It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer: The Raw Truth [video] (remedy!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
Whitehat

To the Cancer Patient

Thank you very much for this link - it's helped me a lot in my understanding of cancer and treatments. I had an idea, but this really clarifies things.

I hope people take the time to read it.

Sadly, I'm not optimistic that the person I need this information for will heed it. I've been pretty much flogging a dead horse on health issues for several years now. Actually, make that two people - the second one wouldn't listen to me if she was sitting on a railway track and I told her a train was coming.

Really, what do you do? People are just too frightened at the first hint that they are seriously ill to disregard or refuse any treatment held out to them. Unless, of course, it involves cleaning up their lifestyles. How much easier it is to swallow a few pills

I'm so glad that at least one person found this worth reading and useful. It's been more than 10 years since I research about alternative cures and I never found a more informed, determined and straightforward person than this doctor. Also his remedies work; I cured my son of asthma and ADD with his protocol.

However, just like you, I'm not optimistic about the amount of people willing to consider an alternative. Even when the price is their own life. Old habits die hard, usually together with us. It's funny how everybody talks about how poisonous our food and water and air is, how we are increasingly deceived by the big corporations designed to help us, especially the medical industry, how they make huge profits out of our ignorance, yet when it comes to life and death decisions they run back to the same people that always deceived them. It's really blowing my mind.

Hope all of you will never need to read that chapter, and if you do, you'll be open minded enough to get its point and make an informed decision.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This all very interesting, but one of the things that concerns me is that it seems to be proven fact that some of the cancers are caused by viruses, like venereal warts and cervical cancer. They even have a shot to prevent it.

There is also the plight of the Tasmanian Devil, it seems this cancer is gene related and pasted between relatives as like a transfer of contaminated genetic material. If not aware of this they have cancer of face and mouth from fighting and transfering the cancer.
I don't think they have a ph problem, maybe though, eat to much meat will make you acid, I think.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The Dr. is saying not to go on chemo, rather go on a diet after a cancer diagnosis? He is either genius, or a deceiver. If someone died after refusing chemo on his advise,well that would be horrible

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jondave

They said the survival rate was only 8% for radition and chemo both if I read correct.
I had someone that had cancer of the pancreas, their insurance was messed up and he had to wait 2 weeks for surgery.I gave him the stuff to kill liver flukes, so when they cut him open the cancer was gone, I ask the Doctor where it went, he said he didn't know. So he just removed his gallblatter, all in a days work, he had to remove something, got to get paid.

Now I'm trying to help a person they intend to remove his leg, they took him off meds they don't know I'm giving him those red reshi mushrooms, what's funny is he told me his foot doesn't hurt as bad as it did.

These regular medical Drs. have the blinders on, everything by the book even if it kills you.

You have to do your home work as to what is the best route, like they are saying marjuana will cure brain cancer.

MOst of the time Doctors are not able to cure someone, they just remove the problem., that's the way I see it, most of this is about a pay check. They can cure hardning of the arteries for ten bucks, but do you want $10.00 for a pill or a $100,000.00 to cut your arse open. Da!

I don't know lets just do Exploratory Surgery, big money I'm going to Vegas you better hope I win, else I'll have to do some more cuttin.

edit on 23-12-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I am doing My homework on ATS. Here is My story.

Diagnosed with stage 4 Hodkins in 2006 after a splenectomy.

In remission in 2007, after 6 months ABVD.

Doctor found enlarged lymph node under armpit Oct. 2011.

After positive biopsy for Hodgkins, Doctor wants to give Me Chemo, radiation, and maybe a stem cell transplant.

I still have nerve damage in my feet from the last chemo, as well as brain fog. Any ideas how I should go?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jondave

One thing I would do for certain is get rid of any parasites you may have, you can get those flukes anywhere and they will take up residence in any weaken part of the body that is unable to to fight them off.
You can get them anywhere, a dog lick, there all over.
What happens is when they crap they excrete that aflatoxin ( need spell check on that one ) any how that stuff promotes cancer, get ride of them, sometimes the cancer also goes.
The cloves, black walnut hulls and wormwood get rid of the flukes, they can be under control in about 5 days, to et rid of the Trichinosis eggs, you need Rascal and possibly Hydrangea to crack the egg case. That takes about a month.

