It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer: The Raw Truth [video] (remedy!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think 2012 is going to be different. It’s going to be known as the time things changed. I think the time is absolutely ripe for simple truths like this.

This video is new and I can’t think of a better time for it to come around. ATS is the place for information like this to be distilled to the minds of those who “want to know”. Many of us are here for a specific reason – to find information that leads us to answers. Important information is of the highest value. And I don’t speak for anyone but myself when I say personal empowerment of an applicable nature is at the top of my list. That’s why this topic is of great importance to me. The information in this video is everything I’ve lived and breathed for the past 6 months. However it’s in harmony with what I’ve been about since I’ve been a member of this site and that’s advocating health principles like those promoted by great people such as Dr Norman W Walker and Herbert Shelton.

For some, this video will connect with you in a special way. It will ring true to you in a way that you are familiar with but might not understand why. For others, very strong walls constructed by ego can prevent this light from reaching them. The words spoken will not miss step anyone. A concentrated effort is not required. Just relax and listen to whether or not this makes sense to you.

The man in the video is Dr Robert Morse. And in my opinion is one of the best healer’s in the world. I also consider him to be one of the best teachers I’ve met as well as the most enlightened. He’s famous world-wide and has helped thousands overcome cancer, diabetes, MS and many other serious illnesses over the past 40 years. I considered finding him a blessing and I hope you do as well.

##SNIPPED##

If you have any questions regarding the message or process, I would be happy to help but you may be interested in reviewing videos yourself.

Cancer The Raw Truth part 1

Cancer The Raw Truth part 2

Cancer The Raw Truth part 3

Cancer The Raw Truth part 4

Cancer The Raw Truth part 5

Cancer The Raw Truth part 6

Cancer The Raw Truth part 7

Happy Holidays!!

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.
Terms and Conditions of Use
edit on Thu Dec 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

So do you have some Raw Summary for that Raw Truth?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I will definitely be posting the links to these videos onto my Facebook, they need to see this.

I have always been against commercial drugs and prescription drugs, and over-the-counter drugs. In the olden days, they'd probably think there was some sort of end-of-the-world scenario about to happen if they had as many sick people as we do today.

This guy is genius, and it's pretty obvious that people are not educated about their lymphatic system properly (if at all, i'm 22 and only found out what the lymphatic system was ust after i turned 20). People need to be educated, but obviously won't be, that would lose money for the health companies.

I live drug free, and does it make anybody sick to their waters that you watch your family becoming ill, and taking drug after drug, and when you try to help them by suggesting that drugs are making their illness worse, they look at you like you're crazy, and you have to watch them become ore ill? My mother has hypothyroidism, and is on drugs everyday, and since she started the drugs she has gained enormous weight (she was a size 6 clothing, UK sizes), has become constantly ill, has hot flashes, gets very moody due to horone imbalances, and barely eats that much, due to her totally slowed-down body. Eughh, can't even explain how frustrating it is

I hope this thread gets a lot of praise, it deserves it.

S&F

A massive LOL at the first video, where he mentions TPBP: "They're constipated!"
edit on 22/12/11 by domasio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

So do you have some Raw Summary for that Raw Truth?

ditto,

OP, if you really believe this is an important message, you should be aware that many of those who may need to hear it might not be willing or able to spend a whole 2 hours to hear it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Here's a summary: "buy me".
www.naturesbotanicalpharmacy.com...
From the good Doctor himself.

edit on 12/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Here's a summary: "buy me".
www.naturesbotanicalpharmacy.com...
From the good Doctor himself.

I wanted to include Dr Morse’s herbal website in the original post but I thought the T&C “will not disseminate advertisements” would be violated. But I think you doing it in a hostile way is completely fine. I say hostile because this video has nothing to do with herbs but rather focuses on how the body works, what cancer is, what it isn’t, why it would appear and why allopathy is dead wrong. There are other videos about herbs, what they are, how they work and why they work but this one is crucial in understanding what cancer is.

Dr Morse uses a completely natural healing program and because this is completely based on food, herbs are an integral part. The good thing about wildcrafted, organic herbs is they are powerful regardless of where you get them. Learning how to identify and find wild herbs is one of the most valuable skill anyone can have. Now is the time to learn and find reference material about wild herbs in your area. These are some of the most valuable foods on the planet.

Many herbal companies exist. They use different distill times and concentrations. Capsule, tea and tinctures are the most common forms. Teas should be made use of by everyone because they are so inexpensive. Herbs can be processed at home to any form. Dr Morse’s formulas are superior and a real bargain for those in America.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have been diagnosed with a Hodgkin's relapse, and am supposed to start chemo and radiation soon. I would love going on a strict diet instead. Is this Guy credible?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
I have been diagnosed with a Hodgkin's relapse, and am supposed to start chemo and radiation soon. I would love going on a strict diet instead. Is this Guy credible?

