It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer: The Raw Truth [video] (remedy!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Hi Woodward Jr. I’m sorry to hear about the recurrence in 2007. I would recommend you spend some time review the videos on Dr Morse’s site. I would also recommend Dr Morse’s book “The Detox Miracle Sourcebook” to understand how to detoxify the chemotherapy out of your body. There is something known very well to oncologist and it is called the “residual kick” and it’s prevalent 5 to 10 years after chemotherapy. You would do a great service for your body by undertaking some of the programs UnlimitedSky and I are talking about. I would certainly consider this. Now is the time for you to grab a hold of this information and use it to your advantage my friend.

I often wonder how many healthy people would survive a round of chemotherapy “treatments” 20 years later if they were given them as a stand-alone research test. Of course they would never be able to find out because it would be considered cruel and usual punishment akin to torture. Many oncologists would not undergo chemotherapy themselves nor would they recommend it to members of their family. This is because they see it themselves as ineffective and harmful.

Until you get the diagnosis from the doctors lips, your not really in the best position to say what you would or would not do.

This sentiment is echoed by another ATS member named JohnnyCanuck. He underwent a form of radiation treatment known as Brachytherapy for prostate cancer. This involves the insertion of metalic, radioactive "seeds", implanted in the body to emit radiation near the source (prostate). He like Phage, is also happy with his treatment.

Unfortunately with treatment based thinking you never address the causative factors. This is message is consistent throughout all of Dr Morse's videos. These programs involve returning the body back to a state of health, not treating symptoms. Those of us undertaking these steps are only interested in causitive factors. This is the only place remedy can be found.

I would agree that a diagnosis is one that is traditionally met with fear. This is why it is crucial to learn and understand the truth before we find ourselves in a position overwhelmed with emotion. Not all of us would be able to keep our senses and do rational research after the fact.

Those that are happy with the allopathic industry's success rate on cancer will use that modality. Why wouldn't they if they are happy with the expected results? Many people are not happy with it however. That is the reason for this thread. Many are repulsed and disgusted at the treatment of these poor people who in most cases sacrifice their life savings on treatments that PROMOTE cancer. I've had several family members succumb to chemotherapy and I am one of those repulsed that I speak of. I encourage everyone to allow themselves to walk with knowledge and give themselves the opportunity to learn from those that have helped people overcome cancer everyday while rejecting allopathic practices for reasons of the harm it causes.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
Has anyone experienced healing using Dr. Morse methods? Someone reading this must know of someone who was helped.

The youtube channel I linked earlier has a comment section. 80% of these comments are from people actively participating in Dr Morse's health programs. Myself included. Many of us have serious illnesses and cancers we are addressing. One youtuber allowed Dr Morse to video tape the one hour session of the appointment they had to discuss his scleroderma. That is on the channel as well. That's where you will find the people you seek.

Dr Robert Morse's video channel

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by StrangeBrew

Hi!
Nice to cross ATS internet lines with you!

I am planning a fast in January. Maybe around the 10th as a starting date. I would love to do a really looooong one. 20 days or so. If we overlap during the fast, maybe we can 'buddy' through U2U.? I can forsee heavy illimination for me, I have not been eating very clean lately and want to take the high road again, hence, this fast as a starting point.

If you have been eating raw it is the easiest platform to fast from. Keep it up!

I will juice fast on lots of cucumber and other fruits and vegs before I start on water. But cucumber is highly cleansing and really delish with lemon, tomatoe and maybe carrot.

We have been aware of this way of life since the early 1980s. Did my first fast when I was 14 and still at school. At present my level of clean eating fluctuates, and I want to bring it back to optimum.

Something is different in the air, maybe you know what I mean, but I can feel it as if it is tangible. There is a type of polarization going on, or something. Do you feel it too?

I feel a strong pull to maintain raw again. Fasting is vital for me to start the process.

Stay Blessed!
x

It's certainly a pleasure hearing from you! Please do keep me updated on your progress once you commence your fasting this upcoming month. We may very well overlap and can definitely buddy up to share experiences and support. I just finished with some significant elimination and anticipate much more when I shift gears in February. I too will be doing a juice fast and for anyone out there that doesn't know the power of a juice fast for chronic disease; watch the movie: Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead. It takes the shock value of SuperSize Me and multiplies it by a hundred. With the most pleasant of results.

I'll be doing some other fasts too including grapes and lemon water, among others, as well as a water alone. You are very fortunate to have been empowered with this information at an early age. And I appreciate you detailing your experiences, which I also share, regarding raw foods. I too share a sense of being pulled towards regenerating foods. And yes, I do feel that something is changing. Consciousness is shifting towards the truth and out of the darkness which has pervaded and dominated humanity for far too long. These narcissistic systems will no longer be able to control and manipulate the people of the world with such ease. The time for change is now!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Whitehat

To the Cancer Patient

Thank you very much for this link - it's helped me a lot in my understanding of cancer and treatments. I had an idea, but this really clarifies things.

