It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The deleted blog of ric clay - who was killed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
if you do not like gnosticism you will not like to meet the very special someone.
Trust me when i speak from the heart. In time you will find out that he is correct.
The good god does exist..but he is far away from this universe.
The god of command of this planet and the material world..is..the devil.
your soul is trapped in a body made of flesh. did you think otherwise.
All religions were twisted to secretly worship him.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
this thread is about rik clays work and his death,

i've studied this a lot and i believe rik was murdered i cannot prove what i say neither can i prove what rik discovered but i just tossed it out anyway as a ""wild accusation"", however rik could prove it and that is why they got him however when they do unveil the 2012 olympic fake alien rampage i shall be the first to say its bullbutter!!((thats if there is an internet left to get the message out)) however the threat will be real the ships they will be using will fire plasma weapons and they will kill you if your hit its just that the pilots are human just remmember that when your telling the marines what you saw!!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
wow man that sounds reaallyyy crazy.
There is the truth, and then there are people who make us look silly.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i spoke to this guy online as he was regular at redicecreations and i assure you he killed him self - he exsperiance sudden ego death - icke is a change agent and his forums are lunatic fringe - his family wrote a letter to his freinds - he told them he decided to take his own life - no one gets killed for corrolations that at that time sounded absolutly insane to average joe - your all alike loving gossip and in-you-in-doe makes me sick

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Good stuff, thanks! Def checking out Ian Crane. Beware the ET Hoax!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by akapapasmurf
the reason why rik was killed was the olympics, the bastards are going to unveil something to the world then and i think its a fake alien invasion! they already flew 1 over an american footbal game the other week and popped a transformer, but at the olympics the people attending were effectively hand picked , they are either going to be sacrificed to sell the idea aliens are invading or they are going because they are susceptible to hypnosis,

either way rik figured out what it was and the bastards did him before he could go live with it.

Did Rick Clay start talking about the 'Fake False Flag Alien Invasion' first, or was it Ian R Crane?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Althou he was aware of it i dont think rik took the fake alien element seriously at all as he was more interested in researching wether they were trying to pass off prince william as jesus's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson, but i reckon his investigation took a huge turn then, that we are all seeing now with regard to fake aliens accept for it to come out back then would have made their plans redundant now

edit on 23-12-2011 by akapapasmurf because: just got a call from hoaxland he said i was laying it on a bit thick and it was upsetting collier

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkiePie
Every new video i see with a checkered floor, horns or one eyes and ok hand sign, i just never watch or listen to the same artist again..he is dead to me.

Wow.. and you're serious too..
It's a checkered floor, I have one in my house but im not the NWO/Illuminati.
If these silly far fetched conspiracies are true and they do take over, 99 percent of us (even those on here who think theyre some almighty person who have "woken up" because theyve read a couple of conspiracies online, and think having a gun will stop them getting taken will help) stand no chance anyway.

I'd rather enjoy listening to music, play games and watch television, than spend my time being paranoid about the goverment and still die anyway.

Have fun while you can..

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PinkiePie

This world belongs to the evil god. This is a prison/hell for souls and the cycle of life and death only makes us suffer until we accept to become a part of him and our souls perish

People are asking WHY this guy killed himself as if he had absolutely no reason to. Pretty sure that discovering the god of the world is evil and that Earth is just a prison or hell would depress someone something fierce. So assuming this guy believed his own claims I can see plenty of reasons why he would be depressed enough to kill himself and seeing that most of his claims are nothing knew in the conspiracy theory world I can't see a reason why anyone would kill him.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
People kill themselves all the time without warning. And their friends and family feel guilty for not noticing something was wrong. They always say the same things, 'they were so happy' 'they didnt act like anything was wrong' etc. None of you know rik clay personally, you are so far removed from him that even if something was up, you would not be in the loop. So please stop saying 'he wouldnt.' Anywho I did watch his 2012 stuff back in like 2009 it was fascinating. I loved learning the history of some symbols. Most of what he said was garbage though. Conspiracy theorist are only murdered in movies.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Gad is the Semitic deity of Fortune. Pronouncing the old word in Hebrew sounds like "Gawd".....hence where the English word "GOD" came from.

Get up off your keister...and research when and where the English word "GOD" was created.

Ole King James was having money/power issues. HE created the new English word, 401 years ago. He got his serfs to pray to the Semitic Deity of Fortune.

And it's still bringing great fortune to the Kings of Earth today who have followers praying to Gad.

This is the story that will lead to the current Pope, being the last.

The Holy See never had a problem with everyone praying to a Semitic Deity of Fortune.........

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Some people did know him personally tho quite alot of my friends knew him very well as there in a band and he took the money on the door where they used to gig an run nights so sad that he was tormented enough to think he had no way out other than the way he took

RIP

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Read some of it. Pretty stupid. Not going to carry on, that guy is just another one of you gullible morons who believe everything someone throws at you as long as it falls under the category of NWO taking over the world and slaving humanity.

Seriously you lot need to open your damn eyes and stop buying into these stupid claims. Whenever someone brings up numerology and starts doing some #ty math with numbers they found on Google to do with the earth; you know they're nuts.

Probably didn't commit suicide, he's at home laughing at you lot for believing those stories he made up.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
what happened to you PinkiePie o0

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Userage

well if you actually read his work its very thought provoking

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
links are now dead on that site. I read what was posted but all the stuff regarding 2012 is 401'd. I'm at work right now but when I get home I'm going to hit up the internet archive and see if I can find the data to repost somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
this thread should have more attention, well i mean Rik Clay should be more popular at ATS, that is. thanks for posting.

i heard he commited suicide, or that was the official story being told. but would he really have? just doesn't seem right to me but what do i know about him personally really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join