Hello my friend,

Dr Morse is a world famous practitioner who has helped thousands of people overcome cancer, diabetes, MS, and many other serious illnesses over the course of 40 years. During that time he has given countless lectures and taught thousands of people and health care professionals through various classes and courses. He was given an Honorary Degree from the Medical Association of Portugal.

I would recommend taking some time and start reviewing some videos on his channel (480+) and learn about the diet and how it works.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Where is His channel found?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jondave

I had radiation therapy for Hodgkins in 1982. It reoccurred in 1987 at which time I went through chemotherapy. I have been cancer free since.

I do not regret my decisions. I know others who did not make similar decisions. They are no longer with us.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jondave

I unfortuntately cannot watch the vids at this time. But if my assumption is correct that he uses raw food to cleanse the body then ABSOLUTELY YES! He and many many others like him is totally credible!

Difficult to believe, due to conditioning of the world, of an absolute truth about the body and the food from the Garden of Eden! It is made for us.

It is the body's in-built ablility to heal itself if given the clean opportunity (raw fruit and veggies). There are many people that have been healed from terminal illnesses through this age old truth with which man has been created, but has forgotten about himself. There are many many people that are now becoming aware of this again and using it to maintain excellent health.

Big Pharma cannot afford for you to know and believe this. Go figure.....

Food production also cannot afford for you to know this.....

All the billions spent on food processing (into stuff that has nothing to do with healthy feeding of the body) cannot afford for you to know this.
Between the industries that provide the packaged 'food' we eat and the pills we swollow to heal their effects, are an unbelievably close but sinester relationship. Can you see it?

Essie Honiball is our South African lady who pioneered the natural healing way here, after she was 'written off' by medical doctors in her 30s, (1970s I think) dying of Tuberculoses. She fasted, and stayed on raw, healing totally and coming back to life, despite prognosis of death. She came back to life, revitatlised life, living and extremely healthy and active life due to eating raw.

Essie Honiball

More about raw eating and Essie Honiball

There are many wonderful centers that take terminally ill people in, qualified doctors, that evaluate patients, and then help them to fast and clean the body, and then ease them onto the raw diet. They have healed many many people.

This is one of the best kept conspiracies of our time.

They feed us poison, so that we can be ill, so that we can buy their poison pills and chemicals to suppress the symptoms, but still not actually heal the problem.

I have fasted for up to 13 days on just water in one go to overcome health problems, and then stayed on raw for months afterwards out of choice. IT ALWAYS WORKS!!

Your taste buds change when your body is clean. You crave fruit and veggies.
This is probably the part that stops people the most. They think about how they will miss their, I don't know, coke? bread? jam? whatever.

The thing is, it is like smoking
This is probably the part that stops people the most. They think about how they will miss their, I don't know, coke? bread? jam? whatever. The thing is, it is like smoking, if you don't smoke you don't crave or miss it. When the body is clean, you don't crave the old food you 'could not go without', You literally crave banana, tomatoe, salad, pineapple, mango, etc....,

I wish I could make people see this beauty about themselves. I wish I could make people experience the unbelievable feeling of being fully awake and loving every breath and evey thought and every moment of life when your body is clean. It cannot truly be explained. You feel wonderful! Truly alive for the very first time.

It is an experience in body AND THOUGHT, of having absolute clarity.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage,
I am glad all worked out for you. I have been reading the “cure cancer” threads here for some time. As I do believe some cancers can be cured by natural remedies and some are NOT. I have read some this take this pill, smoke this and drink a cup of coffee out of your butt. I am sure Steve Jobs could afford the cure for cancer “if one was out there” for his type of cancer. People need to be monitored by a doctor when they try to do this on their own. But hey I am glad your cancer free!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Thank you so much for your beautiful comment! I agree with everything you said and you are absolutely correct. I’m very happy you found your way here. Thank you for telling us about Essie Honiball. I’m interested to read her story. Arnold Ehret was a favorite of mine. A couple of his works from 1920 can be read online at the soil and health digital archive. (Which is a great resource by the way!) Here the link to that specific section www.soilandhealth.org...

I love Dr Morse because he is a living master willing to work and interact with us and answer questions. All of these videos are shot daily in-between patients of his. He answers questions received online as a tool for all of us to learn from and help one another and change the direction of this planet.

Thank you for telling us about your fasting and raw experience. I’ve been all raw for 5 months but have not done any fasting yet. I have several planned starting the beginning of February.