I hope people take the time to read it.

Sadly, I'm not optimistic that the person I need this information for will heed it. I've been pretty much flogging a dead horse on health issues for several years now. Actually, make that two people - the second one wouldn't listen to me if she was sitting on a railway track and I told her a train was coming.

Really, what do you do? People are just too frightened at the first hint that they are seriously ill to disregard or refuse any treatment held out to them. Unless, of course, it involves cleaning up their lifestyles. How much easier it is to swallow a few pills

edit on 23-12-2011 by berenike because: edited to include the name of the person I was replying to - somehow I'd lost it

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Thankyou for posting this, my grampa is on his deathbed right now and his PH is at 5.5, this is what I needed. Any advice people have for raising ph, fast, is greatly appreciated.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

Hi princeguy,

Thank you for your comment and question. The best, nutritive foods to increase the pH and alkalize the body are raw fruits and vegetable juices. Fruits, berries and melons are the best. Grapes and lemons are very alkalizing, highly cleansing and promote movement of the lymphatic system as well as provide the highest amount of electromagnetic energy to cells while being extremely easy to digest.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Great, I got him to eat a grapefruit last night and my mom has been giving him hot fresh squeezed lemon water, I also heard that Vitamin D is very helpful.

Thank you again.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Yes, anything with a ph of 1 to 1.5 damages cells. Anyone with any sense of chemistry should know this. This is the reason nurses are taught not to get chemo on the skin. Because it will burn a hole in it. Are you saying this isn’t the case?

A pH of 1 to 1.5? Is that what Morse tells you? Which chemotherapy agents have that pH? All of them? Tell me, why did my veins not get burned through by the chemotherapy I received?

This explains why you are so misinformed about it. It sounds like the literature you read made it out to be Jesus Juice. These are highly toxic, cancer causing agents. It says so all over the packages received from the manufacture. No one is in disagreement with this. No oncologist would ever deny this.

No. I was quite aware of what I was going to go through. I knew it was not going to be a picnic. I knew I would suffer. I also knew that I had a very good chance of being cured. The alternative was to die.

The only thing that comforts me about my cousins’ Hodgkin's diagnosis is knowing that it is the cancer with the single best survival rate.

No. It's better than than. Hogdkin's is one of the most curable forms of cancer when teated with radiation and/or chemotherapy. Your cousin's chance of survival is nill otherwise.

A cancer survivor is defined as anyone living 5 years from the date of diagnosis. That’s what the statistic is made up of.

No. More nonsense from Morse I suppose. If a cancer patient dies in year six they will be included in the 5 year survival rate statistics but not the 10 year or the 15 year or the 20 year statistics.
I've certainly been alive for more than 5 years. I know others who have been alive for more than five years. Do you think people who choose conventional therapies all just automatically die after five years. There are, like me, thousands of people still alive after more than 20 years.

He says cancer is damage to cells.

"Damage". That's it? How simple. What sort of damage?

Are you putting your expertise of the human body up against that of Dr Morse?

I don't claim any expertise in the human body. I claim experience. My own and that of others I know. I claim some specific knowledge in areas I've studied. I have no idea what Morse's expertise may be but I do not see any doctorates in the letters after his name. I don't see any accredited institutions listed in his CV. Oh, and honorary degree. How nice. Can you provide me some contact information for the "Medical Association of Portugal"? I can't seem to find it.

People need to learn about the great ones UnlimitedSky and I were talking about and the healing modalities they use to help thousands of people. Or would you rather this choice be taken away from them?

I have always said that the choice must be made by the individual. But it should be based on facts. You continually demonstrate that you do not know the facts, you just spout things you have been told by someone who tells you exactly what you want to hear. It saddens me when people make such choices.

edit on 12/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
How can injecting this substance into the vascular walls promote health? These walls are made up of cells and so are the areas they lead to. This is the main focusing point of the cancer video.

As you argue against the effectiveness of chemotherapy with someone who has been effectively treated with it (phage, not me), bear in mind:

1) Chemotherapy does not refer to something specific. Basically, in normal usage, it refers to any chemical treatment of cancer, as opposed to surgery or radiation. However, the newest cancer drugs that target cancer cells specifically based on molecular modifications unique to tumor cells are not considered chemotheraputic drugs (this is an intentional distinction by the clinical and pharmaceutical community because of the general preconceptions people have regarding the side effects of traditional chemotherapy, side effects which the newer, more specific drugs don't have). You say, "this substance." But, it's not a specific substance and there are many different drugs that can be used - often in combination - as part of chemotherapy.

