It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy/ Water car blueprints for FREE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Destinyone, yes you, the fellow with lost hope and stuff.
Why don't you let me be your savior, like a faulty priest.
Why don't i find a mixture recipe....that you can try and see if it grows back?
Cant hurt trying right....one more time. its not like it could get worse....

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

We've sort of found a loophole. Space time has energy. Otherwise, how could it stretch? Thus, you can such energy out of space time through gravity. How do you think hydro electric works? The act of falling from gravity is an act you can suck energy out of. That's gravity.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobw927
I agree that not only Bill Gates But T.P.T.B. want most of us DEAD !!!

So why aren't you dead then? They surely have the means...

In regard to the OP, "HHO" systems don't work. They have been covered extensively on this forum, your not the first to post plans to one...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The real motive behind the "free energy" so called "inventors".

from the pdf

Congratulations on your decision to purchase this E-Book. We have made every effort to keep the price of this E-Book as reasonable as possible so that every person can afford it. Getting off the spiraling gasoline price merry-go-round is that important.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Water Car ... Daniel Dingel
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
boncho....that name sounds reallly....bulgarian.
And what is your excuse for being a disinfo agent today?
Do you know how many americans have died from vaccines last 2 years?
Do you know how many americans have died from fluoride in water and aspartame in soft drinks?
Do you know how many americans have died from prescribed medicine?
Every third americans gets cancer around 30-40 years old. The others die from vaccines.
And no one says that american water is contaminated with radiation...therefore bottled water too.
They havent killed this member yet because he hasnt ruffled any feathers..but they did kill ric clay and a lot others.

As for free energy, it exists...and it has been proven countless times, there are articles on rexresearch and all over the web. Just because you say that it doesnt exist and its proven wrong...doest not make you right.
I would love for you to read all the diagrams on free energy without understanding anything and telling me its fake.
As for the water car book, yes it was paid, and usually when people ask for money its a fraud...but in this case the book is complete with blueprints and manuals. Even if this book is fake, there are videos on youtube with people driving water cars they made at home.
So, water cars are real just as free energy.

It doesnt matter how much you guys spam and try to keep the people down. It wont work anymore now that i am here. Your charade of ignorance is over.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thank you for thr PDFs. I try to keep an open mind about these subjects. Just because mainstream science says it can't be done doesn't mean it can't. After all they used to believe that the world was flat and that the earth was not only the center of the solar system , but the center of the universe.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkiePie
boncho....that name sounds reallly....bulgarian.

It's Bonchonian I swear...

And what is your excuse for being a disinfo agent today?

I'm a what now?

Do you know how many americans have died from vaccines last 2 years?

What does this question have to do with water cars? Here's a fun fact, before the age of vaccines, 20% of infants died. * Of course related to many causes, but just think what that would have been like...

Do you know how many americans have died from fluoride in water and aspartame in soft drinks?

Do tell... Show me these stats and figures of the people dying from fluoride and aspartame.

Do you know how many americans have died from prescribed medicine?

Again, not sure what it has to do with a 'water car'. When you answer your own question, also address, How many lives are saved from prescribed medicine?

Every third americans gets cancer around 30-40 years old. The others die from vaccines.

You've been combing over CDC and WHO reports I see. Did you remember to reference your materials?

And no one says that american water is contaminated with radiation...therefore bottled water too.
They havent killed this member yet because he hasnt ruffled any feathers..but they did kill ric clay and a lot others.

These last couple sentences are gibberish.

As for free energy, it exists...and it has been proven countless times, there are articles on rexresearch and all over the web.

But in real life, where are these machines? Have you seen one? Live? Do you know a person running their house off this free energy?

Just because you say that it doesnt exist and its proven wrong...doest not make you right.

I would love for you to read all the diagrams on free energy without understanding anything and telling me its fake.
As for the water car book, yes it was paid, and usually when people ask for money its a fraud...but in this case the book is complete with blueprints and manuals. Even if this book is fake, there are videos on youtube with people driving water cars they made at home.
So, water cars are real just as free energy.

Trying to understand your logic...

You would like me to read and not understand what I am reading ✓
When people ask for money it's usually a fraud ✓
This material posted in the thread asked for money ✓
It's not a fake because you watched YouTube videos ✓
Water cars are real and so is "free energy" because of YouTube ✓

It doesnt matter how much you guys spam and try to keep the people down. It wont work anymore now that i am here. Your charade of ignorance is over.

In all due respect, you are borderline spamming. You posted nothing of value to the topic. You have faulty logic and you offer nothing to this little niche that countless others have. Your attempt at lauding "free energy" and water cars is half ass.

