It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Alone as Israel Condemned in UN Security Council

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

and it will include a lot of death and strife.

I think transitions can come without a lot of death and strife. That is what a modern world would do , that is not what Hitler was trying to do.

I think people know about agendas beyond wars and deaths + the governments are not as dictator to take people to the fronts forcefully.

So I think there is not going to need death and strife. It can come very peaceful.

But the question is , are those people who took the land by force and terror give it back easily ?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The "un" are the ones who divided the middle-east in the first place, creating all this conflict and war, so tell me what has the "un" ever done for the world beyond giving empty words and token donations? All this "condemnation" is merely for appearances, but all i see is another attempt to subvert Israeli national sovereignty, regardless of what bits of truth their(the "un") words carry.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The UN comdemning anyone is a complete farce. The UN is a corrupt cesspool. It is worse than useless. It should have the plug pulled on it and it should never again be allowed to exist. It's a massive waste of our money as well as being an evil entity.

Originally posted by hmdphantom
But the question is , are those people who took the land by force and terror give it back easily ?

Then all the so-called muslim countries need to give their land back to those who they took it from .. took it by force and by terror and by the blood soaked swords. Islam spread in violence. It's battle cry was 'convert or die'. YOU and the rest of the muslims in Iran need to hand the country over to the Zoroastrians before you point fingers at Israel.

Islamic Terror Through the Centuries
Suggested Reading for the truth about how Islam spread - 'Why I am Not a Muslim' By Ibn Warriq

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Yesterday the US assembly held a moment of silence in memory of Kim Jong Il.
A leader who starved, put in concentration camps, tortured and murdered hundreds of thousands of his own people.

America legalized torture. Our Congress gave our President authority to kill Americans without a Trial. We have more of our own citizens in jail per capita than any other country. We murder our own with Pharmacuticals like Vioxx and Bextra to make people rich and lower Government Liabiltiy (don't have to pay all those dead people Social Security/Retirements).

Kim Jong iL ain't my hero, but our country isn't far from his.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Then all the so-called muslim countries need to give their land back to those who they took it from .. took it by force and by terror and by the blood soaked swords

The fact is that people embraced Islam in their hearts. And they accepted Islam outside ,too.

YOU and the rest of the Muslims in Iran need to hand the country over to the Zoroastrians before you point fingers at Israel.

The same people who were worshiping one gos (the sun) as Zoroastrians converted to Muslims. So , they are the same people. People are the same people , but they have converted.

About Israel , some people outside of the country came and took the lands of the majority .

another thread

There are good statistics about land and locals on Palestine.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I was reading through the threads when the last sentence caught my attention and stirred my thoughts.
Quote: Why is there so much "hate for the ancient Jews," The hate is spread out throughout history and the hate is also so intense that these particular group of people almost got wiped out from the face of the Earth by Hitler. What did they do ? Why do they stand out for all the wrong reasons? Would appreciate anyone at ATS who can enlighten me on this. Really baffles me

top topics

<< 1   >>

join