It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Programmed To Elect Ron Paul?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Could TPTB controlled media be using the "power of suggestion" to trick us into voting for Ron Paul?

No, but ATS members are sure trying to.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
OP, you would be making a much better point if you suggested they were using reverse psychology considering all of the blatant attacks on him since he ran in 2007.

But too bad, no take backs, you gotta stick to your argument and I find that completely absurd.

For anybody truly following Ron Paul's movement and all of the work that is being put into winning and shaming the media by the grassroots, you'd know.

The ones that watch from the outside and refuse to see it for what it really is will always be looking through foggy lenses.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I think the reverse psychology and the underlying subliminal suggestions are part of the same trick. We all agree that there is a great deception taking place in the media over this election. How long do you think they'll keep it up if Ron Paul is doing as good as you claim? Eventually they are gonna change their tune and get behind him, but maybe all the drama they're causing right now is simply to arouse our passions and push him over the top.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

So now you're adopting the reverse psychology theory?

Are you suggesting that there is a possibility that he was chosen and this was all planned. Or are you saying it is a fact?

What about how this movement began? It was an internet movement where Ron was ASKED by random supporters to run. You'd think it would come from a single establishment source, kind of like Obama's endorsement from Oprah Winfrey that set him off into political stardom.

If you would like to know a bit how the Ron Paul Revolution started and see how it was a genuine grassroots movement created by 'real', 'passionate' people, watch this:

In my opinion, there was no way this all could've been predicted. I mean, how long are you willing to go back in time to say he was chosen? since he was born? When he was drafted into Vietnam? When he became a medical doctor? When he ran for congress to fight the federal reserve? ah ha! they must've planted Ron Paul to fight their own monetary system and take over 30 years to bring it to the national stage. Then when he is 76, we'll make him president! and if people say he's too old, we'll have Ron tell them he rides a bicycle everyday!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It seems like a feeble attempt to deny him publicity and to give him as little coverage . It might work to some degree for the people who don't care to research or just believe everything that is on tv. However with recent uprising around the world more younger voters are becoming engaged who are naive who never payed much attention to elections could also be a benefit.

However we live in a time of internet and social media obama proved that social media as an extremely effective tool and Ron is all over the internet. I think people are waking up after losing their homes. People want change that message was clear when America last voted.

I have noticed a pattern over the years in North America , left vs. right , liberals vs. conservatives , republican vs. democrat . They are all the same . Nothing gets done for the people . The only real agenda is to keep supporting the people who live off the working mans dollar .

Talk is cheap! obama was/ is a shining example of that . Egypt failed in bringing change and it is worse there under military control. Tunisia and Libya we are still waiting to see. Ron is the only one talking sense against the nonsense we hear from leaders all over the world . If he fails the American people then I would say the world has been duped into believe we have a chance for voting in real change in all the countries of the world . I think a revolution will be sparked.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
no

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by Bone75

So now you're adopting the reverse psychology theory?

Sure. That fits too. But I'm not abandoning my position that there is a subliminal element to it as well.

Are you suggesting that there is a possibility that he was chosen and this was all planned. Or are you saying it is a fact?

As I stated in my original post, this is a new perspective for people to ponder. It's an original idea that people might find interest in. The only fact I provided was the video itself, it's real, you can watch it and make what you want of it. Everything else in my post is purely speculation, an intellectual journey.

What about how this movement began? It was an internet movement where Ron was ASKED by random supporters to run. You'd think it would come from a single establishment source, kind of like Obama's endorsement from Oprah Winfrey that set him off into political stardom.

If you would like to know a bit how the Ron Paul Revolution started and see how it was a genuine grassroots movement created by 'real', 'passionate' people, watch this:[ /quote]

I have tremendous respect for Dr. Paul and everything that he's done and everything that he stands for. If he would've been elected 10 years ago we wouldn't be in such horrible shape now.

In my opinion, there was no way this all could've been predicted. I mean, how long are you willing to go back in time to say he was chosen? since he was born? When he was drafted into Vietnam? When he became a medical doctor? When he ran for congress to fight the federal reserve? ah ha! they must've planted Ron Paul to fight their own monetary system and take over 30 years to bring it to the national stage. Then when he is 76, we'll make him president! and if people say he's too old, we'll have Ron tell them he rides a bicycle everyday!

Do you realize that the monetary system is about to collapse whether we elect him or not? Ron Paul knows this, he's been preaching it for most of his political career. Why do you think he wants to make gold and silver legal tender again and he welcomes competing currencies? The dollar is screwed face it.
Whoever has the most gold when TSHTF wins and becomes the most powerful entity in the world. The monetary system in my view was merely a means of accumulating the gold. That would explain why it's about to collapse and gold is skyrocketing. I don't think this came about by chance, I think it was deliberate. The real question is... who has all the gold?