The best I had seen on this forum was the fellow that posted a master thesis on a water car engine. It took me an hour or so to calculate that the engine was merely burning leaner with no real (useful) gains of anything. At least that took some brainpower...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
ahahaha i posted nothing of value.
look i dont have to proof or give you anything. many people are enjoying the stuff i posted and my job is done.
I know your tactics (always demanding proof) but the part about me contributing nothing haha that really took the cake.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Scamzarilla

I don't mean to single your statement out but you saying you're not ignorant means you are ignorant of the word. Almost every single conscious thing is ignorant, everything that I am aware of is ignorant. To be ignorant is to be unschooled on any subject, be it the deep ocean of which we supposedly know less of then space or general daily happenings. I know for fact that no one is schooled in every aspect of life. If they were, I would think they would have no reason for existence as they could no longer evolve.
I have to laugh at people who think because water is abundant it is "free energy". In that train of thought if gasoline was replaced for water on earth then a combustion engine wouldn't run on gas. I am pretty sure gasoline is a carbon based fuel, water would be a hydrogen based fuel. Essential the water is fuel, no different then topping off with any other fuel.
The problem is you can not have an engine system that uses less energy then it produces. That's the law of energy conservation. If you can separate the hydrogen efficiently enough that the energy used from the combustion outweighs the separation process, then it is viable.
The problem also becomes tough with the storage of hydrogen. The best solution for these types of engine systems would be to have the hydrogen on demand. Meaning only the necessary hydrogen to run the engine at the required rpm is produced. Some other interesting engines are the compressed air systems. I think it was a Englishman that created a rotax air engine used in a small freight moving trolley, (not to sound like a wanker) was some big flower exporter company.
One perpetual machine that I have seen uses magnets to propel itself in a circular motion. I would imagine that this sort of system could be used to run a small alternator to transfer the energy into a usable source. I am not sure what the energy output of that system was, might have to by a few magnets and put in some of my own time.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IronNuts

Essential the water is fuel, no different then topping off with any other fuel.

Water is the spent product of burning fuel. No where will you find water as a fuel because breaking the chemical bonds to produce hydrogen takes more energy than is put out.

Contrary to that, hydrogen is fuel, oxygen is fuel. You don't have to do much to get them to create an chemical reaction that expends a lot of energy. The byproduct of course is... water.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

So when ground batteries(a zinc and copper rod in the ground connected in series to create current) powered telgraph lines and some street lights in the 19th century this isn't free energy. Yes you may have to shell out some coin for some copper and zinc but what in this world is really free?
I would like to say that you do seem like you're spreading misinformation. It is similar to one troll on YouTube who was arguing false flag operations. The counter arguments are well thought out and presented as an official would. It was funny in my other encounter as he led me to research the earlier trade center bombing correlating yet again to the Bushs'. All which I had no prior knowledge of.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

So you are telling me that if I burn a log of wood I get water as a byproduct?
I did mention in my earlier post about the separation process needing less energy then the production from combustion.
edit on 23-12-2011 by IronNuts because: Posted too early

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
jesus he is still trying to lie to people that water cars dont work....even when you see on youtube people driving them.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkiePie

The articles look good. Do you know anyone who has tried it?
I don't have an extra car to try it on.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
there are some people floating around the net, i even saw a youtube video.
but the guy in the video didnt say how he made his hydrogen car.
Those blueprints look authenthic and should work on theory...but we will find that soon enough now wont we

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

They did have a a nuclear bomb in their back yard, Chernobyl anyone? We had an article in our local newspaper that anyone who thought nuclear power should be reconsidered after Fukashima should still live in a cave. Anything that kills off vast majorities of any form of life should not be messed with. If you don't know how to fix it, avoid breaking it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronNuts
reply to post by boncho

So when ground batteries(a zinc and copper rod in the ground connected in series to create current) powered telgraph lines and some street lights in the 19th century this isn't free energy. Yes you may have to shell out some coin for some copper and zinc but what in this world is really free?

So in other words, it's not 'free' energy. Care to list the power requirements of the telegraph?

You can start here.

Also good reading.

Arc lights had two major disadvantages. First, they emit an intense and harsh light which, although useful at industrial sites like dockyards, was discomforting in ordinary city streets. Second, they are maintenance-intensive, as carbon electrodes burn away swiftly.

Without the carbon rods, the street lights were not lights at all. One could consider the carbon electrodes as a fuel source.

I would like to say that you do seem like you're spreading misinformation. It is similar to one troll on YouTube who was arguing false flag operations.

Huh? What now?

The counter arguments are well thought out and presented as an official would. It was funny in my other encounter as he led me to research the earlier trade center bombing correlating yet again to the Bushs'. All which I had no prior knowledge of.

What are you talking about? What does the trade towers have anything to do with a car powered by water....

edit on 23-12-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinkiePie
jesus he is still trying to lie to people that water cars dont work....even when you see on youtube people driving them.

I saw David Copperfield make a woman disappear. I suppose that was real too, right?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronNuts
reply to post by boncho

So you are telling me that if I burn a log of wood I get water as a byproduct?

Yes.

This is stuff you learn in grade 5 science class.

As with any fire, burning wood fuel creates numerous by-products, some of which may be useful (heat and steam), and others that are undesirable, irritating or dangerous.

Further reading

I did mention in my earlier post about the separation process needing less energy then the production from combustion.
edit on 23-12-2011 by IronNuts because: Posted too early

It takes more energy to separate hydrogen and oxygen (in the form of h2o) than can be produced from the separated gases. If you have a novel way of separating the gases and producing a efficient return, please take the process to a chemical engineer and have the help you apply for the nobel prize.

Some of the most efficient processes run at a 80-90% rate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join