I understand your sentiments about wanting to make people see the difference of feeling this way. Having your health issues clear away at the same time is a bonus when they are not life threatening. But it is the nature of the remedy that makes it difficult for all but those completely dedicated to vibrant health, life and wellness.

reply to post by jondave

Dr Morse’s channel can be found at - www.youtube.com...

reply to post by Phage

Hodgkin’s is important to me too. My cousin (32 yr/f) has recently undergone chemotherapy for several months. Dr Morse addresses her diagnosis in the following video taken from a question answer session. I’m saddened to know the extent of damage caused to her cells from the chemotherapy. If what you say about your radiation and chemotherapy treatments is true then you have been extremely fortunate to not have had any residual effects yourself. I've asked several people and friends, “how many people do you know who have undergone chemotherapy and are still alive?” I know of several who have had it and none are still with us. Everyone I’ve asked says the same thing. I’m willing to bet I’m not alone. It’s obvious why that would be the case when you realize the toxicity/acidity of chemo and what it does to cells. Dr Morse iterates this point so precisely in his cancer video.

A friend of mine’s sister works in the cancer section of the hospital. She said one time someone dropped chemotherapy agent onto the floor and warded off the entire area while hazmat dressed personal took care of the clean up. How can injecting this substance into the vascular walls promote health? These walls are made up of cells and so are the areas they lead to. This is the main focusing point of the cancer video.

edit on 23-12-2011 by StrangeBrew because: grammar

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I've asked several people and friends, “how many people do you know who have undergone chemotherapy and are still alive?” I know of several who have had it and none are still with us.

I know several, more than several including myself who are alive. But it is true of course that not everyone who undergoes any type of therapy survives. It depends on the type of cancer and the stage at which treatment begins. Too often people avoid treatment for too long or resort to alternative treatments as their first option. Too often they waste precious time. How many people do you know who have been diagnosed with cancer and survived by using Morse's methods? Not his claims, how many do you know?

It’s obvious why that would be the case when you realize the toxicity/acidity of chemo and what it does to cells.

Do you actually know what the effects of chemotherapy are on cells? It doesn't sound like it. I do. I studied it. There were no youtube videos in those days so I went to a library and studied it.

How can injecting this substance into the vascular walls promote health? These walls are made up of cells and so are the areas they lead to. This is the main focusing point of the cancer video.

Your entire body is made of cells. So what? You seem to have a lot to learn about cancer and how and what it does to the human body. You have a lot to learn about what chemotherapy is and isn't. If you're just getting your information from Morse you are getting bad information.

You seem to think that I blindly accepted the treatment. I didn't. I took the time to learn about my disease and the purpose of the therapies I chose. I also took the time to learn about alternative therapies because I did not really want to go through what I knew chemotherapy would do to me. I made the decisions I made because I wanted to live. I knew that my only chance (yes, only) was to undergo chemotherapy.

At the time I was first diagnosed I was young, very strong, and very active. I lived in a clean rural environment. I ate a very healthy diet. But I still got Hodgkin's. You see, no one knows what causes Hodgkin's disease (no one except maybe your Morse). But I had it and I was cured of it as have many, many others been. The statistics are there. The clinical studies are there. Does Morse have real statistics, real studies? No, he has claims of "thousands". Guess what? There are more thousands of documented cancer survivors who have used conventional therapies. But he doesn't tell you about those, does he? What does he tell you? Lies about what cancer is. What does he sell? Curealls. Snake oil. And he sells it by promoting fear and ignorance.

edit on 12/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I also had chemo and radiotherapy nearly 10 years ago now, had a recurrence in 2007 had more chemotherapy and am still alive. If I'm honest I didn't find my Chemotherapy to be too harsh. With the right anti sickness medication, I just felt like I had a permanent hang over, not very nice, but not as bad as I had been anticipating.

Unfortunately I am not cancer free as my cancer is in the brain and not as easy to remove without doing serious damage, but I definitely believe the Chemo has kept me alive a lot longer than any of my oncologists expected.

It does worry me a bit that people are so anti-Chemo, that they would try some of the alternative cures out there instead. I think they can work well together, but to deny the tried and tested medical route to me seems like insanity.

As I've said in countless other Cancer threads on ATS. Until you get the diagnosis from the doctors lips, your not really in the best position to say what you would or would not do.
edit on 23-12-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Hi!
Nice to cross ATS internet lines with you!

I am planning a fast in January. Maybe around the 10th as a starting date. I would love to do a really looooong one. 20 days or so. If we overlap during the fast, maybe we can 'buddy' through U2U.? I can forsee heavy illimination for me, I have not been eating very clean lately and want to take the high road again, hence, this fast as a starting point.

If you have been eating raw it is the easiest platform to fast from. Keep it up!