I would also say raw food, wheat grass, raw juice, apple seeds, have to do home work, there is thread on ATS that has a whole lot of food cures. If you can't find it send me a message and I will find it for you, it may be up now.

One of the main thing is to have a properly working lymph system as this Doctor says.

edit on 24-12-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thanks, I have always suspected parasites. I even mentioned that to My Doctor, He did not seem interested. So when I go in next week the Doctor will want to start Chemo and radiation. I am wondering if I should refuse this? I am in Canada, so when You refuse treatment, they put You on a long waiting list if You change your mind later.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jondave

It is your choice and yours alone.
My advice is to not refuse treatment and to begin immediately.

edit on 12/24/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
Thanks, I have always suspected parasites. I even mentioned that to My Doctor, He did not seem interested.

Probably because the symptoms and bloodwork have ruled out parasites. The "parasite theory" is an old one and cleansing, fasting, and so forth are actually very harsh for your body and can leave you weakened and toss your electrolyte balance off. The results aren't good.

I should also point out that we do have evidence that "back in the day" when there was no such thing as processed foods, people DID die of various kinds of cancer. Old letters and papers and books (back to the Roman and Greek times (and possibly in the Egyptian medical papyri)) refer to tumors and other kinds of diseases (like leprosy and tuberculosis) which can be clearly identified. Universities have medical specimen cabinets of tumors and so forth from cadavers that date back hundreds of years.

Diet didn't prevent or save any of those victims.

So when I go in next week the Doctor will want to start Chemo and radiation. I am wondering if I should refuse this? I am in Canada, so when You refuse treatment, they put You on a long waiting list if You change your mind later.

Like Phage, I suggest you do the chemo and radiation -- BUT that you look into "complementary therapies." These are things like diet (and ginger tea for nausea) that work with rather than replace medical treatment. Check for chat boards specific to your condition and you'll see helpful posts by other patients about what to expect and what has worked to heal them faster.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here is ""good"" Dr. advice :
www.thedoctorwithin.com/cancer/To-the-Cancer-Patient/

Bilateral radical mastectomy of healthy breasts supposedly “reduces the risk
of getting breast cancer” by 90%!

And the writer continues:

I am not making this up.
Obviously, if a woman doesn’t have breasts, how can she get breast cancer?
This type of insanity – a recommendation to remove healthy breasts with
the idea to prevent a disease a woman doesn’t have –
makes you wonder what’s next.
! ! !
Ohhhhh! the bright ideas of "doctors"? this was ! ! !

And now, the writer does "sarcasm" :

How about euthanasia? – that way the patient will have
a zero percent chance of ever getting any disease again.

I think I would choose that ! We all have to go, want it or not, right ?

Why not go with LESS sufferance if not $ufferance$ ?

Remember the film "Soilent green", I think?
The nice way it was done?
In a room, with nice screen images, and nice music, you go asleep. . .
! ! with dignity ! !

Here is a close person's idea of it all:
www.aqdmd.qc.ca/page45.php#Claire_Morissette
CLICK on [La vie, quand on a envie d'euthanasie]
and have it auto-translated !

Blue skies.
edit on 2011/12/24 by C-JEAN because: Separate writer's sarcasm from "serious doctor's solutions!!???

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

The writer is an idiot and has taken a statement completely out of context. The procedure is an option for women who are at very high risk of developing breast cancer.

Two groups of women should consider this procedure: One group consists of those who have had breast cancer in one breast and elect to have the other breast removed. This is called a contralateral prophylactic mastectomy. The other group is those women who we know are at high risk--women with a strong family history of breast cancer. Especially families in which women younger than 40 or multiple family members have breast cancer. And, those who've had genetic testing and carry BRCA1 or BRCA2, the so-called breast cancer genes. Studies have predicted that wmen with these genes have an 85% chance of developing breast cancer over their lifetime. Also, Another group is women who become incapacitated by the fear of developing breast cancer.

