It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer: The Raw Truth [video] (remedy!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I had early-stage breast cancer about 5-years ago and I cured it in 60-days on an (organic only) fresh vegetable juice diet along with fresh raw and steamed veggies 3x per day, plus only one-serving of fresh organic fruit or fruit juice per day.

I could also have certain kinds of organic seafood, chicken, turkey and organic brown rice and eggs as well. It was very limited, but I never felt starving. I also took a combination of 3 specific herbs, 3x per day before each meal for the first 40-days. I had to follow a bunch of rules ... simple lifestyle changes. It wasn't that hard.

Since I do not smoke or drink and I was otherwise in good health and the cancer was early stage, I think that helped as well. I was recently re-tested and the cancer is still gone. I am still cancer free.

Anyway, I cured the breast cancer without any surgery, pharma-meds, radiation or chemo, and my education and work background is not in the health-care field. Plus, sugar feeds cancer and I was a hard-core sugar addict. So, if I can do it, anyone can. I hope my experience gives others some hope.

I'll watch the vid when I have some time over the weekend. JANA

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join