It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can you handle the Truth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
learn.....forgive.......evolve

The types of things spoken by those who participated in all the wronging. Just like war. We're here to liberate you!invade, murder, cause countless problems, then installing new government and convincing of the ways of the invader and try to solve all the problems created.

As for evolving... This species for the most part is as physically repulsive and repeating the same invade and conquer ways as it has for a long long long time. All this species does is see what it wants, take it, use it, wreck it, then leave behind destruction. Just like a primitive species that sees prey, kills it, eats it and leaves behind the remains. The only thing evolving on this planet is technology.

Once you notice life a certain way it kind of ruins everything about wanting to live.
edit on 10-5-2013 by cbb28767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cbb28767

hugs

lets keep sharing stuff to wake people up!

thank you

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What truth? You have your truth, the religions have their truth. The differnt political parties have their truth, and so on, but what is truth. Seems truth goes to the highest bider!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvarga390
What truth? You have your truth, the religions have their truth. The differnt political parties have their truth, and so on, but what is truth. Seems truth goes to the highest bider!

touché"
lol

ok lets share stuff that gets people thinking, how about that?

lets shut down the federal reserve/for profit banking system.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cbb28767

I absolutely know he is 10% correct,REX84 I know a Ranger who was in 2/75 who participated in it while at Lewis I don't know if he was tabbed or not. I know a "Trail Watcher" who worked for the National Reconnaissance OFFICE,he told me about COG befire I read Bill's book.
My point is this, when you are already dead you can give up,but as long as you live there is always a chance.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You: learn, forgive, evolve
and
claim your rights'

I agree with you, almost everything you write, but my question to you is HOW.....you elucidate the problem better than anyone, but I want you to tell me the answer.
and I love you, too

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here is a bit of sobering truth as far as I am concerned and something that I have yet to hear much about.

With so many preoccupying their minds with the "rich" do you think that the rich have lots of money?

Of course NOT. We know what money is, and we know that in the reality of all of this, money is a number, WE are the money, for every dollar you think they cherish believe that it is equal to one human life. What can the rich possibly do with this so called money?

NOTHING! What buy another car, house, needless things? Nope its us, human life, reactions, medical experiments, black projects, experiments/eugenics/genocide, we have become what the elites truly desire, and will do anything to conquer.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

yes WE are what is of real value...

it is us as spiritual beings living on this planet at this time...

it is our gifts, our talents, our passion and our service to creation and others.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
and
claim your rights'

I agree with you, almost everything you write, but my question to you is HOW.....you elucidate the problem better than anyone, but I want you to tell me the answer.
and I love you, too

aww, hugs

well you create the desire for truth...create the desire for love...

be free spiritually..

free your mind and your a55 will follow

get healthy, be self sufficient, reduce, re-use, recycle, grow your own food, drink pure water, sunshine, eliminate all chemicals and heavy metals from your body and living pace..

love yourself..

forgive yourself...

share...

enjoy..

love

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by tetra50
and
claim your rights'

and I love you, too

aww, hugs

well you create the desire for truth...create the desire for love...

be free spiritually..

free your mind and your a55 will follow

get healthy, be self sufficient, reduce, re-use, recycle, grow your own food, drink pure water, sunshine, eliminate all chemicals and heavy metals from your body and living pace..

love yourself..

forgive yourself...

share...

enjoy..

love

I agree with all your advice, but surely being so wise you must realize some of us have not even that much control over our lives or bodies, and this is the world we live in. Count yourself lucky if you can do all this for yourself. Can YOU handle that TRUTH? That's the real question. For I have nothing to forgive myself for that wasn;t created for me like a burlap bag to wear, to suffer, for you to have your truth.......

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I hear ya...

I wish for love and abundance for all..

I am working on it..

me and my wife were homeless for a while, I know what it's like to live off the streets, Is that what you were getting at?

my past has not been so rosy, lol...jailtime, NDE's, drugs, gangs, etc...

but I now choose love and I use all of my experience to help whenever possible..

now everyday my mission is to raise my vibrations and to be the healthiest and happiest I can be, lol

I am flowing with the law of attraction

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join