It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor call on Coast to Coast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Offcoarse he's not! you can tell by the 'real' John Titor (the hoaxer) that he did not wish to reveal his identity and I believe that if he did phone coast to coast he wouldn't reveal himself in a YouTube video first,

This story has a cult following online and its very hard to prove that a random person isn't really the person reesponsible. It's just a loser trying to take credit for the story.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

Do you have a link to the Cerry Cassidy article you mentioned? I'd really like to have a look at it, a lot of people always overlook the fact that many genuine people may very well be being influenced or intimidated.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Oh good lord. Who will they dig up next?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I found more about Mr. Cole, the CERN time traveler.. the story gets wackier and more unbelievable as you read .. Mr. Cole obviously either had a mental problem or a great sense of humor.. he did manage to escape however..

He later claimed his name was Arthur Dent and he was there to stop the supply of Mt. Dew to the CERN vending machines.. and he was assisted in his escape by a man who signed his name FP .. ( Presumably Ford Prefect )

Daily Galaxy article

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by cuervo

Sorry but what was that about? Was there supposed to be a joke in there

Really dude?

I guess if somebody fails to see how hilarious the Titor story is, they would likely fail to see why Dethklok's time machine was also funny.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMalacoda

Why do you have two threads on this??
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Lol Mental issues!?!? That is obviously a joke I'm afraid, sorry but does anyone actually believe that this guy was being serious? The supply of mountain dew! Obviously just having a good laugh, the fact anyone suggests that he was being serious and just a crazy person is the silliest thing I have ever heard!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cuervo

I find the time traveller stories funny, but sorry that link was just a bit too silly for my liking, I got the joke if you can call it that! maybe it's just my British sense of humour and my expectations are too high

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by cuervo

I find the time traveller stories funny, but sorry that link was just a bit too silly for my liking, I got the joke if you can call it that! maybe it's just my British sense of humour and my expectations are too high

Hey now, nationality doesn't come into it.

I'm British and I love Metalocalypse and have Dethklok's first album in fact.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I need to check it out more, Tbh I love the fact that they are making comedy about this topic, I think it's great! I just think that the clip shown was really un-funny and even though I like all kinds of comedy be it intellectual or all silly and crazy I thought that it was just too silly to the point that there was no comedy involved.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I think this guy is genuinely attempting to cause the real hoaxer to reveal himself.

The reasons I think he is doing this is to prove to himself that there is no hoaxer and that Titor was real, as I think this guy secretly believes. I think this guys all time fantasy is for the real John Titor to show up and help him pull of this deception by letting him take new photos of the Temporal Displacement Unit.

Then they can travel through time together! Wheeeee! lol

There is another possibilty. Titor is for real and is stuck here and is helping this guy stir up enough of a hornets nest to cause another time traveller to come back here knowing that Titor is behind the hoax of the hoax. Titor may be trying to clear his name by re-enforcing that it was a hoax. Or may have been purposely sent back here to do just that.

Titor if he is real must be a fugitive in 2036 after what he did, his current whenabouts are unknown. I'm surmising the machine is damaged or broken or simply out of power from too many uses. The sezium clocks may be so out of callibration that accurate targeting may be impossible. Or possibly he just sold it.

One thing is sure. If as I and many others think, that it was a hoax, this trumpet of a guy isn't the one who did it. No way.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I would be surprised if the Youtube video personality was 15 or younger 10 years ago. Just an observation...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

Police said Mr Cole, who was wearing a bow tie and rather too much tweed for his age
Sounds like he wants to be the Doctor to me..

Originally posted by Destinyone
And then we have this nutzoid.....*warning some harsh language* Threatening the man confessing to be JT.

In the comments
"I don't know what group you're involved with or how you were able to track my phone number. But you need to stop.

timetraveler01001 15 hours ago"

he's the one who posted the 'confessions'

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join