like. Too bad, eh? Once you can better see the big picture, through extensive meditation and work on losing the ego, even for a time, you will understand that things are nothing like we think they are. This is illusion, but we can work with that once we see it more clearly. The only way to do that is to find that light inside you and explore it. To say that we are all God's children is correct. To say that there is hierarchy is not so correct, but since we see things that way you can keep that thought for now, but you miss out on too much so don't hold tightly to that. It's false. Or true. Depends.

And that brings us to another important misconception. All things are true. Yep. Everything is true. Only when you can perceive the energetic flows will you be able to better understand how and why and when and where they are true though. But yes, all things are true.

Equally, all things are false. They are also all points in between true and false. There are no absolutes but there is nothing but absolutes either. And this pushes us toward....

There is no such thing as duality. That's just something we perceive because of where we are now, in this particular place and at this time, in these meat shields we call bodies. This isn't real, but it is for now.

We are all tiny sparks of God, but within that spark we will find God (more rightly, the Creator) in its entirety. No fractions exist. Any is the same as all.

I hope that clarifies things, but I suspect most people will ignore it entirely, or tell me I'm wrong, or become even more vicious about it depending on how ego-bound they are. It really doesn't matter though. If you've read the words, they have already got under your skin and my job is done. If any of you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me via u2u or strike up a convo here. Wherever your comfort lies.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Azmodan85

on the contrary it is obvious that god is the exclusive existing one, everything is united through what he gives to his will, it is obvious how noone is while anyone is moving around as if he knows anything and especially himself life reality

anyone is relative fact of his own freedom constant, but only god is conscious freedom from what he objectively force absolute relativity to his wills

but the thing that i repeat from the begining where i had to write for truth concerns, is that an existing fact is right only if it is true, so truth existence first as the base of relative true existence freedom
so even the most powerful and exclusive one is not right bc of that, god in concept of one is evil when truth is never one, truth is through absolute freedom always free constancy in being free most individual ways

god is revealed being an absolute liar that get to his end from being able to hate absolutely truth, from what he focus on the relative conscious right being superior free one,

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
when truth is absolutely known then truth is free, and when truth is free then lies are powerful by definition from possible energies adds out of truth abuses

that is how a criminal is more powerful then a relative honest being, from what a criminal know that whatever he destroys dont kill him, while he became more from what he exclusively did freely even if it is a negative fact of inferior objective results

the fact that truth is free mean that truth still beyond those facts since never related to any objective ground existence

so the issue of lies powers is never about killing the truth which is of course impossible, the issues of lies powers life is only about relative honest freedom forced to be encaged and abused forever by liars existence
the issue is individual absolute rights to b free out of truth freedom

that issue only truth should turn to, till then we are in deep hell screwed

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It seems that you my friend have relaized what everyone else has such a hard time with. That inner voice is your connection to God. Some call it your conscious, but to me it is the creators guiding hand. When we go against what the voice is telling us to do, we are going off our intended course. We will always be directed back on course, but sometimes the events that take us there are not so pleasant. That is why you should trust your first reaction to anything, same concept as following your gut. How many times do we have to say " I should have known better" , or " I knew this would happen" before we actually get it.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violence

Oh did I hurt your feelings? What are your beliefs, so I can mock them some more.

My belief is that your insecure about your own beliefs, thus lashing out at others to sooth your sadistic tendencies.

God is just a fictional being people made up to control the masses. And something people believe in because they feel insignificant within themselves.

It doesn't matter what people believe only that they are making their own choice and people should respect it.

I tried to make light of your comment, because it showed someone that lacks depth and compassion for others beliefs, and your response validated this.

edit on 23-12-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
You all have opinions but how can any of you say anything for fact..

The English word "God" came from the Hebrew pronunciation of Gad. A Semitic Deity of Fortune.

It's was our fortune we evolved into what we are. To prove there is no "deity", look at the facts. We are a life form that conquers and kills each other to get resources and more area.

www.merriam-webster.com...
www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Well , you find out when you die .

.... sounds like you almost did ,
so , read a Bible , and start believing ,

like the other 95 % of the world.

Then count your blessings !