I will juice fast on lots of cucumber and other fruits and vegs before I start on water. But cucumber is highly cleansing and really delish with lemon, tomatoe and maybe carrot.

We have been aware of this way of life since the early 1980s. Did my first fast when I was 14 and still at school. At present my level of clean eating fluctuates, and I want to bring it back to optimum.

Something is different in the air, maybe you know what I mean, but I can feel it as if it is tangible. There is a type of polarization going on, or something. Do you feel it too?

I feel a strong pull to maintain raw again. Fasting is vital for me to start the process.

Stay Blessed!
x

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I can't believe that after so much time here on ATS you just didn't have the chance to read all about chemotherapy "effectiveness" and alternative cancer treatments, so I won't bother you with explanations. It may be that you see only what you want to see.
I had two cancer cases in my family also; one of them was also Hotgkins. He died in spite of the advanced chemotherapy treatments and 80% chances of surviving, as the doctors put it. The other one survived, with half of her tongue burned and all tooth being extracted as a result of radiation. Ever since then she's free of cancer, but she got diabetes, myastenia, thyroid problems, blood pressure and a million of other small problems.

Too often people avoid treatment for too long or resort to alternative treatments as their first option. Too often they waste precious time.

For an year and half I was frequenting the oncology floor and I can tell you that maybe 1% of the people with cancer are even willing to listen about an alternative treatment. Maybe some diet and teas to improve the bad effects of chemotherapy, but not a real, complete alternative treatment. No, people don't waste precious time, they go with it like good sheep and die just the same.

Your entire body is made of cells. So what?

This is not a question that someone who "knows" all about cancer should ever ask.

What does he tell you? Lies about what cancer is. What does he sell? Curealls. Snake oil. And he sells it by promoting fear and ignorance.

Everybody sells something, but no one would ever come close to the billions made by those who sell chemotherapy. And guess what? The cancer is still on the raise.
People don't need to buy his cure, just to understand the logic behind it.
And there are many alternative cures out there for free; people who just did something that worked, and are telling others too. Are they all hoaxes? I don't think so.
I think that is a matter of choice; if people trust the mainstream medicine and propaganda, then good for them. But I think is only fair to show them the truth behind it, and other options as well.

To the Cancer Patient

Just in case you want to know where I'm taking my info from.

edit on 23-12-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Has anyone experienced healing using Dr. Morse methods? Someone reading this must know of someone who was helped.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How many people do you know who have been diagnosed with cancer and survived by using Morse's methods?

I have never met anyone, in person, who has heard of Dr Morse. I only found him myself six months ago. That will change however this April when I meet several hundred in Florida.

Do you actually know what the effects of chemotherapy are on cells?

Yes, anything with a ph of 1 to 1.5 damages cells. Anyone with any sense of chemistry should know this. This is the reason nurses are taught not to get chemo on the skin. Because it will burn a hole in it. Are you saying this isn’t the case?

I studied it. There were no youtube videos in those days so I went to a library and studied it.

This explains why you are so misinformed about it. It sounds like the literature you read made it out to be Jesus Juice. These are highly toxic, cancer causing agents. It says so all over the packages received from the manufacture. No one is in disagreement with this. No oncologist would ever deny this.

The only thing that comforts me about my cousins’ Hodgkin's diagnosis is knowing that it is the cancer with the single best survival rate.

There are more thousands of documented cancer survivors who have used conventional therapies.

A cancer survivor is defined as anyone living 5 years from the date of diagnosis. That’s what the statistic is made up of. If you live five years after diagnosis and die in year 6, then you will be forever counted as a “cancer survivor” in the statistics of the National Cancer Institute. Talk about padding stats.

Lies about what cancer is.

He says cancer is damage to cells. What do you say cancer is? While we on it, why don’t you tell us what you don’t agree with in this 2 hour talk? If you say “most of it” or "there isn’t much that I agree with", then that speaks volumes in itself. You have the reputation of being an intelligent man here on ATS. How are you going to proceed with that? Are you putting your expertise of the human body up against that of Dr Morse?

And he sells it by promoting fear and ignorance.

This is something our resident allopath VneZonyDostupa would say and this is the point of the cancer video. People need to come to the consious realization that the allopathic community has lost it's mind and is a run away train wreck when dealing with chronic diseases, especially cancer.

Cancer is nothing to be fearful of. It is simple to understand and easy to remedy if you are dedicated to health. I feel saddened that your fear has twisted you into this type of behavior.

People need to choose wisely. They MUST be informed with all sides of information. People need to learn about the great ones UnlimitedSky and I were talking about and the healing modalities they use to help thousands of people. Or would you rather this choice be taken away from them?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join