It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush calls Mitt Romney ‘the best choice’ in 2012 campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
you have GOT to be $hitting me! Well since old George says he's the best we should all vote for his sorry a$$ ROTFL

"I think Romney is the best choice for us," Bush told the Houston Chronicle. "I like Perry, but he doesn't seem to be going anywhere; he's not surging forward."

Source

I can't believe crap like this makes internet news........

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the suggestion Mr. Bush, now I know exactly who I won't be voting for.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

I think that's probably sealed the guys fate. If Bush thinks he's great, everyone will surely boycott him.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Anyone is better the the other gimmick, with multiple fan sites flooding polls and spamming links.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The Bush endorsement of Romney should not be any big surprise to anyone...this is expected.

What I find really interesting...is that for about the last 3 months....commercials will come on TV about various people and circumstances...and at the end of each of these commercials...the people will say...."I am a Mormon..." and most of us know that Mitt Romney is a Mormon.

I'm just saying.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
As to H.W., a broken clock is right 2 times a day. I've been saying "Romney" for years. He's a "solutions" guy. He works both sides of the Aisle. If there is a time for a man that can make concessions and make Washington work, it's now. And I don't see any other option.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Why would the Bushes want to destroy Romney? They're both New England establishment types who have did more harm to this country than anybody else. Why also do they want Gingrich for the nomination? He's a sociopath who could end up losing the election all in the name of financial profit.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

That was expected If i was Romney i would be running away from bush.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
Anyone is better the the other gimmick, with multiple fan sites flooding polls and spamming links.

Oh i see what you did More Anti Ron Paul posts?

So i guess your fine with World War Three then eh?
edit on 23-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
No, this can't be! everybody knows TPTB chose Ron Paul!

/end sarcasm

If this doesn't prove they want Romney or/or Obama, both are the same, will accomplish the same goals, then I REALLY can't help you, you've got some critical thinking to do.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
So Romney has the support of Magog himself?

I guess he thinks Romney would be good at orchestrating wars...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
man, talk about a harsh insult

I wonder how this will affect his chances

new topics

top topics

join