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123
reply to post by yourboycal2

He didn't post that on this thread now did he?
Something is telling me you made this up, wouldn't surprise me because you cant spell that great either.
Everywhere you post all you do is put down something or question it.

Worthless,Worthless,Worthless

its the 6th post. He put his comment into my quote box and its in the color box.

Clearly he did post it on this thread. But i guess you missed it . ?

Made it up ? the sheer audacity .!

Yea sorry about the spelling its not my first language , nd i type awfully fast. I should use the browser with spelling check . But for some reason i keep ending up on i.e

Don't be so quick to bash unjustly.

edit on 23-12-2011 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You are missing the fact I don't actually care. How can I be insecure with my own beliefs? I'm not the one who believes in things which don't exist.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Violence

I have found that those who do not believe in the spiritual of anykind, often have little confidence in themselves as well. Do not be fooled into thinking that there is not divine intervention working in your life, regardless if you see it or not. We are all born with the spark of life from the creator, whomever he may be, a spark so strong that even death does not extinguish it, nor disbelief. Just because you gave up on spirit, he has not given up on you.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

it is u obviously that are giving up on ur creator since u r meaning else and others than what u r supposed to be living through

and since u mean a creator then by definition u mean lies there cant b an objective reality for u, so all what matters to u is a subjective positive existence out of creations wills ends sense, this is ur subjective appreciation that has no effects on objective facts since all is created and nothing would ever b real

a lot of people are right just like me, that prefer when there is no object reality existing truly, to mean nothing subjectively as the reference to their best constant end, they hate ur sick insisting idea to enjoy pretending existing for whatever subjective powers constant sense or through powerful god creations

and when it is all about fake values, then u should better understand how god deal with people like u only, that enjoy freely the fake, he cant force the love to fake on anyone

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

I am having a hard time following what you are saying, I am not trying to be rude, just honest. You are entitled to your beliefs as well as everyone else. I am not trying to sicken you with my words, I am speaking my mind. I find it curious why the mere mention of God or the thought of him stirs such anger?? This is not only directed to you, it is anyone who does not believe. Best of luck to you and safe passage.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

This is a shot in the dark for you for lack of information. I had an experince that scared the hell out me. I was a lukeworm Christain, not anymore. After this exprience I studied my Bible to no end, I did find answers, it not easy you have to want it realy bad.

These are a few scripture that might explain what happen, it is just what I believe would enjoy talking to you more. The Holy Spirit is in all of us, some learn to listen, some call it common sense, for some it is never awaken and some call it The Holly Spirit which Jesus left to us when He accended to heaven

Acts 1:8
but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.”

Acts 1:8
but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.”Paul, looking intently at the Council, said, “ Brethren, I have lived my life with a perfectly good conscience before God up to this day.”

In view of this, I also do my best to maintain always a blameless conscience both before God Acts 23:1
and before men.

Your thinking (my words) that conscience could also be a part of you and it over and over in the Bible.

Romans 9: I am telling the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience testifies with me in the Holy Spirit,
Lots more here.....
www.biblegateway.com...

IMHO sounds like you are under conviciton of the GOD Allmighty. GOD BLESS
I have to go and start cooking our Christmas dinner back later tonight, Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Well said CosmicEgg!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

how speaking about others is speaking ur mind? ur mind is urself conscious freedom fact, the mind is what absolutely can never see any glimse of other existence, u can barely say objective existence of all out of ur own mind which is out of urself objectivity

and where did u see anger in my words, and from what did u assume that it is bc god is the subject, again u r saying ur hate since obviously u r inventing smthg out of urself opposition

anyway if u truly loved god u wont ever suggest that hating him is possible, which prove how all of u is to lies meaning absolute nothing gains

again i repeat, when u mean fake be aware to stay relative, dont jump to use big words for, im just giving u a sense of what u might become otherwise, a too easy tool to make fun of

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
...... read a Bible , and start believing ,

like the other 95 % of the world.

Islam is the largest religion in the world. Not Bible readers.

uk.reuters.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

You are missing the fact I don't actually care. How can I be insecure with my own beliefs? I'm not the one who believes in things which don't exist.

You care or else you wouldn't even be posting a response.

You are searching just like everyone else in the world.

Peace to you bro.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join