2) While many compounds used in chemotherapy have negative effects on healthy cells, these compounds are selected - in part - for having exceptionally toxic effects on fast-dividing cells. Cancer cells divide much more quickly than virtually any other cell types in the body. This is especially true in younger tumors and less true in older tumors. Because drugs used in chemotherapy kill fast dividing cells, they are much more harmful to cancer cells than healthy cells, which is why it's not unreasonable to expose the entire body to these compounds. Most cell types in your body either don't divide once you are fully developed or divide slowly, so the negative effects of the chemotheraputic compounds are minimized. Parts of your body like hair, blood, and parts of your gastrointestinal tract have fast-dividing cells, and are affected much more adversely by chemotherapy than things like your heart, lungs, or brain.

The basic theory behind traditional chemo is that if you inject someone with a toxic substance that is extremely toxic to fast-dividing cells and less toxic to other cells, you will kill the cancer before you kill the person. It's certainly not an ideal situation: it's not effective enough against cancer and the side effects are often severe. However, many, many individuals have survived cancer that would have otherwise killed them due to these treatments, and countless more have had their lives prolonged substantially. Chemotherapy has had a far greater positive impact on cancer patient outcomes than any holistic treatment.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

The basic theory behind traditional chemo is that if you inject someone with a toxic substance that is extremely toxic to fast-dividing cells and less toxic to other cells, you will kill the cancer before you kill the person.

That is a common misconception.

Simply put, the point of chemotherapy is not to kill cancer cells. It is to reduce or eliminate their capacity to reproduce. It deals with the cellular population explosion which cancer is. Cancer cells tend to both reproduce and die faster than normal cells. Chemotherapy takes advantage of this by disrupting the reproductive part of the process.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
*** REMINDER ***

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Tell me, why did my veins not get burned through by the chemotherapy I received?

It's the same reason why you have some time to change a baby's diaper before it burns their bottom.

Your vascular system transported the chemo agents throughout your body in under a minute. Should you let it sit around then it would burn/damage the cells that make up those tissues.

The alternative was to die.

Your cousin's chance of survival is nill otherwise.

Thanks for offering your holiday cheer in what is considered to be a dark subject for some.

I do not see any doctorates in the letters after his name

Are you serious? This is laughable for many different reasons. You find comfort in accreditations rather than a lifetime of work and experience. Dr Morse speaks of his degrees to address people like you but in the same breath says they don't mean a thing whatsoever. He talks about this in the first cancer video.

I have always said that the choice must be made by the individual. But it should be based on facts.

Which facts in your opinion would warrant a patient not deciding to utilize chemotherapy and radiation?

I'm certainly not trying to convince you out of what you believe you know. I'm simply replying to your posts respectfully as a means of bumping the thread and getting as much exposure as possible.

I encourage you and everyone else to continue asking questions to serve this purpose. I've let many of my old threads die because I've refused to shamelessly bump my own posts.

you just spout things you have been told by someone who tells you exactly what you want to hear

Can you tell me how Dr Morse's information differs from other great educators such as Arnold Ehret, Herbert Shelton, Bernard Jensen and N.W Walker to name a few? These are the people that have helped thousands and who have lived to teach the world true remedy. The message is the same, it's old and simple, highly effective and highly demonized by the multi-billion dollar per year cancer industry. Harry Hoxsey was highly effective at curing cancer through diet and herbs 60+ years ago, yet he was arrested 100 times in two years. Every time the charges were dropped because no one would testify against him (no wonder, he cured their cancer!)

Learn more about that dark period in history in the movie and book: "When Healing Becomes a Crime"

It is to reduce or eliminate their capacity to reproduce.

Thank you for demonstrating to us that you have no idea what cancer is. This should help people going forward.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Steve Jobs tried the natural route for 8 months before he got on board the "regular" treatments.

He died.

Had he gone the "regular" route early he may still be alive.

I strongly encourage people to eat healthy but also to use common sense.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Dr Morse speaks of his degrees to address people like you but in the same breath says they don't mean a thing whatsoever.

Yes. As do most who have honorary degrees and "credentials" from diploma mills. Far better to learn from "life experience" rather than going through the work of obtaining a real degree, I suppose. But that doesn't stop them from putting that "Dr." in front of their names or those letters they disparage behind them.

"People like me" are not impressed by that sort of credential but people like you seem to be. Why would he try to impress "people like me"?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The basic theory behind traditional chemo is that if you inject someone with a toxic substance that is extremely toxic to fast-dividing cells and less toxic to other cells, you will kill the cancer before you kill the person.

That is a common misconception.

Simply put, the point of chemotherapy is not to kill cancer cells. It is to reduce or eliminate their capacity to reproduce. It deals with the cellular population explosion which cancer is. Cancer cells tend to both reproduce and die faster than normal cells. Chemotherapy takes advantage of this by disrupting the reproductive part of the process.