TPTB in my opinion are a relatively small group of bankers and investors. They've been manipulating the world currencies ever since these currencies replaced gold. They've created all of the world's central banks including the Fed and I really don't think they would let the dollar collapse unless there was a damn good reason for it. They're not gonna keep printing money and weakening the dollar just for the fun of it. There's a reason for it. They're ready to shut down the Fed.
I believe it's possible that Israel is going to take over world power when all is said and done, and Dr. Paul's policies are going to be the perfect smokescreen to cover it all up.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I dont know either way...

But his support reminds me of how excited everyone was about Obama before he was elected. Wasnt Obama supposed to be the change?

It doesnt matter who we elect, the system is still f**d.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
TPTB always pride themselves on being one step ahead , so yes it could be another trick. They love to hide things right in front of our face so it would make sense that they get us to elect the one guy "they hate". We do not yet know who the VP will be. Somethings happens to RP and we could still end up with "their" guy by default.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You guys have the theories but you don't have the process because the 'process' doesn't make sense. There is absolutely no feasible way for all of the risks to be gambled and resulted perfectly in 'their' favor the way it is right now.

Yes, I think it is good you guys 'care' enough to warn others about a pending danger but what else are you doing? what alternatives and solutions are you providing if your 'problem' is that Ron Paul is controlled opposition? vote Obama? vote Romney? What? I know it isn't staying home and logging onto ATS talking about conspiracy theories because that would be the one of the worst solutions to the problem you're suggesting.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75

Do you realize that the monetary system is about to collapse whether we elect him or not? Ron Paul knows this, he's been preaching it for most of his political career. Why do you think he wants to make gold and silver legal tender again and he welcomes competing currencies? The dollar is screwed face it.
Whoever has the most gold when TSHTF wins and becomes the most powerful entity in the world. The monetary system in my view was merely a means of accumulating the gold. That would explain why it's about to collapse and gold is skyrocketing. I don't think this came about by chance, I think it was deliberate. The real question is... who has all the gold?

TPTB in my opinion are a relatively small group of bankers and investors. They've been manipulating the world currencies ever since these currencies replaced gold. They've created all of the world's central banks including the Fed and I really don't think they would let the dollar collapse unless there was a damn good reason for it. They're not gonna keep printing money and weakening the dollar just for the fun of it. There's a reason for it. They're ready to shut down the Fed.
I believe it's possible that Israel is going to take over world power when all is said and done, and Dr. Paul's policies are going to be the perfect smokescreen to cover it all up.

You just completely got off topic from the conversation we were having. You're suggesting Ron Paul is the perfect smoke screen to keep us from a revolution for at least another four years. You're suggesting he was chosen by 'the mighty powers that be' and that this was all planned from the get go.

I questioned your theory because it doesn't make sense, 'they' cannot BANK on a random group of people to do something. Then you started talking about how there are bankers that control the world, control the gold and you never circled back to the original topic.

So now I'm just starting to get the feeling that these are not your original thoughts, just something you might be regurgitating from somebody else.

So, I'm asking again, I'd like to know how these 'powers that be' can control him his entire life, control every minor detail of it but just happened to leave in those 'darn newsletters' then control a grassroots movement and every condition and result, action and reaction so he would run in 2007, lose from low name recognition and a disgustingly opposing MSM/Establishment when there was already Obama (you know the one that has been proven to receive the most money from the 'too big to fail banks' has done nothing but expand government, run up the debt, get involved in affairs of even more countries, extend the patriot act and sign the national defense authorization act) then run again in 2012 to win, again, throwing out just enough bad press from the media to anger his supporters so they will work harder and harder until Ron wins and completely goes back on everything he has put his blood, sweat and tears. His 56 year marriage is a sham, his children and grandchildren are shams, his son's political career would be over, everything in his life would be twisted upside down.

Is that REALLY part of their plan? You do know if Ron completely flipped 180 on his positions, one of the first people to stand up and question him would be his supporters? Why? because it is about the MESSAGE and NOT the MESSENGER.

That is the entire point of the Ron Paul Revolution. It doesn't matter if Ron is there or not (it is preferred for him to be there until the revolution can get the wheels greased) but if he were gone tomorrow, IT WOULD STILL CONTINUE.

That is why I posted the video for you to watch, so you would understand the movement and not just watch it from the outside and throw conspiracy theories at it without even having the most basic understanding of what it stands for.

but no...you changed the topic....

Are you even going to absorb what I just wrote? I wonder...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
At some point you have to understand that there cant always be a conspiracy within a conspiracy. At some point you really just need to do the only thing you can. And in this situation, with over 20% unemployment, the world's largest prison population, endless illegal and undeclared wars, an unsecure border and The Federal Government stripping the people of their basic rights on a daily basis, the only solution we have is Ron Paul.

Is it possible that Ron Paul is a racist demon worshiping master mason thats been putting on a 30 year long constitutional mask just to get Obama out of office in 2012? Sure. Its also possible that the moon is made out of cheese. But Ill take that slim .000000001% chance over casting a vote that I know will only continue the bull# for another 4 years.