If a woman is looking not to reduce the risk but just to have early detection then surveillance is a good option. If she is looking to reduce the risk but doesn't want to go through such a radical procedure then an anti-estrogen such as tamoxifen may be right. If she wants to minimize the risk down to the lowest level possible, which looks to be 99% or better, then a prophylactic mastectomy is the only option available to get to that level of risk reduction.

www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 12/24/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

edit on 2011/12/24 by C-JEAN because: Mistake.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jondave

Yes I agree with Page, in the fact you have waited till now to start looking into this.
But in what that other dude said the cloves, black walnut husk, and wormwood will do you no harm if taken as directed. Even if your sick.
Cloves they sell at corner store, you can get this premixed all three, at health food store. That wormwood is the stuff in that booze Absinthe.
Most the time I don't think these Doctors even do test for flukes. If you have dog you must of had flukes, if you eat meat you most likely have Trichinosis cyst, I wouldn't worry about them right now.
Most Doctor's have minimal knowledge of nutrition, I think it is only covered over one semester.
I would do this fast, is said only takes 5 days to kill flukes, the flukes are only a symptom, there could be other reasons for real cause of problem.

The last real surgery I had, was totally uncalled for and did nothing for the problem I was having, Doctor got paid.
The last time the Doctor told me I will take you across the street, Five Grand, no thanks, I'm fine, that's me though.

Like the Doctor in this video said, these Doctor's don;t know half what they think they do, they have on blinders and tend to do everything by the book. But look they only discover recently that the rate of atomic decay is not constant and can be effected by solar activity. If you ask your Doctor about this I would almost bet he would not know what you are talking about.

I myself if had the money would go to that Cancer hospital in the US, they incorporate more than the standard treatment and they say they get results, but then again for the most part it's about getting paid.

Good Luck

edit on 25-12-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
In Canada it costs nothing for treatment. Sometimes the wait is a little long. I would go to a US hospital, but I probably would not be able to afford it. I think the treatment would be faster, but probably not much different than Canada. Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks for the advise

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You know a lot of people say diet has noting to do with it, that to me seems to be a very stupid statement. I look a people a lot like plants, if a plant does not receive the proper nutrients with many variables the plant will not flourish. I think humans are pretty much the same, you see plants with brown withered leaves, something is wrong.

For example, some one left a loaf of bread at my house about 6 months ago, it is still soft, no mold, want a sandwich. Not even the bugs will eat this bread, the bread I eat is sprouted, it would probably only last a week out of refrigeration. Something is wrong with this picture,

Someone mention about cleansing diet, this did not register at the time, because I would call what some call a cleaning diet, nothing but normal food, live food.
Some 40+ years ago when I first read a book by Heraward Carrington, "The Nature Food of Man", I made the mistake of not reading further into the book, eating to many apples caused nothing more than a severe case of gas, as the putrefaction left my gut.
Later, on a 10 day diet of lemon juice, I was amazed to see the effect it was having on my lymphatic system, everything was beginning to flow, I would not suggest this to just anyone though, as I was losing a pound a day and if I had some other problem, I don't know what would of occurred.

edit on 25-12-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I did more homework, seems a new drug called sgn-35 was approved in the US. I live in Canada, I dont think its approved here yet. The drug seems to have mild side effects, and it is effective(in trials).
Also there is a lot of talk about parasites causing Hodgkins. I am wondering if geting rid of parasites also cures the cancer?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
I did more homework, seems a new drug called sgn-35 was approved in the US. I live in Canada, I dont think its approved here yet. The drug seems to have mild side effects, and it is effective(in trials).
Also there is a lot of talk about parasites causing Hodgkins. I am wondering if geting rid of parasites also cures the cancer?