I disagree. While the primary target of most chemo drugs are mitotic processes in tumor cells, these compounds do kill cancer cells and typically kill or damage non-cancer cells to a lesser extent. Preventing any stage of cell division - as many chemo drugs do - once a cell has begun the process is fatal to the cell. Transcription is halted during cell division. If the cell gets stuck at any point in the division process, it will die because it will no longer be synthesizing any of the RNA or proteins that it needs in order to function. Preventing cell division kills cells that are trying to divide, which is how chemotherapy typically kills cancer cells.

In addition to killing dividing cells by preventing the completion of some aspect of the division process - as most chemo drugs do - these compounds are typically toxic by at least a second mechanism.

The main categories of chemo drugs - into which the majority of chemotheraputics are grouped - are alkylating agents, antimetabolites, anti-tumor antibiotics, and topoisomerase inhibitors. Each category includes multiple specific compounds, and the compounds vary in precise mechanism of action and their ability to target cancer cells while not effecting healthy cells.

Alkylating agents work by damaging DNA in a way that prevents replication, but this can also be toxic to the cell because the damage can interfere with protein synthesis by preventing successful RNA transcription. These compounds kill normal cells and can induce mutations that actually cause new cancer (but this is uncommon enough for the treatment to be considered viable).

Antimetabolites disrupt DNA and RNA synthesis by replacing the component molecules with dysfunctional alternate molecules. This prevents DNA synthesis/replication, but it can also interfere with normal RNA transcription. Healthy cells need to be able to transcribe RNA in order to synthesis proteins, and disruption of this process can be toxic.

The antibiotics have different mechanisms of action, but all target DNA replication or protein synthesis. Many of the antibiotics used in chemotherapy interfere with protein synthesis in healthy cells, and can be toxic.

Topoisomerase inhibitors do what the name suggests. Topoisomerases are enzymes which manipulate the physical arrangement of DNA, and make changes necessary for DNA replication and RNA transcription. The effect these drugs have on the cell's ability to transcribe RNA interferes with protein synthesis and can be toxic to healthy cells.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I understand that disrupting the process of replication also kills cells. I didn't say that chemotherapy agents are not toxic. I did say that I was simplifying the mechanism but this does not seem to contradict your more detailed analysis.

Cancer cells tend to both reproduce and die faster than normal cells. Chemotherapy takes advantage of this by disrupting the reproductive part of the process.

Would you agree that it is at the reproductive stages at which chemotherapy is effective?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Would you agree that it is at the reproductive stages at which chemotherapy is effective?

I do agree with that, completely. I only meant that I don't think it's a misconception that chemotherapy is intended to kill cancer cells. I suppose when I put it that way it sort of suggests that the chemo drugs just go into the cancer cells and make them die directly. That idea fails to capture the fact that mitotic processes are the primary target of these drugs. A more accurate things to say would be that chemo drugs disrupt cell division, killing cells that try to divide, and within the traditional chemotherapy model this is the general way in which these drugs act on cancer cells selectively.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thank you for exposing me to that information!

It seems to me that his main point is that our diets and environments are killing us through the introduction of too much acid, and that we should consider changing our lifestyles and eating habits. Preventative measures intended to mitigate the majority of ailments including the causation of many cancers. If we use common sense now, we can greatly reduce long term ill-effects.

If someone does get cancer then the basic preventative measures are likely too late to have effect (long term solutions don't often work in the short term). In cases where the cancers are advanced then the employment of techniques under the umbrella of "chemotherapy" offer the best chance to survive the short term. It takes a while to regain the balance in your body (ph change, then the resultant changes to your cells and systems) and in many cases cancer does not give the necessary time. Chemotherapy is an extreme therapy for an extreme condition. Is it over-used? Certainly when considering that all we need to do (generally in most cases) is avoid the extreme condition by eating correctly in the first place.

The main premise, that everything boils down to (not just regarding health either) is that instead of focusing on living healthily employing preventative techniques, society instead focuses solely on treatment. Why, because there is a lot of money to be made in treatment.
edit on 23-12-2011 by Gruffly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This doctor sure has some bold claims. But i also think much of what he says has _some_ truth to it.

There is no magical cure like he tries to tell you, but much of what he advocates is most probably good for you.

This is my two cents, backed by research:

Diet:
*Low carbohydrate diet to starve the cancer and balance insulin function in the body. Fruits and vegetables are the best source for ch.
*A variety of different proteins for energy and ready-made building blocks for your body.
*Lots of good fats since they are vital building blocks for your body and a good energy source.

Treatment:
*Surgical excision
*PRECISION radiation therapy to stop specific cell groups from multiplying and consuming reserves

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join