It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Needed: Remote Viewing (Lost items)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
Hello and I hope it is o.k. to join in this thread as it is very strange several items have dissappeared recently also - I am asking for help too-as there is a missing 100.00 dollar bill and my friend is missing a pair of 1000.00 braces - extremely vital and hard to -will any of the remote viewers help with this also?? I have always been curious but this is very crucial and I am looking again this evening .

This doesn't look to me as a serious question.
So I will give you a not so serious answer, try to find this stuff in the the department of failed jokes.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
reply to post by Pokoia

Pokio I am also asking for assistance are you a remote -viewer? And if so could I ask assistance on 2 items that are mysteriously just missing?!! I will be glad to offer any descriptions or more details when asked-thanks to all!
edit on 22-12-2011 by condition9 because: (no reason given)

Are you serious or not?
I do a bit OBE, while awake. Works for me.
If you are serious, considering your other post I doubt that, please PM me.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

I do not understand what gave you the impression I wasn't serious-yes, I am very serious after putting some money up and especially the events that same evening I got home stayed home didn't move a wallet with 100.00 in it and it is like it grew legs and dissappeared I have searched evrywhere-my friend has a regular routine with her dental plastic braces yet they are now missing also- it will cost aprox.1000.00 to replace them! I am very serious!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
In the spirit of the season, let me begin with saying STOP HI-JACKING THE THREAD, PLEASE!
Man, is this forum totally un-moderated?

For those who has come with some hints, thank you all, I didn't expect so many replies. I am currently away from home but when I come back I will most certainly look in the advised locations.

Some specific answers:
Yes, the items might be in a bag of some sort, but I really can't say since I have no idea. They might be in a bag that is inside a box. Maybe.

The cover of the notebook does not look like the one that got suggested, it has a much simpler patter; just stripes. The colours however are somewhat matching.

Thank you for all the nice imputs, but please, if anyone else is missing something, start your own thread for Petes' sake.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Found the postcards yesterday; they where located inside a book, standing in the bookshelf, that had been unopened for some time. The cinema tickets where in there as well.

The address book and the sneakers are still missing however.

/Raud

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join