If you get rid of the parasites, it will cure the cancer in many cases, but as I said before it will not cure what caused the problem to begin with. For instance the flukes take up residence in a weakened part of the body, they live there on a closed loop. If you drink booze or come in contact with other chemicals it cracks the egg case. When these flukes take a crap, what come out is a thing called aflatoxin this also in peanut butter. That's what they feed cancer in lab burnt peanut butter.Cancer loves this stuff, Aflatoxin, if you get ride of these parasites there is a good chance the cancer will go away also.The human body is capable of removing cancer cells, unless it becomes over burden. Like I said I would not waste time.
Another thing that is know to cure some types of cancer is Co enzyme Q-10, you need to take about 450 mg. per day to have effect. It can be expensive I take 100 to 150 mg. as a maintenance and for heart health.

Your body can get rid of the flukes unless your sick, and they don't always show up in blood test.
Oh, yea someone said the doctor would find parasite, people have gone 30 years misdiagnosed with a parasite, to me it's one of the last things they look for.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
My only beef with "natural remedies" and all that stuff on how the body works etc is the fact that Steve Jobs had an unlimited money supply. He went "natural", he had enough money to buy "the powers that be". Yet, cancer still got him.

I have a friend, who was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphatic t cell something or other. He didn't want to learn anything about it. He told the Dr.'s to just give him the medicine to make him better. He didn't want to know the side effects, or anything. They didn't even want to treat him, he was so far advanced.

Within 4 months, he was teaching taekwondo again, and went into remission for 4 years. It came back 2 years ago, he is again in remission, and back to work. He was never sick, through the treatments and had a very positive outlook.

But again, he never wanted to "know" the science, survival rates, side effects, etc.

My mom used the same strategy to beat lung cancer, but after remission got liver cancer, and lost hope due to other very unfortunate events in our family.

I believe the mind has a lot to do with the survival rates. It takes SO much to have a positive outlook when dealing with cancer. The word alone is scary to anyone.

I think, the entire medical industry is to blame in the mindset of cancer patients. I'm not saying they should say, "you have cancer, but the good news is...here's the cure" and feed you sugar pills. But, when my mom was told, my buddy was told, my sister was informed of her childs cancer...it was almost a hopeless, somber explanation from the DR.

"I'm very sorry to inform you...but ..." Yada yada yada. Like they were already offering their condolences.

Either way, if someone can boost your confidence while fighting this disease, and make some money on the side, whoopty doo. Regardless, someone is going to make money from your cancer. While you are dying.

What would I do? I don't know. I'm sure, in the face of the disease, I may be completely unpredictable. Or I may just say, apricot seed extract and chemo please. I can't say. I've kinda went off topic, sorry.

What I'm trying to say is that, is this guy seems to be offering hope, whatever the gimmick, I think hope is important.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Demoncreeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

I know what You mean by having hope, I wish I had some, My Doctor says He cant treat Me for weeks, they are too busy, and I cant get the latest chemo agents, they are too expensive. So much for hope.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jondave

I wanted to reply to you before to give you a word of encouragement but I didn't know the best thing to say. I am certainly not in a position to advise you.

My friend has spent over a month now having tests and waiting for results. He is due to have another test in a few days but, we're not sure if we're going to be any the wiser afterwards with the way things have been going.

I broached the subject yesterday, quoting some information that was provided here hoping to encourage him to live as healthily as he could and try and boost his immune system. That was the sort of suggestion and encouragement I was thinking of giving you. Here's the gist of his reply to me:

As he understands things, if he has to have chemo it will attack his immune system as well as any cancer cells.

In that case, he'd rather his immune system was poor because that way it would be easier for the chemo to work.

I'm still reeling. I don't know how to deal with that attitude.

He doesn't want to discuss things much until he's had a proper diagnosis, which is understandable. I wouldn't want to see him worrying more than necessary, especially when he is poorly.

I don't know, after that particular conversation, how best to lend you support. It's made me very wary of what I say to 'help' people.

I do wish you the best though and hope my little bit of goodwill will help you through what is a very difficult time for you.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join