It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The deleted blog of ric clay - who was killed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
25 year old Rik Clay had a passion for conspiracies and a lot better eye for them then famous theorists like icke and the others.
On his blog he uncovered the conspiracy of the 2012 london olympic games.
He also uncovered the new radio tower conspiracy and something else...the forbidden talk...
Gnosticism....the knowledge that this material world is evil, and his creator is the demiurge.

That's right, the god of christianity is actually the same as the evil god.
And the true supreme god is not even in this world. This world belongs to the evil god.
This is a prison/hell for souls and the cycle of life and death only makes us suffer until we accept to become a part of him and our souls perish. You will soon know that Jesus was actually a freedom rebel Buddhist. And the bible used him as a lie. But we will talk about that when the very special someone gets here.

Now, Rik Clay who had a blog full of articles was looking to uncover the music industry next.
He was even invited for a 2 hour interview on a radio show. And on the next day he suddenly said "i have a lot of things on my mind, i need to clear my head".
Then, he "committed suicide". I wonder who TOOK DOWN HIS BLOG THEN?
All information about the Olympic conspiracy, about him, videos and prove were taken down.
His mother was "happy he goed this way". Please, do you think a mother's first reaction to her dead son is acceptance?
The topic at the icke forums about his death was moved to the rant category (like a trash bin)
heh.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is where i started reading and found out Rik Clay's blog.
thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...
Of course his blog was taken down.

Well, i love collection information that people get killed for.
So yea, we found out all 6 DELETED ARTICLES from his blog. Here they are sitting on our server forever and ever.

www.menrvagames.com...
www.menrvagames.com...
www.menrvagames.com...
www.menrvagames.com...
www.menrvagames.com...
www.menrvagames.com...

That's pretty much it, his death will not go in vain with his articles saved on our server.
Thanks to a mystery someone who saved his articles.
And for all of your fruity pants nwo agents out there - 2 ponies 1 cup
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
am i a problem yet obama? Will you send a squad to kill me now? Please sire, may i have some moar...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I saw that one video. I think it was about the sons of Zeus vs the sons of Posieden or something like that.

It was very interesting and as believable as the other conspiracies. Now, I wonder if he actually committed suicide to create another conspiracies, or they did off him?

I'll have to look into all the links. Great find, for such an unfortunate situation.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thank you. Have saved it before, but its probably lost with some of the rewipes. So good to have links.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
i am deeply insane and unstable and you dont see me killing my self.
Why would a healthy happy 23 guy who was looking forward to uncovering music conspiracies suddenly say "i need to sort my head" and then commit suicide?
Dont you just enjoy it when they try to censor and delete good stuff but we got them anyway?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
He was not in the least suicidal and was actually really absorbed by his work and research.

Just like Michael Jackson, he made the mistake of announcing he was going to expose the music industry.

You know Laurel Valley, Satanism/M'Kultra/Cia ism, stuff.

There was a thread on here, and months ago, I posted stuff on Laurel Valley, it was about the muscicians who died all under 30, and one of my favorites Tim Buckley.

Well, I got threatened. First, there was this mysterious Dead Joe letter in my home folder. I'm on linux and so I searched and it was not there before even when I search for hidden files, so it was new, and its linked to a linux editor that I don't use. But my linux computer is tampered with, I willl often find threads that I had overlooked popped up, for me to read, as if directing me to notice this. OR frozen computer and other things, when I am trying to post sometimes.

In any case, there is a satanic death threat song called Dead Joe, and its not nice. I can decode what is said there.

So I linked that in the thread and more or less said what happened. Well, a huge boot kicked my living room wall and freaked me out.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
its funny that i started a discussion on my site to think what to do against this new music filled with satanic subliminals and femnization.
I guess the best thing to do is just stop listening to new music whatsoever, start listening to old music and indie artists who wont sell their soul.
Every new video i see with a checkered floor, horns or one eyes and ok hand sign, i just never watch or listen to the same artist again..he is dead to me.
your move music industry....try to make money with no audience.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
fascinating stuff!

i´m on to the second article right now, really fascinating stuff.

so fascinating i´d might suicide myself later tonight

(joke wasn't meant to be disrespectful in anyway whatsoever, if you're somehow still i offended i apologize
)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
ric clay was actually way too much trying to find a pyramid into the cia logo.
But the minute he started writing about saturn and the demiurge.....i understand why they killed him.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
He had a thread on David Icke's forum and was under Icke's wings. And I suspect that was where it came from. I had some heavy duty pentagram type psy op attack that nearly gave me a heart attack for posting something relating to Bush and that little town in texas where the sheriff wanted him for months for the ritualistic murders that took place there, and George W Bush was a memeber of that group and disappeared just before all the witnesses to it, that group, were murdered. Its quite a story.

I know what the attack was, and Higher Self, then my own prayers for their well being, my Love Attack, worked wonders.

So, my suspicon is the Druids on that heavily watched forum got to him.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
the thread about him being murdered on david icke forums got moved to trash. so much for the their mods caring...
Do tell me moar about your psy attacks. Even in a private message if you wish.
I am very interested. i my self get a lot of depression and feelings that i could say are attacks.
And i do want to find out more about this.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkiePie

S&F for you my friend. I will be looking forward to see what else you have to share,
i want to know more

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Even if all this symbolism and evil plans are total crap, there are some very powerful people that do believe in it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
the reason why rik was killed was the olympics, the bastards are going to unveil something to the world then and i think its a fake alien invasion! they already flew 1 over an american footbal game the other week and popped a transformer, but at the olympics the people attending were effectively hand picked , they are either going to be sacrificed to sell the idea aliens are invading or they are going because they are susceptible to hypnosis,

either way rik figured out what it was and the bastards did him before he could go live with it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PinkiePie

S&F
Really cool and informative post

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
i find hard to believe they would actually try to fake an alien invasion. Maybe they can lie on the news, and have some ufo fly around twice...but a full scale invasion....meh.
There are people fighting against them...but its hard.
Nothing can surprise me with these scum - they kill children...they drink their blood...no words

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Sounds like someone has an axe to grind about christianity. There is help for people who need it, like psychiatrists and medications. The fellow was obviously disturbed if he killed himself.

Its not the planet that is evil it is mankind that is evil. The sooner man starts accepting responsibility instead of blaming God the better. Even Adam blamed God saying "the woman that you gave me came to me with the forbidden fruit and i did eat". He could have just apologized and asked for forgiveness instead of playing "the devil made me do it" card. The reason evils run rampant in this world is because "man" cannot accept responsibilities for his actions and change his ways (most of them).

BTW, nice christian bashing thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
why did you think we are bashing Christianity? i dont have a problem with jesus, going my way?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
why did you think we are bashing Christianity? i dont have a problem with jesus, going my way?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkiePie

The second paragraph in the OP I'd guess. It seems to spew religious hate for sure. The belief of Gnosticism would mean ALL religions of Earth are "is actually the same as the evil god". By singling out Christianity shows a bias of the OP in my opinion.

What I want to know is who is this "very special someone" that is briefly mentioned?
edit on 23-12-2011 by Dogmire because: thought about it some more

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join