You have a choice. Freedom or Tyranny. There is no inbetween. There never has been. And in this case it could very well mean a vote for a third world war or peace.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75

You just completely got off topic from the conversation we were having. You're suggesting Ron Paul is the perfect smoke screen to keep us from a revolution for at least another four years. You're suggesting he was chosen by 'the mighty powers that be' and that this was all planned from the get go.

Your right. I'll start a new thread to further explain why it makes sense to me because my original post should be the topic of this one. So to get back to the point... is it a subliminal message or not? And has anyone else noticed any other examples like this in the news?

I questioned your theory because it doesn't make sense, 'they' cannot BANK on a random group of people to do something. Then you started talking about how there are bankers that control the world, control the gold and you never circled back to the original topic.

So now I'm just starting to get the feeling that these are not your original thoughts, just something you might be regurgitating from somebody else.

This is a work in progress. It's an original idea regurgitated from my borderline delusional mind alone
If you can use someone else's theory or idea to make me look like a copycat clone then be my guest. The point of my original post was to propose an idea that's worthy of discussion. It is the essence of this website to question everything and if it weren't for people like me, we wouldn't have anything to talk about. So forgive me if I have offended you by exercising my right to think out loud. I am only one man. I don't have all the answers, but I can assure you of one thing... No answer is obtained without first asking the question.

So, I'm asking again, I'd like to know how these 'powers that be' can control him his entire life...

That is the entire point of the Ron Paul Revolution. It doesn't matter if Ron is there or not (it is preferred for him to be there until the revolution can get the wheels greased) but if he were gone tomorrow, IT WOULD STILL CONTINUE.

That is why I posted the video for you to watch, so you would understand the movement and not just watch it from the outside and throw conspiracy theories at it without even having the most basic understanding of what it stands for.

You make a good point, but in the spirit of staying on topic, I will address these issues in my next thread.

but no...you changed the topic....

Yeah my bad... oops.

Are you even going to absorb what I just wrote? I wonder...

I'm pickin up what you're puttin down dog

edit on 23-12-2011 by Bone75 because: too long

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

I am feeling the same way because to me, Ron Paul is JUST as popular as he was in 2007 (2008 election). So why the MSM push this time?
He won the straw polls back in 2007 (2008) so I don't know what or why it is different this time.

Me's think somethin's up but can't quite put my finger on the pulse.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think that you'll find that people vote for many different candidates.

If you're being programmed that's OK with me but I'll make the best choice that I can and go with it.

The media doesn't give much air time to RP so I don't really see how your being programmed.

I watch less and less TV, I listen to less and less radio, I'd rather be out building something but that's just me.

If you're worried about it, turn off your electronic devices and go for a hike, or swim , or ride a bike. Get away from your computer and allow yourself to think.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Yes, I think it is good you guys 'care' enough to warn others about a pending danger but what else are you doing? what alternatives and solutions are you providing if your 'problem' is that Ron Paul is controlled opposition?

I'm not suggesting that he's controlled, I'm suggesting that the media is controlled and a lot more thought and planning goes into it than we realize.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Are We Being Programmed To Elect Ron Paul

I don't think so. In fact, it looks like Ron Paul is being roundly ignored and pushed aside. In 2008 TPTB bamboozled Americans into voting for their guy - Obama. This time around Mitt Romney is being shoved down our throats. The right wing REALLY pushes Romney even though the republicans are obviously trying to find someone else ...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The People of the United States have never picked the US President.

The Electoral College picks the President. America's Royal Families.

Ron Paul will never, ever, ever, ever be a U.S. President. He won't bring them money.

The ONLY way Ron Paul could be U.S. President is if he went to China and declared the United States has been robbed and the trials need to start. The Christians of America would stop supporting the Federal Government....President Obama would get a hoarde of other countries to start slaughtering Americans and attack China.

Ron Paul doesn't seem like the Revolutionary type of guy. He's just been rattling off the same propaganda, albeit true for decades....and never done anything to stop the Royal Families of America.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Watch the video again, and see the way I interpret it.

I'm pretty sure they aren't saying there is a literal 3 way tie between 3 actual candidates.

Listen to what he said: 20% want Newt, and 20% want Mitt, and 19% want "someone else to GET INTO THE RACE". That's exactly what the guy said.

SOMEONE ELSE. Meaning they want someone else to ENTER the race.

I really don't think they are saying that 19% picked someone specific that we are not going to name here.

They are telling us that people don't like the candidates and wish there was someone else in the race.

Personally, I like Ron Paul the best. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins Iowa. But I think you are all misinterpreting the video. We know the media doesn't like Ron Paul, but I don't think this is an example of what everyone is saying it is.

edit on 23-12-2011 by GeorgiaGirl because: add details

top topics

<< 1   >>

join