It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Needed: Remote Viewing (Lost items)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hello you guys, hope you're all doing fine thanks to, or despite the seasonal happenings.
For my part, most is fine but me and my girlfriend are missing quite the number of items and they are probably located in the same place.

Now, I have no idea what the turnout is on these remote-viewing threads but I have seen quite the number of them come and go throughout the years so I am ready to make my shot in the dark for it. I'd really like to do whatever to get our stuff back.

What we are looking for is:
An address book, pocket size, the cover has a colourful printed pattern.
An encyclopaedia of the Mafia (I think the title was more or less "Mafia"), red and black cover.
A set of post-card sized wisdom letters, bought in a gift shop at one of the redwood forest visitors centres, CA.
A set of free admission cinema tickets.
A pair of sneakers.

As I said, I think these things are together somewhere. They have been missing since the last time we moved which was back in June (2011). During the move, it was highly unlikely that a box would have gone missing or been forgotten somewhere.
We live in Stockholm, Sweden if that is of any help to you.

Any type of help would be greatly appreciated.
The address book alone would be wonderful thing to retrieve. We would really like to have it back. It has a very important and irreplaceable address in it.

Thank you in advance!

/Raud&Girlfriend

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

What we are looking for is:
An address book, pocket size, the cover has a colourful printed pattern.

Is the pattern something like this?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i'm picturing them behind something like an old radiator typeheater.
like they fell behind it and are sitting on it's side between object and wall.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Trap say What???

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

I'm not a religious person, but my aunt swears that every time she loses something, she prays to Saint Anthony and she's able to find the item she lost.
Maybe you should give it a try. Certainly couldn't hurt.
www.luckymojo.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Raud

I'm not a religious person, but my aunt swears that every time she loses something, she prays to Saint Anthony and she's able to find the item she lost.
Maybe you should give it a try. Certainly couldn't hurt.
www.luckymojo.com...

I was a Catholic and this saint always came through!!!!!
Great idea.
Otherwise i need to know how this book looks.
edit on 22/12/11 by Pokoia because: language

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Always glad to help!
Also, thanks for backing my suggestion and adding a positive note to it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
just a question are all of those things in a bag of somekind?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hello and I hope it is o.k. to join in this thread as it is very strange several items have dissappeared recently also - I am asking for help too-as there is a missing 100.00 dollar bill and my friend is missing a pair of 1000.00 braces - extremely vital and hard to -will any of the remote viewers help with this also?? I have always been curious but this is very crucial and I am looking again this evening .

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Pokio I am also asking for assistance are you a remote -viewer? And if so could I ask assistance on 2 items that are mysteriously just missing?!! I will be glad to offer any descriptions or more details when asked-thanks to all!
edit on 22-12-2011 by condition9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

One mans treasure is another mans trash.

You left it behind. It was considered garbage although the moving company will never admit it to you.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by condition9

Be more careful and check your pockets for important items before doing laundry.........

People forget the simple things, nothing can be lost or stolen when you are forgetful.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Please concentrate on the red and black book and then write down nine digits. Then let us know what they are.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Try the upper right hand corner of a clothes closet under something else, on a shelf.

Good luck.

For some reason the closet seems particularly dark.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

Thank you for the reply that is possible but I checked everything the next day as I was a larmed and also my friend carol has not lost any thing like her ortho braces in years more help would be appreciated

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

Again thank you I have considered all that my friend is very disciplined in how she places things and very good at it so it is very crucial to find that item as she doesnt deviate from her routine but, they are missing and there are only a few spots to locate -again yours and all help is appreciated.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It seems there are some people here that are genuine- I am sure the thread started and my questions will bring forth some remote viewers as it would be very good to discuss here .

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hey guys, I lost something very important on the way home from work tonite...my work truck tool box did not lock properly and my work jacket with my wallet inside fell out...somewhere between boron calif and tehachipi calif. Any and all help would be appreciated...I am so bummed out right now, had to cancel cards, my kids pictures inside...arrrrrgggghhhhhh! Thanks in advance....

Also wanted to add that I was driving Westbound Hwy 58, spent the last 4 hours driving looking for it...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I feel like as if these men or women may be of assistance- it is" NOT like roadcall" I believe they are sincrere this is not ABOUT random b.s. I am sorry .
edit on 23-12-2011 by condition9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Have you checked you're pockets? If not I know for sure that the address book is in you're left shoe.

<<   2 >>

join